楼主: lisu
打印 上一主题 下一主题

美洲杯,奥运会新闻

[复制链接]
26#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-27 00:43:00 | 只看该作者
THERE WAS NO DISCUSSION WITH CRESPO

La Cronica: 26/06/2004 00:02

The absence of Hernán Crespo in the La Copa America squad has stirred up more suspicion. There has been talk of a fight
between Bielsa and the forward after the draw against Paraguay in the World Cup Qualifiers.

Also, it has been rumoured that the striker refused to be part of the National Team because he is suffering from fatigue
following a season that has been constantly plagued with injuries. The Chelsea player has reportedly expressed his desire
to have a good preseason period with his club.

While Crespo has kept silent - in his last public appearance (Thursday 17th at El Monumental stadium when he watched
the semifinal match of La Copa de Libertadores), he said he didn't want to talk about the National Team - Marcelo Bielsa
has tried to clarify the situation.

"There was no discussion with Crespo nor did we have a fight. I didn't make comments that he is not going to be with us
anymore. I don't believe he said bad feelings existed between us because it's not true. After the game against Paraguay I
said I backed him as the centre forward in the National Team and I haven't changed my view," the DT said, answering
the first question at the press conference.

- If there isn't a better explanation of what happened,it will only create more room for speculation...

- I don't want to go into too much detail,since I would prefer to keep it a private matter. I will explain various things for
the press conference, but not everything will be made public. Football-wise, my opinion of him is unchanged. There is
nothing to reveal,there aren't any problems with Crespo and I don't believe there is anything to deduce from this
answer.

- Did Crespo ask you not to mention it?

- I have already said everything there is to say on the matter.

CON CRESPO NO HUBO NINGUNA DISCUSI?N

LA CRONICA

Fecha de Publicación: 26/06/2004 00:02

La ausencia de Hernán Crespo en el plantel para la Copa América despertó más de una suspicacia. Las versiones
hablaron de una pelea entre Bielsa y el delantero después del empate frente a Paraguay por las Eliminatorias.

También se rumoreó que el goleador se negó a formar parte del Seleccionado debido al cansancio que arrastra, luego de
una temporada que lo tuvo lesionado en el último tramo. Según se comenta, el jugador del Chelsea habría expresado sus
ganas de hacer una buena pretemporada con su equipo.
Mientras Crespo se mantiene en silencio, en su última aparición pública (el jueves 17 en el Monumental cuando
presenció el partido por la semifinal de la Libertadores) se limitó a decir que no quería hablar de la Selección, Marcelo
Bielsa intentó clarificar la situación. “No hubo ninguna discusión con Crespo ni nos peleamos. Tampoco comenté que no
va a estar más con nosotros. No creo que él haya declarado que existe cierto malestar conmigo porque no es cierto.
Después del partido con Paraguay dije que lo bancaba como el centrodelantero de la Selección y no cambié de opinión”,
respondió el DT a la primera pregunta de la conferencia.
-Es que si no explica mejor lo que sucedió, se abrirá el espacio para las conjeturas...
-No quiero abundar en detalles, ya que se trata de cuestiones de intimidad que prefiero preservar. Para una convocatoria
se evalúan varios aspectos, aunque no todos se hacen públicos. Futbolísticamente está intacto. No hay nada que revelar,
no existió alguna dificultad con Crespo y no creo que por esta respuesta se tenga que deducir algo en particular.
-?Crespo le pidió que no lo citara?
-Ya dije todo lo que debía al respecto.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-7-1 0:59:57编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-27 23:35:00 | 只看该作者
More of Bielsa's comments from the press conference:

Ole, 2004.06.26

Bielsa: "It was a technical decision. I didn't have any discussions with Hernán and I don't believe that he said anything
against me. After Paraguay I said that I endorsed Crespo as a striker, but I decided that he would not play in La Copa
America."

“Fue una decisión técnica. No tuve discusiones con Hernán y no creo que él haya dicho algo en contra mío. Luego de
Paraguay dije que respaldo a Crespo como atacante titular, pero yo decidí que no juegue la Copa América”.

"I did not have a discussion with Crespo"

La Nacion, 2004.06.26

"Honestly, I didn't have any discussion with Crespo nor he with me. That's a non-existent situation. Football-wise, my
evaluation of Crespo is unchanged. I considered his performances against Brazil and Paraguay to be sufficient, so it
seemed contradictory not to mention him for La Copa America. I would have liked him to participate, but I thought about
some questions that had to do with his present situation and I made the decision."  

"There is a certain degree of privacy in the decisions that a player always expects from his coach. But nothing happened;
there are no problems with the player and I never had any discussion with him. And I give my word of honour. "

"No discutí con Crespo"

"Sinceramente, no tuve ninguna discusión con Crespo ni él conmigo. Eso es una situación inexistente. Mi valorización
futbolística sobre Crespo está intacta. Su actuación contra Brasil y Paraguay la consideré suficiente, lo que me presentaría
como contradictorio al no citarlo para la Copa América. Me hubiera gustado que participara, pero evalué algunas
cuestiones que tienen que ver con su actualidad y tomé la decisión."

"Hay un cierto grado de intimidad en las decisiones que un jugador siempre espera de su entrenador. Pero no pasó nada;
no hay ninguna dificultad con el jugador y jamás discutí con él. Y doy mi palabra de honor."

BIELSA DENIES DISCUSSION WITH CRESPO, BUT HOLDS BACK REASON FOR HIS EXCLUSION

DyN agency 2004.06.26

Buenos Aires (DyN) - Marcelo Bielsa has denied that he had discussions with the forward Hernán Crespo but held back
the reason for deciding to exclude him from the Argentine squad that will take part in La Copa America Peru 2004.

"After the last game against Paraguay, I endorsed Crespo as the centre-forward of Argentina. And I continue to do so,"
Bielsa remarked when expressing his support, which left no doubts at all.

He claimed that he hadn't had any discussion "nor a fight" with the striker from England's Chelsea. "I don't believe that
he would have commented on that either," Bielsa said, playing down rumours of an alleged argument after that shock
[draw against Paraguay] in the South American Qualifiers for the next World Cup.

"If he is not here, it is simply because I judged particular circumstances that determined his participation, which I would
prefer not to reveal and would prefer to leave it private," Bielsa said in response to a question from DyN, about Crespo's
supposed lack of fitness and that he had asked to prepare for the preseason with his team-mates at the British club, and
not to play in La Copa America.

BIELSA NEGO UNA DISCUSION CON CRESPO, PERO SE RESERVO LA RAZON DE LA EXCLUSION

BUENOS AIRES (DyN) - Marcelo Bielsa negó que haya discutido con el delantero Hernán Crespo y se reservó la razón por
la cual determinó excluirlo del plantel argentino que disputará la Copa América Perú 2004.

"Después del último partido con Paraguay, respaldé a Crespo como el centrodelantero titular de Argentina. Y lo sigo
sosteniendo", remarcó Bielsa al extender el aval, sin dejar resquicio para la mínima duda.

Aseveró que no protagonizó una discusión "ni una pelea" con el atacante del Chelsea, de Inglaterra. "Tampoco creo que
él se haya expresado sobre eso", acotó el seleccionador, desvirtuando las versiones sobre un supuesto altercado, tras ese
choque por las Eliminatorias Sudamericanas de la próxima Copa del Mundo.

"Si no está acá, simplemente es porque evalué circunstancias particulares que determinaron su no participación, las
cuales prfiero no revelar, dejándolas en la intimidad", pidió Bielsa ante la conjetura de DyN, acerca de un presunto déficit
físico de Crespo, quien le habría solicitado realizar la pretemporada con sus compa?eros del club británico, a jugar la Copa
América.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 22:42 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 20 queries .