扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1611|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[转帖]一段球迷对卡尼的访谈:)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-5-8 17:44:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The interview with Caniggia... So, as we have already begun to talk about the game between Bulgaria and Argentina, here began the interview... Of course, i remember the game between Argentina and Bulgaria. We have played very well in the first 2 games and thie game against Bulgaria was a real surprise and shock for us. We didn't expect to lose the game. Many people thought that we are a team which can win the World Cup. But you also had a very good team. We were very dissapointed by this World Cup. We didn't expect to leave the competition at such an early stage, we really thought we can win it. - Tell us something more about your club Qatar. Your team is the winner of the Championship from previous year. Was the luck the only thing which you've missed this season? So, we are at 2nd position... I think we didn't play bad this season, i think our performance was very good. We start very good in the beginning of the championship, but after that we lost 2-3 games, and finally we didn't succeed to compensate the difference with the team of Al Sadd, which has only 1 loss. We have 7 points difference with them at the end of the championship. - Is it possible to see you with the national shirt of Argentina at the Olympic Games? No, no.... I don't think so. There are so many good players now. I don't believe it's possible to call me for Athens. I've played more than 12 years for the national team, i think all is over now. - Is the last World Cup your bitter memory? Yes, yes.... Yes, really... Then the referee sent me off, nevermind that i was on the bench. I didn't play in any game... Maybe i was ready to play in the second half of the game vs Sweden, but the referee sent me off... Not every day you can be at the World Cup when you are 35-36 years old... It was really very sad for me, i was sent off, we lost the game, we were out of the competition... We definitely didn't expect it... I didn't expect to finish my carreer at the national team in this way.... But i can't do anything now... - You have a son. Tell us something about him. Does he enjoy playing football? Yes, my son enjoys playing football... But he is enjoying the beautiful weather here much more... He is enjoying the sun, you know the weather in Scotland is not so good... He made a lot of friends here. He is feeling very good here. He has used even to Qatar. - What will you say about your goal vs Brazil at the World Cup 1990 in Italy? - (he is thinking... Roony is laughing and saying him - Claudio, you're old now, you don't remember it... Caniggia is smiling too) Oooh, yes, yes, i remember it... It was my first World Cup... It was a great goal really... Diego made me a great pass, he passed through 2 or 3 palyers and gave me this great pass and i scored... It was really great. Diego's pass was phenomenal. I remeber that Brazil team was very good, 90% of the people thought they will win the World Cup. We had lost our first game, it was very difficult for us to qualify for the next stage. But we had a very good team... After that i scored against Italy... Unfortunately at the end we lost the game vs Germany... - You've scored many goals. Many of them were beautiful. Which goals you'll never forget? Of course, this one vs Brazil and the one vs Italy... That's all, guys. You can't imagine how Caniggia has enjoyed it... I saw it in his eyes - he was back in time and was feeling and going through all these moments again... It was quite emotional for him... I hope you've enjoyed it. Mariela
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-5-8 17:52:16编辑过]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-8 17:47:00 | 只看该作者
http://pub16.bravenet.com/forum/1327410864/show/253448

里面的回帖中还有这个球迷去到卡塔尔见到卡尼和巴蒂的经历,好幸福[]
卡尼好好啊:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-8 18:35:00 | 只看该作者
http://pub16.bravenet.com/forum/1327410864/show/253176

这个贴子是他拜访卡尼的经历:)

又找到一个
http://pub16.bravenet.com/forum/1327410864/show/251329

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-5-8 18:48:19编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-5-8 20:20:00 | 只看该作者
嫉妒啊嫉妒啊…………

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-9 17:07:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用Aimma在2004-5-8 20:20:00的发言:
嫉妒啊嫉妒啊…………

还有这个呢……合影~~~幸福……[em12]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-30 16:05:00 | 只看该作者

04年4月7日伊朗一家报纸的访谈

interview with caniggia

an interview with the son of the wind
by fariborz rajabian
apr 7, 2004, 02:57

iransportspress - it?s unbelievable, he is here in isfahan, swift like a thunder and fatal like a lightning. back in 1990 world cup in italy neither brazilian nor the legendary italian defense line could stop him and no wonder they call him the son of the wind.

below is a brief interview with a living star " claudio caniggia", before the third day of the afc group a against zobahan in isfahan ?done by iran-varzeshi?

birth date: january 9 1967

birth place: henderson

birth nation: argentina

height: 172cm

weight: 68kg

nationality: argentina position: forward
club:qatar sc

do you know where exactly you are now?
yes we are in isfahan

and what is so special about this place?
beautiful mountains, green views and of course kind people.

do you know here is one of the seven most ancient cities in the world?
i am a football player and spend most of my time in different camps, 2 days here and 2 days there. i have been in many places but from inside the bus, airport and from the hotel windows, but i hope one day i can walk on the street of these cities long aside my son alexander.

we know you more than a football player, like the great maradona your life has been full of adventures even your football was not normal?
tabloids?. yes, i remember those days when i used to read news and analysis about my life, they looked so unreal and none of them was a true story. the caniggia they were talking about was much different than the real one, but i have no complaint, i am 37 years old now and i have my son sitting beside me and i like to think about those good old days when i think about my past.

it was like a dream, as fast as your goal to brazil and a back head to italy, a goal which put the host of the world cup at home in world cup 1990.
when you turn 37, you are not able to play like 24 years old. i was 23 playing for boca while 35, playing in the world cup in japan. i am an argentinean and i was picked from the land of football.

during your professional career, your sudden disappearance and showing up to play for argentina national team at the age of 35 was a bit unusual.
well i had my own issues in my life and i remember once in boca i was called in court and got convicted, therefore i had to no choice but to stay away from football at least for a while, having said that i always kept my connection with football.

as you mentioned you had an adventurous life, everyone remember your issue with drugs and as you know football fans from all over the world especially people of this region recognize you as a prodigy.
that might be true but i am not insane, some people know how to act everyone has his/her own character, there are too may players out there who can easily lie but i was not one of them i say what i have to if i don?t like something or someone i say it face to face and no matter who he may be my coach my team mate or my boss.

your move to qatar was more like a rumor than a reality, but by passing of time it came true, did the qatari ?s offer satisfied you?
money was not the reason, i have to accept that age is catching up with me, i am 37 years old and i am not what i used to be but i am still playing in the champion league even it?s in the asia. football in qatar is on the move and i don?t feel alone since i have my batistuta and some others in qatar with me.

your opinion on switching nationalities to play for another country?
i always try to stay away from politics, however i do believe a players must reside in a country at least a few years before switching his nationality.

we always had a different view on you..
i am glad and now you are looking at the real caniggia not the one you used to read in the papers.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-30 16:08:00 | 只看该作者
Fariborz Rajabian对风之子的一段访谈
04年4月7日

伊朗体育报——真是令人难以置信的,他现在竟然在Isfahan,那个像闪电一样,雷霆一样有杀伤力的他。回顾1990年世界杯,不管是巴西队还是有着坚强后防的意大利队,都没有能阻挡住他,这也难怪人们都唤他为风之子。

下面是对卡尼的简短的访谈,这个访谈是在AFC a组比赛对伊朗Zobahan比赛之前对他的访谈——Iran-Varzeshi提供

卡尼资料……汗~这个不翻了:)

你知道现在你在哪里么?  (汗~这算什么问题……)

我们在Isfahan

你觉得这个地方有什么特别的地方么?

有很漂亮的山,满眼的绿,当然,这里的人们都很友善

你知道么,这里是世界七大古城之一

我是个球员,我的大部分时间都在不同的地方辗转,几天在这,几天在那。尽管我去过很多地方,但是都只是从车上、机场或是透过酒店的窗子来看这些地方,我希望有一天我能和我的儿子Alexander一道真正的踏上这些地方的街道。

我们了解你不仅因为你是球员,还有就像伟大的马拉多纳,包括你的妻子的疯狂举动,甚至使你的足球生涯一度变得不正常。

小报吗?是的,我记得那些时候我曾经看到过的报道,这甚至影响了我的生活,那些报道没有一个是真实的。他们所说的卡尼和真实的那个卡尼相差得太多太多了。但是我不想抱怨什么,我已经37岁了,我有儿子在身边陪着我,当我回顾过往的日子,能想起来的只有那些美好的旧日时光。

这真像个梦,你在对巴西和意大利队攻入的球都是那么的快,90年竟然在东道主的家门口攻入了那个球。

当你37岁的时候,你就不再可能像24岁那样的去比赛,我23队的时候还在博卡踢球,而35岁时,却在日本的世界杯上。我是个阿根廷人,并且我始终没有离开过足球场。

在你的职业生涯中,你突然的杳无音信,而后又出现在阿根廷国家队中,在你已经35岁的时候,这真是有点不寻常。

对于生活,我有自己的主张,我记得曾经在博卡的时候我被传唤到法庭并被宣告是有罪的,当时我除了远离足球一段时间之外别无选择,我已经说过,我始终是不能离开足球的。

正如你提到的,你是敢做敢为的,对自己的生活负责,每个人都记得你对于吸毒的解释,正如你所知的,世界上每个地方的球迷你尤其是这个地区的人们都认为你是个天才。

那的确是真的,但是我并不认为我是愚蠢的,许多人知道他们应该怎样扮演自己的角色,有许多人会很轻易的说谎但是我不是他们中的一个,如果我真的不喜欢一些东西一些人,我会面对面地说出来,不管他是我的教练也好,队友也好,甚至我的老板。

最初你来卡塔尔似乎是个谣传而并非是真实的,可是随着时间的推移,渐渐的成了真的,你对于卡塔尔的薪水满意吗?

钱并不是最主要的理由,我所以接受,是因为年龄不饶人,我37岁了,不能再像原来那样踢球了,但是,现在,我仍然在冠军联赛里战斗着,尽管只是亚洲的比赛。卡塔尔的足球在进步,而且我并没有感觉到孤独,巴蒂还有其他人也都在卡塔尔,和我在一起。

你对于换国籍为其他国家比赛有什么看法?

我尽量的远离政治,然而我一直觉得,不管怎样,在他换国籍之前都要在那个国家居住上几年的时间才好。

我们又对你有了新的认识。
我很高兴你们能看到一个真正的卡尼,而不是你们在报纸上曾经看到的那个卡尼吉亚。

翻译了一下,呵呵,可能有些也不对,有原文:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-5-30 16:14:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢丫头MM
嘿嘿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-1 22:25:00 | 只看该作者
不谢不谢:)找到几张图,不知道应该贴到哪里了……
就在自己开的贴子里贴吧,不好意思

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-1 22:28:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2004-8-7 02:02:00 | 只看该作者
挺惦记家里的:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-15 04:48 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 23 queries .