查看: 1606|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

河床锋线新星桑德-期待和卡维纳吉搭档(2004.02.17)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-2-17 22:14:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
" I can play with Cavenaghi "  

Jose Sand made début officially and put the tie eight minutes after entering. Man of area as the Torito, thinks that they would not be shocked. " In the summer already I was next to Maxi Lopez ", it(he,she) makes clear.

(It(He,She) returned, entered the Glass, a goal to Mouth, other one to Chicago... " I Have to support the feet on the land ".)

" All the goals are enjoyed in a special way, but that of Sunday was the one that I dreamed of small child, that I imagined every year in the Low ones ".

Jose Sand lives on a different Monday. Still(yet) it(he,she) does not stop getting used to good so many people that he(she) touches in this 2004. It(he,she) returned to River, did a goal to him(her) to Mouth, a place was gained(earned) in the nursery(staff) and then in the list of the Glass. Before Chicago it(he,she) had his(her,your) official début in the local tilts with the vest that it(he,she) used of Ninth to Reservation(Reserve) and fixed the tie eight minutes after having replaced Sambueza. To Of Oliveira the center escaped from him(her) and the pibe that got tired of doing goals in the Low ones did not excuse it. " The ball happened to me, but when I gave to myself return I saw that the archer hit with a companion. It(he,she) knew that it(he,she) had the arch to my back, I went to look for her with fe and thankfully it(he,she) entered ", reports the play from 2 to 2.

— you were imagining for a few months it(he,she) was going to spend(pass) this to you?

—No. If still(yet) I cannot believe through what I am living. I am grateful for it to him(you,them) to I Read and Hernán for the opportunity that they gave to me and ojalá it(he,she) continues answering them. Also to the people of Defenders of Belgrano, where me bancaron a heap. Initially(originally) I had six bad months, different six more or less, but equal they asked me. If there they were not bearing me, do not be where it(he,she) would be today. Thanks to them and that River did not make free, today I can enjoy this.

— you are all your dreams fulfilled?

—La truth that yes, me everything is fulfilled. Quite, up to(even) entering the list of the Glass was a surprise because he(she) was thinking that it(he,she) was going to continue in Defe. But I do not believe myself, have to support the feet on the land and continue working like till now.

—Pero as aims(lenses) are achieved, you will become different...

—Sí, but I prefer being divided(departed) to party(game), punch below the ribs and concentrate for when I have to enter. Obviously that to gain(earn) something with River would be spectacular, but I do not want to do illusions to me.

— Confiás that with this nursery(staff) can concentrate something?

—Sí, I have confidence great in this group. Ojalá that we could achieve something in this semester.

—Todos want the Glass...

—Sí, the Glass, the Glass... Liberators Gain(Earn) it it would be what one dreams from when it(he,she) is born, more if sos fan of River.

To the correntino, whom still(yet) his(her,your) companions did not nickname, the eyes shine when he(she) speaks about the Glass. It is known that it is the objective maximum of the year. But it(he,she) does not want to be packed. It(he,she) prefers enjoying this happy moment together with his(her,your) mom Amancia del Carmen, who came from Currents, his(her,your) brothers 22-year-old César, and Darío (the archer of the River's Seventh one) and his(her,your) godson Nicolás: " To them always I dedicate my goals because we happen(pass) very bad times, as when I had to go away to other clubes or when it(he,she) could not turn in Defe ".

— you felt the pressure of the début or the credit played in the summer did that you were taking it with major tranquility?

—Fue different from the party(game) with Independent. These friendly ones gave me a bit of tranquility. But, when I had to enter on Sunday, it(he,she) started traversing the adrenaline for the whole body.

— what did ask For Astrada you?

—Que goes(go) to the area and that Fernando was playing a bit more the left side. I had to be the forward that anduviera more near the area, but with mobility.

— Creés that podés to be the accompanist of Cavenaghi, in spite of the fact that they are two forwards well of area?

—Sí, I believe that I can play with Fernando without problems. I did it with Maxi in the summer and also in Defenders with Juan Martin. I sit down well playing with Cavenaghi, with Montenegro, with Caves... In River there are many forwards and I am to add up.

— would they complement each other well?

—Sí. It is necessary to work and I list. Always I was a man of area, but now I put more mobility, I play more. Before it(he,she) was waiting for the assistances or the rebounds. But since I came to Defenders I learned very much and improved. If I remain static, they win me.

The hour(o'clock) of the photos comes and costs to Jose. More comfortable peleando feels in the area against the defenders that in front of the flash. Inseparable friend of Gaby Pereyra (" Thanks to him(it) I did a few goals ", it(he,she) admits), his(her,your) companion of piece in the concentration, the forward also has good relation with " the Axe, the Malevo, Elevated place... They all are a good people. What more I surprised since I returned to the club is that they all are the very nice ones. From out you see that Rooms, Gracefull, Cavenaghi, Coudet, Costanzo are stars, but they treat you as equal to equally ". Today it is one more than all these names, which of to little his(her,your) own(proper) history is writing thanks to goals that it(he,she) records whenever it(he,she) does them. Respectful, of low profile, without doing noise, it(he,she) works and works every day in order that the dreams continue transforming in realities.

—Ahora will want to be a holder...

—Uno always it(he,she) has the fe of being and for it laburo. Newly I returned and thankfully I took place in the group. When the teacher (sic) says that I am to play, there I will be.

And if Sand is, there are no doubts that very quite close the goal is.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-2-17 22:19:00 | 只看该作者
birth date: 7/27/1980
birth place: Corrientes
birth Nation: Argentina
Height: 182
Weight: 79
nationality: Argentina
Position: Forward
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-2-20 00:28:00 | 只看该作者
不怎么小了啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-14 17:46 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 23 queries .