回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-10 17:34:43 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-5-11 14:28 编辑

I love u, only u now~~~

THE INFINITY OF ZANETTI

"And I'm not willing to say this is enough."
A historic achievement in Inter-Roma: "Myself, my father, the debut, chills, tears, triumphs.  Tired?  Never."

Appiano Gentile - Javier Zanetti, just hours before the game number 1000 in your career.  What do you see when you look back?
"The face of my father, Ignacio Rodolfo.  He and I, before the night of my debut, were together at home.  I must admit that I only slept for a few hours.  Just like the night before the final in Madrid because I'm one that before I play I always sleep."

Will you be thinking of your father again tomorrow night?
"I always think about my father: he was a bricklayer and taught me and my brother the value of certain things and I always find myself using those values whenever I have a difficult time.  I remember that I helped him as his work, later I helped my brother Sergio who was a postman, or my cousin Carlo to delivered the milk.  And my father helped me to understand life."

Let's go back to the first game?
"September 1992, Buenos Aires, Nacional B, third matchday and at five in the afternoon.  We played at home, a very small stadium with about 5000 fans more or less, called Talleres de Cordoba.  The game ended 2-1 in favor of us and I played for 90 minutes on the right side of a three-man midfield."

And less than three years at that time, you arrived at Inter...
"President Moratti and his son had already discovered me in a videotape at Pan American with the Under 21, and then Giovanni Branchini and Paolo Taveggia, both were in Argentina for Rambert and Ortega, and after they saw me in Banfield-Gimnasia De La Plata I signed for Inter later.  I was in South Africa for a friendly with Argentina (May 15 1995) and the Argentina coach told me that: 'Inter had taken you.'"

And you?
"I then phoned my agent, Filippo Cavadini and he confirmed everything to me: 'We are working on it.'  There were like 10 members of Banfield and yet five days later there was no agreement.  He then telephoned the President of Argentine Football Association, Grondona: 'You have ten minutes to find a solution, the boy must go to Italy.'"

So, the boy arrived in Italy and is still here 16 years and one thousand games later: but what is your rapport as time is passing by?
"I live with serenity, enjoy every training session, every game.  I feel happy everyday.  I know one day I will have to say enough is enough but right now I'm not thinking about it."

Will that hour come in 2013 when your contract expires?
"If by then, I still feel like I am today then perhaps even later."

Are you afraid that you are going to make a mistake?
"I know the most important thing is that when I will feel to be the right time to retire.  I will know when it comes.  I hope to stay here, with a role that everybody can be happy, Inter and myself.  But that role is not going to be as a coach."

What coach did you learn the most from?
"I have learned something from everyone but Bielsa taught me the best way to live and play football."

Game number 1000: unable to tell us which was the game that you played the best in?
"Perhaps the final of the 1998 UEFA Cup in Paris.  And probably my first with Inter against Vicenza."

And the worst?
"Inter 3-5 Lazio (October 18 1998 ): Conceicao made me crazy."

Which game would you love to replay again?
"Lazio-Inter on May 5 of 2002.  I still don't know what happened that day."

What victory is still missing for you?
"A title with Argentina, but in July we have the Copa America tournament at home..."

Which opponent is the strongest?
"I would say there are two: Ryan Giggs and Kaka."

Your first roommate?
"Benny Carbone at a retreat in Cavalese and Roberto Carlos in Pinetina."

And the last?
"Cordoba usually is but now that he is injured so before Inter-Roma I will share a room with Nagatomo."

The thrill that you can not forget?
"Our fans' curva in Madrid: I already had goose bumps an hour before warming up."

The time when you had the most anger?
"Juve-Inter in 1998 with Ceccarini as referee.  We were carrying that game with us for a year and we could not do anything."

The tears that you could not detain?
"After the second derby in the semifinals of the Champions League in 2003: the San Siro that night I was never seen it like that and still haven't seen it.

The statement that accompanied you throughout the years?
"Giacinto Facchetti once told me: 'Javier, no gain without sacrifice.'  Giacinto spoke very little but his words were like stones."

The words that you did not say but wanted to?
"Those to clarify my argument with Hodgson (after UEFA Cup final where we lost to Schalke 04, May of 1997): but not to him because we both knew what happened and we re-embraced each other after that.  But to clarify to those who thought they knew what really happened that night."

You will play this historic game against Roma which is the opponent you have scored the most against in your career.  A sign of destiny?
"The most goals but only one on the penalty (Italian Super Cup 2008 ) since I played and many have had their hands in the hair.  I want the same against them and it is not a bad way to celebrate."

Zanetti, but in the 999 games, have you ever felt tired?
"Maybe after the final in Madrid, when the adrenaline went crazy for two weeks with the Scudetto, Champions League, and Italian Cup all at once.  But you must believe me:  I get tired a lot more with Sol and Ignacio, my children when we play a game..."

Peter Shilton(1390场)
Ray Clemence(1118场)
Pat Jennings(1096场)
Alan Ball(1054场)
David Seaman(1047场)
Paolo Maldini(1040场)
Andoni Zubizarreta(1013场)
Roberto Carlos(1010场)
Tommy Hutchinson(1000场)

暂时没空,先放个163的翻译版:http://sports.163.com/11/0510/17/73N7UJ1O00051CD5.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-10 17:51:23 | 只看该作者
贝尔蒂发来强烈贺电(啦啦啦~贝尔蒂总是那么可爱^___^):萨内蒂踢到40岁绝对没问题

Berti: "Zanetti può giocare per altri 4 anni"

【Corriere dello Sport】Nicola Berti, dalle colonne del Corriere dello Sport, parla di Javier Zanetti esaltando la sua carriera e il suo regime di vita: "Ricordo che era veramente timido. Al suo arrivo in Italia, tutti avevano occhi per il suo compagno Rambert, di cui sinceramente ho perso le tracce. Posso ben dire che da allora non è cambiato per nulla e la sua carriera gli ha dato tante soddisfazioni. E' l'esempio di calciatore perfetto, tutti dovrebbero seguire il suo regime di vita, altrimenti non si spiega come mai un giocatore di 36 anni giochi a quei livelli. Ha un grande fisico ma soprattutto grande costanza nel lavoro quotidiano. Può giocare sino ai 40".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-10 18:12:59 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-5-11 14:06 编辑

接受阿根廷记者的采访:国际米兰给了我一切,我将在这里退役

Le mille emozioni di capitan Zanetti: "L'Inter mi ha dato tutto, finirò qui"
Il capitano si racconta alla vigilia della sua millesima gara in carriera

Per Zanetti l'Inter è più di una squadra. La maglia nerazzurra per lui è diventata una seconda pelle. Più che argentino, Pupi è interista. L'Inter è tutto per lui e lui è tutto per gli interisti. La carriera di Zanetti, prima o poi, finirà. E quel giorno Pupi indosserà la maglia nerazzurra, togliendosela per l'ultima volta. I giornalisti argentini ci provano ad ogni intervista, chiedendogli di tornare in Argentina, almeno per chiudere la carriera. Ma Javier, gentile e cordiale come al solito, dice no: "Tornare a giocare in Argentina? No, credo proprio di no. Perché mi trovo davvero molto bene qui, dove sono da 16 anni nella stessa squadra. Questo club mi ha dato tutto, ed essendo il capitano, sento anche una grande responsabilità. Quindi finirò la mia carriera all'Inter". Anche dopo il ritiro, Zanetti non ha intenzione di trasferirsi in Argentina: "Penso che andrò avanti e indietro tra l'Argentina e l'Italia, perché quando lascerò il calcio avrò più tempo per tornare nel mio paese. Ma la verità è che io e la mia famiglia ci troviamo benissimo e siamo felici qui. Dopo il calcio voglio godermi la famiglia. I miei figli vanno a scuola in Italia e parlano molto bene l'italiano".

Mille partite ufficiali, tra Inter, Banfield, Talleres e Argentina, non si giocano per caso. Un traguardo che Javier taglierà mercoledì contro la Roma. Ma Zanetti non ha segreti: "Mi alleno insieme alla squadra, circa due ore al giorno. Ma sempre al 100% quando si deve preparare una partita. Cosa mangio? Pasta, carne e verdure; ma non sono ossessivo, mi piace mangiar bene, come l'asado. Tra i miei compagni c'è Walter Samuel che è un fenomeno a fare l'asado. All'Inter ci sono molti argentini: stiamo sempre insieme e anche le nostre mogli sono amiche tra di loro. Passiamo dei bei momenti insieme. Il calcio mi ha dato l'opportunità di conoscere delle brave persone, è una delle cose belle di questo sport".

"Il calcio è cambiato molto negli ultimi anni e le cifre che girano sono altissime. Sono d'accordo nel dire che noi siamo privilegiati, perché facciamo quello ci piace e ci pagano molto bene. Ma tutto ciò deve essere visto in un contesto più ampio" - dice Zanetti spiegando gli interessi commerciali che ci sono dietro alle grandi squadre. Ma Pupi aggiunge: "Io vivo il calcio con molta passione e questo si vede anche in campo. Cerco sempre di dare il massimo per la squadra quando gioco".

La selecciòn è sempre importante per Zanetti, che detiene il record di presenze: "Quando indosso la maglia albiceleste e suona l'inno nazionale, rappresento l'Argentina e sento il paese sulle spalle". In nazionale può giocare al fianco di Messi: "E' il migliore al mondo. Lo sostenevo già l'anno scorso, non lo dico adesso. E' un giocatore diverso dagli altri, perché può fare la differenza e risolvere una partita in qualsiasi momento. Maradona è unico, uno dei migliori calciatori della storia, ma Messi è sulla buona strada per raggiungerlo". Proprio Maradona non convocò Zanetti per il Mondiale sudafricano. Una scelta che fece giustamente discutere e di cui probabilmente si sarà pentito dopo aver subito 4 gol dalla Germania. Ma Pupi non è il tipo che fa polemiche: "Non abbiamo più parlato dopo l'esclusione. Ma io non ho mai avuto problemi con lui e abbiamo sempre un rapporto molto cordiale".

Ora c'è Batista, che sta preparando la Copa America: "Sta facendo molto bene da ct, perché ha avviato un nuovo ciclo in cui ci sono giocatori sia esperti che giovani. Abbiamo una bella sfida: la Copa America nel nostro paese. Spero di poter vincere, sarebbe un buon punto di partenza per prepararsi al Mondiale in Brasile". La prossima Coppa del Mondo si giocherà nel 2014. Zanetti, nato il 10 agosto 1973, avrà quasi 41 anni, quindi preferisce non pensarci: "No, sinceramente non ho in programma di giocare il Mondiale. Con l'età che ho mi pongo solo obiettivi a breve termine. Per quanto riguarda la nazionale, mi concentro solo sulla prossima Copa America. Poi si vedrà". Vedremo, ma per Zanetti ormai lo sappiamo: nulla è impossibile.

Zanetti passa in rassegna le differenze tra il calcio argentino e quello italiano: "In Argentina ci sono molti più spazi per giocare. In Italia invece il calcio è molto tattico e si hanno pochi secondi per pensare. In Argentina si hanno molte occasioni, mentre in Italia le partite sono più chiuse". Molte differenze anche in allenamento: "Ci sono modalità molto diverse di allenamento. Qui si insiste di più sulla parte fisica e solo da qualche anno si fanno più allenamenti con la palla. E' uno degli aspetti in cui il calcio italiano può ancora crescere. Poi, essendoci la stagione lunga, c'è solo un ritiro estivo. In Argentina invece ci sono due campionati più corti".

Della vita privata di Zanetti si parla poco, perché c'è poco da dire: "Faccio una vita tranquilla. Sto con i miei figli e con mia moglie, a volte andiamo al cinema o a mangiare fuori". Javier inizia a pensare a quando avrà appeso le scarpette al chiodo: "Il calcio mi mancherà. Ho giocato per 20 anni e alla fine sarò un po' stanco. Come vorrei essere ricordato? Come un bravo ragazzo, che ha sempre dato tutto quello che aveva per il bene della maglia. Mi piacerebbe che i miei compagni e miei tifosi mi ricordassero non tanto per quello che ho fatto in campo, ma più per come sono fuori come persona". Ma non è ancora il tempo dei ricordi. Ci sono ancora tante partite da giocare, coppe da sollevare, tifosi da far esultare. Ci sono campi da percorrere e avversari da scartare. Ci sono tifosi che vogliono vederti ancora in campo, con la maglia dell'Inter e quella fascia al braccio, da capitano vero.

对萨内蒂而言,国际米兰远非仅是一支球队,蓝黑剑条衫已是他的第二层皮肤。对Pupi而言,国际米兰是他的一切,已超越阿根廷的蓝白色,他也全身心都奉献给了蓝黑军团。当萨内蒂的职业生涯终结之日姗姗来临时,他将最后一次、以身着蓝黑剑条衫的身份,告别绿茵场。阿根廷记者在采访中的每个提问,都尝试着要求他做出在职业生涯结束前回到阿根廷可能的回答,但哈维尔礼貌而坚决地说了“不”——“回阿根廷踢到退役?不,我不想那样。因为我在这支效力了十六年的球队里很快乐。这家俱乐部让我成为队长,并给了我一切,为此我也感到责任重大。所以我会在国际米兰结束我的职业生涯。”即使在退役后,萨内蒂也不打算回到阿根廷:“我想我会在阿根廷和意大利之间往返奔走吧,因为当离开球场后,我就会有更多空闲时间回我的祖国去了。不过实际上,在这儿我和我的家人过得都很好,也很快乐。我希望享受退役后跟家人相聚的生活,我的孩子们也在意大利上学,她们意大利语说得很好。”

包括塔列雷斯、班菲尔德、国际米兰和阿根廷国家队在内,本周三(当地时间)对罗马的意大利杯半决赛,哈维尔职业生涯中所踢的正式比赛就将达到1000场。不过萨内蒂并无秘籍:“我每天跟球队训练大约2小时,但必须100%投入。至于食物方面嘛,意大利面、肉类和蔬菜,但是要对自己喜欢的食物,比如阿根廷烤肉适可而止。在我的朋友中,有一位现象级的球员:萨穆埃尔,他也是这方面的烹饪高手。有很多阿根廷人在国际米兰,大家都总喜欢呆一块儿,甚至连我们的妻子都彼此成为朋友。这样一段美好时光,足球运动给了我机缘去结识出类拔萃的人,这是这项运动最好的地方之一。”

“近年来足球发生了很大变化,科技科讯的作用发展迅速。我赞同生逢此时而幸甚的说法,因为我们能做得更好,我们也喜欢自己变得更好。但所有这一切必须推广到更大范围。”他这么解释现代足球发展背后所存在的巨大商业利益团队作用。萨内蒂还补充道:“我始终满怀激情的在场上踢球。当我比赛时,总是希望能为球队拿出最好表现。”

拥有着国家队现役球员出场纪录来说对萨内蒂是很重要的事:“当我身穿国家队球衣迈入球场,聆听国歌响起那一刻,我就有一种与阿根廷同在,并肩负着捍卫国家荣誉的责任感。”对于国家队队友梅西——“从去年起我就说,他是世界上最好的球员。更不用说现在了。一名与众不同的球员,就在于他能在比赛中的任何时间内有所作为,解决战斗。马拉多纳是独一无二的,也是足球史上最好的球员之一;而现在梅西的道路,是再现这一高度。”马拉多纳没有把萨内蒂招进南非世界杯的队伍中,这个决定引起议论纷纷,最后阿根廷四球惨败于德国出局。然而Pupi并不想旧事重提:“自从名单公布后我们就再也没说过话。但我跟他从来没有任何问题,我们始终保持着一份非常友好的关系。”

而对于现在备战美洲杯的巴蒂斯塔,萨内蒂表示:“他的教练工作做得很好,他已经启动了一个新的国家队周期,拥有经验丰富和年轻潜力的球员。我们将迎接这个巨大的挑战——在祖国举行的美洲杯。我希望能够获胜,那将是个备战巴西世界杯的很好起点。”下届世界杯将在2014年举行,届时生于1973年8月10日的萨内蒂已将近年满41岁,因此宁可选择不去期待:“没有。老实说,我已经不再有参加世界杯的计划了。随着年龄增长,我只给自己制订了一些短期目标。就国家队而言,我只关心美洲杯,其余的事再说吧。”但是对于萨内蒂,我们知道没有什么是不可能的。

针对阿根廷和意大利的足球区别,萨内蒂说:“在阿根廷有更多的个人发挥空间,而意大利足球非常注重战术。在阿根廷比赛中的很多时候你都可以有长达几秒钟思考场上局势的机会,但意大利的比赛更具有窒息性。”训练也有诸多不同:“很多训练方式和方法都不同。这里一直坚持身体锻炼,近几年才变得更看重有球训练。这也是意大利足球仍然可以继续提高的地方之一。其它的嘛,这里整个赛季漫长,结束后才能享受一个夏季调整恢复期;而阿根廷联赛期则分成短暂的两段。”

萨内蒂的个人生活一直少有谈资,因为根本没什么好说的:“我的个人生活很安静,都是跟妻子和孩子们一起过。大家有时会去看电影,有时会去外面吃饭。”而当哈维尔挂靴后怎么消磨时光呢?“我会怀念足球生涯。已经踢了20年,最后总是会觉得有点累吧。希望以什么样子被别人记住啊?以好人卡的形象吧。比起场上的我,希望队友和球迷能更多的记得场外作为一个人的我。”但现在还并不是回忆时间,你还有很多比赛要打,还会捧起很多奖杯,球迷会为你大声欢呼。带队征战顶级赛事并淘汰对手,球迷希望能看到你再次身着蓝黑剑条衫和队长袖标出现在赛场上,真真切切的队长。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-10 18:37:57 | 只看该作者
莫塔、卢西奥、哈尔贾、麦孔和斯內德(本场休息)都只差一张黄牌就要停赛,错过决赛。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-11 18:10:57 | 只看该作者
What would you like to say to Javier Zanetti, who will make his 1000th professional appearance against Roma?
"A thousand? What can you say about that, other than to wish him another thousand? Javier is writing footballing history and I count myself lucky to have met him and to be able to work with him every day and go out on the pitch alongside him, because you learn so much from someone like him. His desire to keep going, never giving up, is a fantastic example to us all. When one of us is out it's another reason to try and return as quickly as possible, so that we can join him again."

你想对哈维尔·萨内蒂说什么,他将在对罗马的比赛中完成自己的1000次职业生涯出场记录? 
“1000次?除了祝愿他的下一个1000次外,你还能说什么?哈维尔书写着足球的历史,我觉得自己能认识他、能和他成为队友每天一起在球场上训练在一起是幸运的,因为你从像他那样的人的身上会学到很多。他的愿望是一直向前,从不放弃。他是一个我们所有人的梦幻般的榜样。当我们中的某一个不在球队的时候,这是我们努力尽快回到球队的一个理由,那样我们就可以再次回到他的身边了。”

—— I. Cordoba.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-11 18:31:11 | 只看该作者
There was also a mention of the 1000 professional appearances Javier Zanetti will have made if he features tomorrow in the Coppa Italia match against Roma, with president Moratti asked in particular about the memories he shares with the Nerazzurri captain: "I think what everybody remembers is that he never has a hair out of place... [smiling] Then there's the fact that, even when he's exhausted, he's able to maintain the dignity, desire and pride of a professional footballer, the like of which I don't think has ever been seen before. What sticks most in my mind when I think about Zanetti? The moment in which he was at his absolute happiest, which I think was in Madrid when we won the Champions League. He's not the sort of player who expresses his joy wildly - he also has his role as captain to keep up - so the times when you see him really happy stick in your mind. That night he turned back into the young lad he was when I first signed him."
如果在对阵罗马的比赛中出场,这将是萨内蒂职业生涯的第1000场比赛,莫拉蒂主席特别回忆了那些他与蓝黑军团队长一同拥有的记忆:“我想每个人都会记得他从未改变过发型——(微笑)这是一个事实,即使他精疲力尽,也能保持尊严,渴望和骄傲的一名球员,之前我从未见过像这样的一名球员。我对萨内蒂最为深刻的印象是什么?在马德里的欧冠颁奖仪式上,那是我见过的他最为幸福的时刻。他并不是一名性格外露,易于表达非常快乐的球员——他也有他作为队长所要保持的本色——所以那时候你看到了他内心真正的快乐。那晚他变回了一个年轻的小伙子,就像我第一次签回他时候那样。”
—— M. Moratti.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-11 18:49:31 | 只看该作者
Zanetti: "Target one thousand: pride and passion"
Tuesday, 10 May 2011 17:09:38

APPIANO GENTILE – The target is one thousand. One thousand appearances as a professional footballer – the number Javier Zanetti will reach tomorrow if he plays against Roma in the Coppa Italia semi-final return leg. "I'm proud to have reached this figure. A thousand games, all of which mean a lot to me. It's a very important personal achievement. So far I have made 33 appearances with Talleres, which was my first club, 66 with Banfield, 12 with the Argentina Under-23 side, 140 with the senior side and 748 with Inter: 999 in total. If I play against Roma, I'll make it to 1000, which is a huge milestone. I've always done everything in my career with passion. Football has given me a lot and I've tried to do my bit whenever I've been called upon. Reaching this figure is also significant because there aren't many players who have done it, just nine, and I'll be the tenth; they are all famous names so it makes me very proud to be among them." That was how captain Zanetti spoke, almost moved, about the milestone he hopes to reach in tomorrow evening's match at the Meazza.

Of the other nine who have made it to the 1000 mark - Peter Shilton, Ray Clemence, Pat Jennings, Alan Ball, David Seaman, Paolo Maldini, Andoni Zubizarreta, Roberto Carlos and Tommy Hutchinson – the Nerazzurri captain has particularly fond memories of Roberto Carlos and Paolo Maldini, "Two people that I have always admired a great deal; I'm very happy to be joining them. Maldini gave so much to world football, and from the moment I arrived in Italy I've always admired him for the career he had and for the person he is. Derby matches with him as an opponent were always very intense but also very fair. I have great memories of those."

Zanetti then spoke about his behaviour on and off the pitch throughout his career: "I have always acted on the pitch just like the person I am. I always try to be myself - that's very important to me." And it seems it is appreciated not only by Nerazzurri fans but also by supporters of other clubs: "It's so nice to meet people who maybe aren't Inter fans but who come up to pay me their compliments anyway. That is a great recognition."

Turning to the Coppa Italia semi-final and looking beyond, Zanetti said: "Tomorrow is a big moment for us: a cup semi-final against an excellent team such as Roma. Hopefully we'll be able to celebrate afterwards. Then... I want to continue: 1001, 1002 and so on, until the time comes for me to say enough is enough."

The skipper also mentioned the first coach he had as a professional, Norberto D'Angelo, at Talleres: "D'Angelo gave me the chance to begin this adventure in football which has taken me to where I am today. I'm grateful to him."

His trip down memory lane than took him through his early Inter days: "My first coach was Ottavio Bianchi. My first room-mate at La Pinetina [Inter's training ground complex – ed.] was Roberto Carlos: we had both just been bought by Inter and we shared a room. Actually, my very first room-mate was Benny Carbone, in Cavalese during our pre-season preparations, then it was Roberto Carlos once we started playing matches."

Finally, a special thank you: "Thanks to all the fans I have had, who have always shown me so much affection – that's something you can never forget."

萨内蒂:目标1000场:骄傲和激情

5月10日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息:他的目标是1000场。一个职业球员的1000次出场--这是属于哈维尔-萨内蒂的数字,如果他在明天的意大利杯半决赛次回合对阵罗马的比赛中出场的话。“我很骄傲能达到这样的数字。1000场比赛,每一场对我来说都意味着很多。这是一个非常重要的个人成就。到现在我已经为我的第一个球队塔莱雷斯出场33次、班菲尔德66次、阿根廷U23代表队12次、阿根廷国家队140次一级国际米兰748次,总共是999次。如果我能在对罗马的比赛中出场,那么将达到1000次,这是一个巨大的里程碑。在我的职业生涯中,我一直在带着激情做每一件事。足球给了我很多,而我也在尽自己所能,不管我是否上场比赛。能达到这个数字也是非常重要的,因为很多人都不能做到。历史上已经有9个人,而我将成为第10个。他们都是非常著名的,所以我很骄傲能来到他们的行列之中。”这是队长萨内蒂所说的,他非常感动,希望能在明晚的梅阿查球场的比赛中达到这个里程碑。

已经达到1000次出场的人包括:彼得-希尔顿、雷-克莱门斯、帕特-詹宁斯、阿兰-波尔、大卫-希曼、保罗-马尔蒂尼、安东尼-苏比萨雷塔、罗伯托-卡洛斯和托米-哈钦森。蓝黑军团对阵对罗伯托-卡洛斯和保罗-马尔蒂尼的印象尤为深刻。“这两个人是我一直非常钦佩的,我很高兴能加入他们的行列。马尔蒂尼为世界足球贡献了很多,从我来到意大利的那一刻,我就一直在仰慕他,因为他的职业生涯,也因为他整个人。在德比战中,作为他的对手总是非常紧张的,不过也是很公平的。我对那些有着很棒的记忆。”

萨内蒂随后谈起了自己在整个职业生涯中在场上场下的习惯:“我总是只在球场上表现,就像我本人一样。我一直在做好我自己——这对我非常重要。”看上去不光蓝黑军团的球迷们感激他,其他俱乐部的支持者们也是一样:“见到那些可能不是国际米兰球迷但以任何方式表达对我赞扬的人也很愉快,这是巨大的认可。”

谈到意大利杯半决赛以及以后的事情,萨内蒂说:“明天对我们来说将是重要的时刻,有一场要面对像罗马这样优秀球队的杯赛半决赛。希望我们能成为最终庆祝的队伍。然后,我希望继续下去:1001场,1002场,这样一直下去,知道我要说一句足够了的时候。”

这位多面手球员同时提到了自己成为职业球员后的第一位主教练,时任塔莱雷斯主帅的诺博托-丹杰洛:“丹杰洛给了我开始在足球世界里冒险的机会,我从那时开始走到了今天,我非常感谢他。”

他的记忆回到了他刚刚来到国际米兰的那些日子:“我(在国际米兰)的第一位教练是奥塔维奥-比安奇。我在拉皮内蒂纳(国际米兰训练中心)的第一位室友是罗伯托-卡洛斯,我们当时都是刚刚来国际米兰,在一个房间里共处。事实上我的第一个室友是本尼-卡波尼,那是我们在卡瓦雷塞的季前备战时,然后才是罗伯托-卡洛斯,这时我们已经开始比赛了。”

最后,萨内蒂表达了特别的感谢:“感谢我所拥有的所有球迷,他们总能给我很大的影响——这是你永远都无法忘记的。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2011-5-12 09:53:04 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 梦幻般的探戈 于 2011-5-12 09:59 编辑

现场直击:萨内蒂魅力超国歌 球迷为埃托奥抱不平http://sports.163.com/11/0512/08/73REFT1700051CD5.html
今年的意大利杯在特别纪念意大利建国150周年。多数现场球迷起立高唱国歌。国歌声后主持人说到:“我们的队长今天迎来了第1000场职业生涯比赛……”之前国歌响起而没有起立的球迷也全部起身为萨队鼓掌,在球迷的掌声中萨内蒂从国米俱乐部经理布兰卡手中接过纪念银盘。

网易体育特约龙雷米兰报道:
     当终场哨声吹响后,完成自己第1000场比赛的小将走向了国米死忠聚集的北看台前,萨队双手指向球迷,意在把晋级决赛的荣誉送给球迷;随后用他标志性的动作,右手拍打胸前的国米队徽来表示对国米的热爱;最后在他的带动下全场球迷又一起跳起来,球迷们也伴随着“谁不跳谁就是红黑球迷”的声音庆祝着球队的晋级和萨内蒂千场比赛记录的诞生。

本场意大利杯半决赛头号焦点人物莫过于迎来自己第1000场正式比赛的萨内蒂,现场宣读首发名单时,现场主持人特别高声喊出“今天他将迎来职业生涯的第1000场比赛,他就是我们的队长——哈维尔”全场球迷几万人随即喊出“萨内蒂”!双方球员入场后,军乐队开始演奏《意大利国歌》,因为今年的意大利杯在特别纪念意大利建国150周年。多数现场球迷起立高唱国歌。国歌声后主持人说到:“我们的队长今天迎来了第1000场职业生涯比赛……”之前国歌响起而没有起立的球迷也全部起身为萨队鼓掌,在球迷的掌声中萨内蒂从国米俱乐部经理布兰卡手中接过纪念银盘。北看台也亮出横幅“从1995年到今天,从失败的眼泪到胜利的眼泪。1000场我们为你自豪。”看台上也响起“C'e Solo un Capitano(我们有一个队长)”这样的声音。

这场比赛的重要性不言而喻,5冠王的国米要摆脱零冠的尴尬必须迈过罗马这个强劲对手。以往意大利杯比赛,都鲜有球迷关注,即使持季票球迷可免费入场,国米也可能只开放1层看台。但对于这一场重头戏,3层看台全部开放。梅阿查在没有准备巨幕的比赛时,球迷们通常会在看台上摇动着国米的旗帜,今天就有很多球迷自带着国米的队旗入场。笔者在国米南看台了解到,经常在这一区域摇动的一面日本国旗并非出自日本人之手,而是一名意大利球迷。他的同伴摇动着几米长的大旗上是由国米各球员国家的国旗拼组而成,由于长友佑都是这个冬季才加盟国米,这个球迷组织没来得及把日本国旗加到这面大旗当中,所以我们就看到了在国米南看台有一面满是国旗的大旗和一面日本国旗一同被挥舞着,这些球迷说他们以此鼓励球员为国米效力代表一个国家的荣誉。

比赛开始前球迷还一起高唱埃托奥之歌,为埃托奥打气,因为在米兰夺冠后和上一轮尤文的联赛比赛中,两家俱乐部球迷都有针对埃托奥种族歧视的言行。比赛开始后,博列洛和德罗西都获得破门良机,可惜全部打偏。在赛前训练中,罗马球员的射术不佳已展露无疑。上半场较为平淡,第43分钟罗马连续获得打门机会,在场的球迷开始不满意国米的防守了,一些球迷开始起身指责球队。

下半场第57分钟埃托奥打破僵局,沸腾的梅阿查球迷不仅是因为国米一只脚踏进了决赛,还有球迷们有了强有力反击死敌球迷的理由。米利托在替换帕奇尼上场时,球迷们高唱让“米利托为我们进球就像我们告诉你的那样。”米利托在第71分钟差一点让球迷们如愿,标准的一扣扣过了布尔迪索可惜射门被多尼挡出,不过球迷们还是送给了米利托掌声。第75分钟博列洛的射门,皮球在两门柱之间反弹,这时的球场死一般寂静。第83分钟,罗马终于扳平比分,现场可以听到几百名罗马球迷在梅阿查的欢呼。

比赛最后时刻,罗马获得任意球机会,塞萨尔成功将球抱住的那一刻全场雷鸣般的掌声响起,球迷此刻已开始欢庆胜利。终场哨响起,可以看到萨内蒂是最高兴的那一个。以最好的结果创造了他的第1000场比赛纪录,球迷们同球场上的萨内蒂一起跳动着。
(本文来源:网易体育 作者:龙雷)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 09:54:32 | 只看该作者
先把赛前训练的图片补完再来更比赛信息~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2011-5-12 09:59:12 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2011-5-12 10:02:42 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2011-5-12 10:05:15 | 只看该作者
为什么最近我的浏览器除了IE其他的看视频都一停一顿的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:08:47 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:10:05 | 只看该作者
为什么最近我的浏览器除了IE其他的看视频都一停一顿的?
梦幻般的探戈 发表于 2011-5-12 10:05

内存问题?
我帮你问问……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:11:15 | 只看该作者
他大爷的,你们玩得可真开心

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:12:26 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:13:15 | 只看该作者
耍宝的54就好~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:23:11 | 只看该作者
Coppa Italia, Inter 1-1 Roma: we're in the final!
Wednesday, 11 May 2011 23:03:39

MILAN - Inter will travel to the Stadio Olimpico on 29 May to contend the Coppa Italia final with Palermo. If Stankovic was the man who hit the winner in the first leg, this evening it was Eto'o who got the ultimately decisive goal. The 1-1 return-leg draw means the Nerazzurri reach the Coppa Italia final for the sixth time in seven seasons, on the night captain Zanetti made his 1000th career appearance.

The first half ended goalless despite several chances for both sides, Maicon and Pazzini for Inter and De Rossi and Borriello for the visitors. In the second half the Cameroon striker showed his class once more with a well-placed shot that sent the Meazza wild. Borriello headed in an equaliser for Roma with six minutes of normal time remaining but Inter held on to go through 2-1 on aggregate.

FIRST HALF - Missing both Sneijder and Stankovic (scorer of the match-winning goal in the first leg at the Stadio Olimpico), Leonardo fielded Zanetti alongside Kharja and Eto'o in the attacking trio behind Pazzini. Cambiasso and Mariga provided the protection in front of the Nerazzurri defence, which had Lucio and Chivu in the centre flanked by Maicon and Nagatomo.

Tonight's game at the Meazza was a special moment for Javier Zanetti as he made his 1000th professional appearance, joining an elite group - with just nine other footballers - to have reached such a milestone. Pupi wore an armband made just for the occasion, and before kick-off Inter technical director presented the skipper with a commemorative silver plate, to the thunderous applause of the whole stadium.

Inter started the game brightly and threatened early on through Maicon and then Pazzini, but Roma had the first real chance ten minutes in: Borriello made his way into a decent position before firing a venomous shot fractionally over. Two minutes later Eto'o had a pop at goal but he also failed to hit the target. Back down the other end, some neat interplay from the Giallorossi culminated in De Rossi curling wide, and the Roma captain tried his luck from range in the 19th minute, shooting mere inches wide of Julio Cesar's right-hand upright. On 26 minutes, a floated ball from Mariga towards Pazzini in a central position proved just too high for the striker to get enough contact. Nagatomo then made an important interception in the 39th minute as Menez was bursting towards goal. A minute's added time ended a fairly intense first half, played at pace and with several chances but little precision and no goals.

SECOND HALF – Montella made a change during the interval and Greco came out in place of Pizarro. Six minutes after the restart the substitute whipped a dangerous free kick into the box that missed De Rossi's head by a whisker and ended up in the arms of a grateful Julio Cesar. The deadlock was finally broken just before the hour mark, and it was a clinical finish from the ever-impressive Samuel Eto'o. Mariga started the move by chipping into the box, before the ball then found its way to Kharja on the right; his cross was knocked clear via Perrotta's hand (which should have been a penalty to Inter), but only as far as the Cameroon striker, who took one touch to control the ball before slotting neatly through the legs of a defender and low into the far corner - his 34th goal of the season. Inter had a great chance to go two up in the 66th minute, when Pazzini wriggled his way past Juan and Riise only to see Doni show great reflexes and push his effort wide. Two minutes passed and it was Julio Cesar who came to Inter's rescue with a splendid save from Borriello. Having replaced Pazzini, Milito tried his luck in the 72nd minute: after striding into the box he did brilliantly to shake off his man but couldn't get enough power on his shot and Doni blocked with his feet. Roma's best chance of the match came on 76 minutes, and it must be said that luck was not shining on them: Borriello fired past Julio Cesar and onto the near post, with the ball then ricocheting onto the opposite upright and out. Eto'o tried to put the game to bed with around ten minutes remaining, his curling right-footed effort flying just over. Two minutes later Cassetti caused problems for Julio Cesar but the keeper managed to gather the ball at the second attempt. With six minutes to go, Roma drew level on the night through Borriello, who rose well at the far post to head in Perrotta's cross. Inter suddenly found themselves hanging on, since another goal by the Giallorossi would have put them through on away goals, but as the game entered stoppage time it was the Nerazzurri who should have been given the chance to wrap things up from the spot: Juan clearly brought Milito down with a raised foot in an attempted sliding tackle, but the referee decided not to award a penalty. After three minutes of stoppage time, and a few frayed nerves on the pitch - ex-Inter player Burdisso in particular - the match ended 1-1, with the Nerazzurri qualifying for the final with a 2-1 aggregate score.

Inter 1-1 Roma (HT: 0-0; AGG: 2-1)
Scorers: Eto'o 58, Borriello 84.

Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 26 Chivu, 55 Nagatomo; 19 Cambiasso, 17 Mariga; 4 Zanetti, 14 Kharja (Motta 75), 9 Eto'o; 7 Pazzini (Milito 67).
Unused subs: 12 Castellazzi, 20 Obi, 23 Materazzi, 27 Pandev, 29 Coutinho.
Coach: Leonardo.

Roma: 32 Doni; 77 Cassetti, 29 N. Burdisso, 4 Juan, 17 Riise; 7 Pizarro (Greco 46), 16 De Rossi; 20 Perrotta, 30 Simplicio (Vucinic 56), 94 Menez (Caprari 73); 22 Borriello.
Unused subs: 1 Lobont, 3 Castellini, 15 Loria, 87 Rosi.
Coach: Vincenzo Montella.

Referee: Daniel Orsato (Schio).
Booked: Chivu 67, Maicon 87, Perrotta 89, Burdisso 90.
Added time: 1+3 minutes.
Attendance: 33,094.

北京时间5月12日2时45分(意大利当地时间11日20时45分),意大利杯半决赛次回合开始另一场角逐,国际米兰主场1比1战平罗马,总比分2比1挺进决赛,也是近7个赛季第6次打进决赛。埃托奥下半时破门,博列洛射门击中两侧立柱,此后他将比分追平,替补米利托禁区内被铲倒未获点球。5月29日,国际米兰与巴勒莫将在罗马奥林匹克球场争夺冠军,巴勒莫已提前获得下赛季欧联杯门票。

首回合国际米兰客场1比0胜出,2002年以来意大利杯主场保持不败。上周末联赛轮休的卢西奥和长友佑都回到首发,齐沃改打中卫顶替停赛的拉诺齐亚,中场增加马里加,库蒂尼奥失去位置,阵型变为4-3-1-2。罗马队长托蒂与塔代伊停赛,副队德罗西和佩罗塔归队,博列洛出任中锋,武齐尼奇沦为替补,梅内打左边锋。

赛前,萨内蒂从布兰卡手中接过了官方认定的1000场正式比赛纪念银盘,梅阿查球迷起立鼓掌。开场3分钟,帕齐尼直传,麦孔切入禁区右侧小角度抽射蹭立柱外侧而出!随后又是麦孔个人突破距门22米处抽射被后卫封堵。第10分钟,卢西奥防守疏漏,博列洛禁区左侧扣过麦孔距门14米处左脚抽射高出。第12分钟,麦孔右路转移,埃托奥后点闪开后卫,禁区前沿低射偏出近门柱。

罗马第13分钟打出精彩小配合,博列洛禁区内背身做球,梅内右侧横敲,德罗西在门前13米处右脚推射偏出右门角!第15分钟,哈尔贾外围低射被多尼拿到。第17分钟,卡塞蒂放倒卢西奥,埃托奥左侧距门27米处任意球轰在人墙上。第19分钟,德罗西中路距门28米处抽射高出。第22分钟,埃托奥左路内切横传,麦孔在门前26米处低射偏出左门柱。此后双方陷入中场拉锯战,德罗西出现伤情呼吸困难,但还是坚持留在场上。第43分钟,里瑟左路远射偏出。

下半场,蒙特利先后换上格雷科和武齐尼奇,替下皮萨罗和辛普利西奥,梅内改打前腰。国际米兰第58分钟打破僵局!马里加挑传被布尔迪索顶出,哈尔贾断球突入禁区右侧传中,球碰佩罗塔右臂折射到后点,帕齐尼举手示意首球,但埃托奥停球距门10米处右脚推射入远角,1比0,国际米兰总比分2比0领先。第66分钟,帕齐尼接应后场长传,身体撞开胡安后距门12米处右脚推射被多尼神勇封出!

齐沃绊倒梅内,被黄牌警告。米利托替下帕齐尼。第68分钟,卡塞蒂右路传中,博列洛在门前11米处停球转身左脚捅射被塞萨尔按在身下。第72分钟,萨内蒂断球直传禁区右侧,米利托扣过布尔迪索距门13米处左脚推射被多尼用脚挡出。

卡普拉里替下梅内,莫塔换下哈尔贾。罗马第76分钟错过进球!武齐尼奇直塞禁区右侧,博列洛在门前11米处转身右脚抽射击中近门柱内侧,再打在另一侧立柱弹回场内。第78分钟,埃托奥内切远射高出。第81分钟,卡塞蒂右侧距门28米处大力抽射,塞萨尔单手一托将球拿到。

罗马第84分钟追平,佩罗塔右肋斜搓禁区,博列洛力压卢西奥,在门前6米处头球吊射贴右门柱入网,1比1。麦孔拖延时间吃到黄牌。第90分钟,佩罗塔背后推倒坎比亚索,被黄牌警告,国际米兰旧将布尔迪索抗议坎比亚索拖延时间,遭致看台嘘声。补时阶段,米利托突入禁区左侧被胡安铲倒,但主裁判奥尔萨托没给点球。国际米兰最终总比分2比1晋级。

国际米兰(4-2-3-1):1-塞萨尔/13-麦孔,6-卢西奥,26-齐沃,55-长友佑都/19-坎比亚索,17-马里加/4-萨内蒂,14-哈尔贾(74'8-莫塔),9-埃托奥/7-帕齐尼

罗马(4-2-3-1):32-多尼/77-卡塞蒂,29-布尔迪索,4-胡安,17-里瑟/7-皮萨罗(46'23-格雷科),16-德罗西/20-佩罗塔,30-辛普利西奥(56'9-武齐尼奇),94-梅内(74'47-卡普拉里)/22-博列洛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:40:28 | 只看该作者
Statistics: Inter v Roma, Javier Zanetti hits 1000
Wednesday, 11 May 2011 23:10:23

MILAN - (Football Data) When he stepped out on the pitch this evening to face Roma in the return leg of the Coppa Italia semi-finals, Javier Zanetti made the 1,000th appearance in his long career.

Before tonight, between club and international matches (both at senior and youth levels), the Inter captain had played in 999 competitive games. Born in Buenos Aires on 10 August 1973, Zanetti made 33 appearances in the Argentine 2nd division with Talleres (1992/93) and 66 in the top division wearing the shirt of Banfield (from 1993/94 to 1994/95). With the national team he has 140 appearances, added to which are 12 caps gained playing for the various youth teams of his country.

Since arriving in Italy in the summer of 1995, he has racked up 749 appearances for Inter, remaining on the pitch for 64,756 minutes, entering as a sub 33 times, and being subbed off on 34 occasions. He has received 50 yellow cards and one red. His appearances in an Inter shirt are broken down like this: 534 in Serie A, 63 in the Coppa Italia, 140 in European competitions and 12 in other tournaments. He has scored a total of 21 goals for Moratti's club.

The Nerazzurri captain is the 10th player in history to reach the 1000-match milestone. In the lead we find English goalkeeper Peter Shilton, with 1,390 matches from 1966 to 1997, and behind him in the rankings is Ray Clemence (England) with 1,118 matches from 1965 to 1987. In third place stands a Northern Irishman, Pat Jennings, with 1,096 appearances from 1962 to 1986. In fourth is Alan Ball (another Englishman) with 1,054 from 1962 to 1984, and fifth is David Seaman (England), with 1,047 from 1981 to 2004.

In sixth place is an Italian, Paolo Maldini: the former Rossoneri captain, who played as a professional from 1984 to 2009, collected 1,040 career appearances, including 45 goals, for his club (901), senior national side (126), U-21 team (12) and the Olympic team (1). His debut came on 20 January 1985 in Udinese 1-1 AC Milan (Serie A), when he came on for Battistini. His appearances are divided like so: 648 in Serie A (including one play-off), 72 in the Coppa Italia, 161 in European competition and 20 in other tournaments. For Italy he totalled 126 appearances with the senior team, 12 U-21 appearances and 1 with the Olympic team.

In seventh place is Spanish goalkeeper Andoni Zubizarreta with 1,013 appearances from 1980 to 1998, and in eighth is a Brazilian, Roberto Carlos, with 1,010 appearances starting in 1991 (but in this case the statistics are not precise due to the lack of reliable sources, as is often the case regarding South American players). Finally, in ninth place is Scotsman Tommy Hutchinson, with 1000 appearances from 1965 to 1991.

5月11日米兰消息(足球数据提供):当哈维尔-萨内蒂今晚走上球场参加意大利杯半决赛第二回合对阵罗马的比赛时,这是他在自己漫长职业生涯中的第1000场比赛。

在今晚之前的俱乐部和国家队比赛中(包括成年队和青年队),国际米兰队长已经踢了999场。1973年8月10日出生于布宜诺斯艾利斯的萨内蒂曾为阿根廷二级联赛球队塔雷莱斯出场33次(1992/93赛季),为班菲尔德在阿根廷顶级联赛中出场66次(从1993/94到1994/95赛季)。他还为自己的国家队出场140次,其中包括为各级青年国家代表队出场的12次。

自从1995年夏天来到意大利后,他已经为国际米兰出场749次,总时长达到64756分钟,其中33次为替补出场、有34次被中途换下。他总共得到了50张黄牌和1张红牌。他为国际米兰总共打了534场意甲联赛、63场意大利杯比赛、140场欧洲赛事和12场其他赛事,共为莫拉蒂的球队打进21球。

蓝黑军团队长是历史上第10位达到1000场比赛里程碑的球员。我们找到的最为领先的是英格兰门将彼得-希尔顿,他从1966年到1997年共出场1390次,在他之后的是(英格兰人)雷-克莱门斯,在1965年到1987年间出场1118次。第三位的是北爱尔兰人帕特-詹宁斯,在1962到1986年间出场1096次。英格兰人阿兰-波尔和大卫-希曼排在第四和第五位,他们分别于1962到1984年间出场1054次和于1981到2004年间出场1047次。

排在第6名的是一个意大利人——保罗-马尔蒂尼,红黑军团的昔日队长在1984年到2009年间共出场1040次,取得45粒进球,其中包括俱乐部队901场、成年国家队126场、U21国家队12场和奥林匹克代表队1场。他的职业生涯首次亮相时在1985年1月20日乌迪内斯1比1战平AC米兰的意甲联赛中,当时他替补巴蒂斯蒂尼出场。他在俱乐部的出场包括648场意甲联赛(含1场附加赛)、72场意大利杯、161场欧洲赛事和20场其他赛事。

排在第7位的是西班牙门将安东尼-苏比萨雷塔,他在1980到1998年间共出场1013次,第8位是巴西人罗伯托-卡洛斯,从1991年开始共出场1010次(但是由于缺少可靠的来源,这个数据可能并不准确,在南美球员中这样的情况经常出现)。最后,第9位的是苏格兰人托米-哈钦森,在1965到1991年间共出场1000次。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:48:46 | 只看该作者
Zanetti: "A moving evening"
Wednesday, 11 May 2011 23:38:57

MILAN - "It was a moving evening. I thank everyone, starting with my wife Paula and my children who were in the stands. Tonight's match was important in every sense, and for that I can really celebrate." Those were the opening words from Javier Zanetti who, in Inter v Roma, reached two objectives: 1,000 professional matches and a trip to the final of the Coppa Italia with his Inter. The Nerazzurri captain continued, speaking to Rai Sport: "It was a difficult match, as they always are against Roma, a team with players who can change the game. But we did very well to manage the match."

With a few words he brushed off the tension on the pitch sparked off by Nicolas Burdisso ("These things happen, now it's all over.") and the behavior of Gennaro Gattuso during the Scudetto celebrations ("Honestly, nothing surprises me."), then Zanetti gave an opinion on Inter's season: "It's been quite positive; we started by winning the Italian Super Cup, continued by winning the Club World Cup, and now finishing with the Coppa Italia would really be beautiful."

The skipper later spoke to Inter Channel: "A special game but also a difficult one. We really wanted to win it and I think we deserved to go through to play Palermo in the final. We were unable to wrap the tie up early, but we knew Roma would come back strong looking for goals. We defended well."

Asked if he has memories of playing any bad games, Zanetti replied: "Yes, there have been lots, but the main thing is being able to reach this goal, which you can only do if you're very, very consistent."

萨内蒂:一个令人感动的夜晚

5月11日米兰消息:“这是一个令人感动的夜晚。我要感谢所有人,首先是看台上的我的妻子葆拉和我的孩子们。今晚的比赛从任何意义来说都是非常重要的,因此我的确需要庆祝。”这是在国际米兰vs罗马比赛中达到职业生涯第1000次出场的哈维尔-萨内蒂在接受采访时的开场白,同时还带领球队进入了意大利杯决赛。蓝黑队长继续对RAI体育台说:“这是一场困难的比赛,因为我们是在对阵罗马,他们的球队里充满具有改变比赛能力的球员。但我们做得很好,控制了比赛。”

萨内蒂用很简单的语言抹掉了由尼科拉斯-布尔迪索带来的紧张:“这些事情是发生了,但已经过去了。”他也评价了詹纳罗-加图索在意甲冠军庆典上的行为:“坦白地说,没有什么让我惊讶的。”随后萨内蒂表达了对国际米兰这个赛季的看法:“很积极,我们以赢得意大利超级杯而开始,接着是世俱杯,如果能以赢得意大利杯而结束那将是相当美妙的。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:50:16 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:52:08 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-12 10:52:45 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 16:12 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 21 queries .