扫一扫,访问微社区

打印 上一主题 下一主题

【新闻集帖一】 2006-11 至 2007-03 新闻集

[复制链接]
176#
发表于 2007-1-30 11:19:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用PICCER在2007-1-30 10:34:00的发言:

It is believed that Tevez and Mascherano have differing contracts, Tevez being able to play as often as West Ham want but Mascherano's has a stipulation that after a certain number of games it would trigger extra payments.

据称,特维斯和马斯切拉诺有不同的合同。特维斯可以按西汉姆的要求经常踢比赛;但小马的比赛场次增加会引发额外的费用。

简言之,特维斯的薪水和场次不挂钩;小马则有联系。

不过,我不懂的是,这个number of games怎么解释?小马没怎么踢比赛啊。。。

似乎是比赛场次超过一定数量就要付额外的费用;难道是……因为这样……才不用他么……这是个什么合同!

[]

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-1-30 11:19:56编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

177#
发表于 2007-1-30 11:25:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用yl_1520在2007-1-30 11:19:00的发言:
QUOTE:
以下是引用PICCER在2007-1-30 10:34:00的发言:

It is believed that Tevez and Mascherano have differing contracts, Tevez being able to play as often as West Ham want but Mascherano's has a stipulation that after a certain number of games it would trigger extra payments.

据称,特维斯和马斯切拉诺有不同的合同。特维斯可以按西汉姆的要求经常踢比赛;但小马的比赛场次增加会引发额外的费用。

简言之,特维斯的薪水和场次不挂钩;小马则有联系。

不过,我不懂的是,这个number of games怎么解释?小马没怎么踢比赛啊。。。

似乎是比赛场次超过一定数量就要付额外的费用;难道是……因为这样……才不用他么……这是个什么合同!

[]

那倒也不是,不过用不上的人,还能赚到钱,肯定是不错的选择了。西汉姆虽然没有小马的所有权,但租借费多少能分到点。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

178#
发表于 2007-1-30 11:29:00 | 只看该作者
球员都是受害者,命运完全不是掌握在自己手里,踢不上比赛也只能干着急……只能祝他好运了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

179#
发表于 2007-1-30 13:06:00 | 只看该作者

本人看英超已有數年,每輪也有注意各隊出場陣容,各隊球員能力防守也有留意

利物浦的防中除了阿隆素,還有西索科

西索科也是賓帥的愛將,現在受傷,二月二十二日復出

杰拉特回歸中路

阿隆素和西索科需要互相輪流替補的

除非絕對主力,否則賓帥一定會輪換

即使前鋒也絕不例外,儘管你每場射進了三球,也不能確保主力位置

所以他絕對不可能少用阿隆素和西索科

給剛來英超的小馬打滿及當上主力

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

180#
发表于 2007-1-30 13:40:00 | 只看该作者

在利物浦打滿及當上主力?

别人怎样想我就不知道了,反正我是想都没想过,一步一步踏踏实实的走才是正道,现在想太多一点都不现实啊。

我只是觉得只要贝尼特斯跟利物浦能客观合理的用上小马,小马就已经会难忘这份恩情的(我觉得这事如果真能成,对小马来说真等同他职业生涯的再造了恩了。)!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

181#
发表于 2007-1-30 14:43:00 | 只看该作者

西汉姆的两个阿根廷人被当成背弃者

科林地安队的前任主教练埃嚒森来昂把特维斯和马斯切拉诺当成背离球队的小人.

来昂说,"特维斯不是离开我们,而是抛弃我们.马斯切拉诺也被他带走了"

"这些背离球队的人不能回到球队!"

"他们缺乏基本的尊重而且背离了职业足球的精神.我是足球教练,而不是流行歌手的老师!"

West Ham's Argies branded "deserters"
tribalfooball.com - January 29, 2007

Former Corinthians boss Emerson Leao has slammed West Ham pair Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano as "deserters".

Leao said: "Tevez didn't leave us, he abandoned us. And following behind him went Mascherano.

"Those who walk out are deserters and don't deserve to come back.

"They showed a lack of respect and professionalism and without them everything is much better here. I coach football players, not pop stars."

Leao said: "Tevez didn't leave us, he abandoned us. And following behind him went Mascherano.

"Those who walk out are deserters and don't deserve to come back.

"They showed a lack of respect and professionalism and without them everything is much better here. I coach football players, not pop stars."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

182#
发表于 2007-1-30 14:58:00 | 只看该作者

还挺会落井下石的吗。

怎么这个“铁腕”教练也下岗了啊,不会是因为野兽跟小马走了,让他没有替罪品了,所以饭碗也跟着没了吧,呵呵呵。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

183#
发表于 2007-1-30 15:00:00 | 只看该作者

Simon Burnton
Tuesday January 30, 2007
The Guardian

如冬季转会窗口关闭前FIFA对小马的转会之事还没有个回复,利物浦将上诉到仲裁法庭!

Liverpool may appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport if Fifa postpone a decision on Javier Mascherano's proposed move from West Ham to Anfield until after the closure of the transfer window. Having played for Corinthians and West Ham this season the Argentinian is technically barred from playing for a third club until June 30, preventing him completing an 18-month loan deal, but Liverpool have asked for an exemption.

"There is a big difference between the law and the rules," Liverpool's manager, Rafael Benítez, said yesterday. "A worker cannot be prevented from working - that's the law in the European Community. Then there are the rules, which can change depending on your country or continent. The rules are one thing but the law is another. Nobody can stop people moving to other jobs. They have freedom and they need to work. The law is more important than the rules."

PS:希望利物浦到时候真能说到做到。

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-1-30 15:05:49编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

184#
发表于 2007-1-30 22:31:00 | 只看该作者
马斯切拉诺将完成同利物浦的签约
By Plymouth_hammer
Tuesday 30th January 2007
利物浦队将在今天同西汉姆的问题球员马斯切拉诺签订一笔为期18个月的租借合同。

马斯切拉诺能加盟利物浦,多亏了该俱乐部的律师们。这些人成功的说服了FIFA在效力俱乐部数目方面放宽限制。

利物浦的教练贝尼特斯对此当然非常开心---能得到这位在世界杯上有着优异表现的中场球员是每个教练都梦寐以求的。

“我们将先同他签订18个月的租借协议;之后可能签订正式转会协议。 ”  贝尼特斯对每日邮报说。

“他是一个顶级的球员,在世界杯上有着惊人的发挥。 他在河床队的时候我们就开始关注他了。 问题的关键是他在英超的土壤上是不是还有这样的表现,不过我们相信他能比在西汉姆的时候好多了。

“利物浦应该对他来说是一个不错的选择。我们都说西班牙语,而且我们球队的打法更适合他一点。可林蒂安和河床都是顶级俱乐部,经常赢得荣誉。和我们在一起,贾维尔的机会更多! ”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

185#
发表于 2007-1-31 20:06:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用是漫步非跑步在2007-1-30 15:00:00的发言:

Simon Burnton
Tuesday January 30, 2007
The Guardian

如冬季转会窗口关闭前FIFA对小马的转会之事还没有个回复,利物浦将上诉到仲裁法庭!

Liverpool may appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport if Fifa postpone a decision on Javier Mascherano's proposed move from West Ham to Anfield until after the closure of the transfer window. Having played for Corinthians and West Ham this season the Argentinian is technically barred from playing for a third club until June 30, preventing him completing an 18-month loan deal, but Liverpool have asked for an exemption.

"There is a big difference between the law and the rules," Liverpool's manager, Rafael Benítez, said yesterday. "A worker cannot be prevented from working - that's the law in the European Community. Then there are the rules, which can change depending on your country or continent. The rules are one thing but the law is another. Nobody can stop people moving to other jobs. They have freedom and they need to work. The law is more important than the rules."

PS:希望利物浦到时候真能说到做到。

我们当然会竭尽全力去做到的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

186#
发表于 2007-1-31 22:52:00 | 只看该作者

179樓太貪心了。一個半年沒有打過比賽的球員﹐無論如何不可能在豪門立刻當上主力的。

我同意漫步的看法﹐只要紅軍能夠合理用上小馬﹐就是燒高香了。對小馬是再造了恩了。

不過漫步不用擔心﹐紅軍一向使用替換制﹐小馬會有機會的。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

187#
发表于 2007-1-31 23:27:00 | 只看该作者

点点头,小小孩不会很快打上比赛叭,毕竟半年没有正规比赛,谁也不知道状态如何……不过,相信拉法[][]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

188#
发表于 2007-2-1 10:41:00 | 只看该作者

OLE    特维斯的最新采访    2007-1-31   

opup('http://www.servicios.clarin.com/notas/jsp/ole/v4/galeria/galeria.jsp?notaId=1293152&mtmTipo=Imagen','fotos','850','600','yes','yes');">IMPROVEMENT. Carlitos already is recovered of its tear, was also not mentioned.
野兽已从国家队落选的失落中恢复

27日,阿法友谊赛的21人中,我们将看不见特维斯的身影。对于这次的落选,特维斯也表达了自己的困扰:“我不知道自己落选的原因也没有和巴西莱谈过。”

另外,特维斯也谈到了自己在英超的状况:“现在的我,很平静,那里的人们也很喜欢我,我没有考虑过离开,只是希望能尽力帮助球队摆脱现在的困境。”

Strange? “Yes, stranger much, to my family, my friends, to be in my country. Those coasts me are costing a pile. When it was in Brazil, and it did not play, it arrived at Buenos Aires in two hours. Now they spent five months so that it can return days”, commented Tevez.西文¿Extraña? "Sí, extraño mucho, a mi familia, a mis amigos, estar en mi país. Esas costas me están costando un montón. Cuando estaba en Brasil, y no jugaba, llegaba a Buenos Aires en dos horas. Ahora pasaron cinco meses para que pueda volver unos días", comentó Tevez.(中间这段的含义和用意是什么,我没看明白,贴上来大家看吧,看懂的就跟帖说说)

27日,阿法友谊赛的21人中,我们将看不见特维斯的身影。对于这次的落选,特维斯也表达了自己的困扰:“我不知道自己落选的原因也没有和巴西莱谈过。”

另外,特维斯也谈到了自己在英超的状况:“现在的我,很平静,那里的人们也很喜欢我,我没有考虑过离开,只是希望能尽力帮助球队摆脱现在的困境。”

Strange? “Yes, stranger much, to my family, my friends, to be in my country. Those coasts me are costing a pile. When it was in Brazil, and it did not play, it arrived at Buenos Aires in two hours. Now they spent five months so that it can return days”, commented Tevez.西文¿Extraña? "Sí, extraño mucho, a mi familia, a mis amigos, estar en mi país. Esas costas me están costando un montón. Cuando estaba en Brasil, y no jugaba, llegaba a Buenos Aires en dos horas. Ahora pasaron cinco meses para que pueda volver unos días", comentó Tevez.(中间这段的含义和用意是什么,我没看明白,贴上来大家看吧,看懂的就跟帖说说)

对于未来的计划,他说:“我就是希望自己能在俱乐部表现优秀,这种感觉在博卡和克林蒂安都没有过。因为我不想大家说我在这格格不入。”

OLE还就此进行了球迷投票
¿巴西莱把特维斯排出在友谊赛的做法是对的吗?
(13235 人参加)

是  (6527)
49.3%
不  (6708)
50.7%
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-2-1 14:23:56编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

189#
发表于 2007-2-1 16:10:00 | 只看该作者

joey姐姐,179楼跟我说的意思是一样的,呵呵。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

190#
发表于 2007-2-1 17:22:00 | 只看该作者

2007-02-01

小马最新访谈

在Radio La Red对小马的采访中,小马的谈话。

“我已经收到了FIFA的回复,我的经纪人也已经收到了相关的文件。”

“在这次转会中利物浦俱乐部做了多方的努力,他们对FIFA详细解释了我这次转会的合理性。”

“一般在这种情况下(在西汉姆联没球踢的情况),球员都会出来为自己说点什么,但我并不想说什么。这是我的原则。在这件事(转会西汉姆联)上的确出现了错误,但这没什么好说的,因为当初做出这个决定的人是我自己。”

“我只能说,现在看来转会西汉姆联的决定并不太美妙,对我也造成了伤害。但这是我必须接受的结果。”

“我经历了一段糟糕的日子,还好,利物浦的出现让我重新有机会通过尽可能好的表现来向世人证明我一如刚来到英格兰时一样好。”

之前Benitez对小马给予了极高的赞许,同样的,小马对这个西班牙教练也印象深刻。

“我跟他(Benitez)第一次谈话时,他就给予了我极大的信心。”

“连我自己都很惊讶我可以得到这个转会利物浦的机会,要知道从12月3日起我在西汉姆联就没有得到过任何的上场机会了。”

“现在我的事业进入新的一页了,我将尽最大的努力为利物浦效力,为球队做出最大的贡献。”

“除此之外,我希望能通过在利物浦的积极表现,重新争取到进入国家队的机会。”

====================================================================

Masch excited by Reds chance

By Patricio Figueroa -  Created on 1 Feb 2007

Javier Mascherano has spoken of his relief after being given the green light to join Liverpool.

Fifa have given Liverpool special dispensation to sign Mascherano from West Ham United, even though he has already played for two clubs in the last 12 months.

The move has been delayed because the Premier League are looking to study the transfer before allowing it to be processed.

Liverpool have agreed an 18-month loan deal with the Argentine international, with the option of a permanent move after an unhappy spell at West Ham.

Mascherano is hoping he can get through the red tape to seal his switch to Anfield and get his career back on track.

"I received the communication from Fifa and the documentation has already been sent to my agent," Mascherano told Radio La Red.

"The club has done a lot for making this easier, they did a great presentation and that's why now I am allowed to play for Liverpool.

"It's very common that when a player doesn't play he makes excuses, but I don't want that.

"I am a principle person in having the fault for what happened because it was me who took the decision.

"It wasn't the best decision to accept to be transferred to West Ham, besides that what I am saying hurts, but I must accept that.

"I went through a very bad moment, but now Liverpool has appeared and I want to do my work as best as possible for showing that I still have the same ambitions as when I arrived in England."

Mascherano also singled out Rafa Benitez for special praise, admitting he has been very impressed by the Spaniard.

"Rafa Benitez gave me a lot of confidence since the fist moment that I spoke with him," added Benitez.

"Personally, I even got very surprised with the chance of being transferred to Liverpool, considering that I haven't been playing since December 3rd at West Ham.

"Now a new page starts in my career and I want to be again the player that I was some time ago and fight for a place at Liverpool.

"I want to give my best to this team that has done such a big effort to have me in the squad.

"In addition to that, I want to work very hard for Liverpool and for myself win a place again in the Argentinian national team."

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-2-1 18:50:42编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

191#
发表于 2007-2-1 17:36:00 | 只看该作者

2月阿根廷国家队的友谊赛,小马和野兽都双双落选,世界杯后的他们似乎大部分的时间都笼罩在阴郁之中。但是,相信痛苦总会过去,晨光会慢慢的出现。在一起经历了克林蒂安的风波一起转会西汉姆,现在,随着小马的转会,他们二人将各自闯荡了。但是他们都希望不久的将来还能再次一起身披神圣的蓝白球衣。

2006123日马斯切拉诺最后一次上场后,他已经连续10场比赛没有进入名单了。在获得了fifa的转会批准后,马斯切拉诺也开始反思在自己身上发生的一切:“当这种困境发生在我们身上时,大家通常都会归责为主教练。但是我清楚地意识到:这是我的错。有时候我们会做出一些错误的决定。”“很幸运,利物浦让我能继续踢球,我已经很满足了。”

虽然错误的选择了西汉姆并且连续数月没有完整的踢过一场比赛,但马斯切拉诺的实力却是不可否认的。贝尼特斯就把他的选择放在了小马的身上。拉法自来的英格兰时,便开始了自己的变革,他带来了三位西班牙球员(阿隆索,加西亚,雷纳),并且开始补入南美血液(巴西的奥雷里奥,智利的冈萨雷斯,阿根廷的帕莱塔,因苏阿和六月即将效力的莱托)。贝尼特斯曾多次和托卡里咨询小马的看法,就是因为他的坚持才最终使得fifa破例容许了这桩转会。利物浦将成为马斯切拉诺新的起点,相信他也能很快重返国家队。

以上来自 OLE的报道

附:

马斯切拉诺接受Radio La Red 的部分采访(就是漫步贴得那篇文章)

“当球员没球可踢时他都会给自己寻找各种理由,但我不想那样。之所以到现在这个状况都是自己做出了一个错误的决定,虽然这是一次糟糕的转会自己也受害颇深,但是这些我都接受。”

“坏日子过去了,现在我来到了利物浦,我希望能尽力做到最好和刚到英国一样充满了希望。”

对于利物浦的西班牙教练贝尼特斯,小马也表达了自己的感激

“在我们的第一次谈话中他就给了我充足的信心。”

“就我个人而言,自去年123日就再也没有大过比赛的我,现在能转到利物浦真的是很意外。现在,我将开始新的生活,我想能恢复到以前的状态,并在利物浦获得一席之地。我希望自己能全力发挥来回报这个把我重新带回球场的俱乐部”

“当然,在利物浦努力踢球,可以让我重新回到阿根廷国家队。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

192#
发表于 2007-2-1 18:05:00 | 只看该作者

伴随着小马的转会,野兽和小马开始各自闯荡了,为小马开心也为野兽独自在西汉姆有些伤心,本来想上传一首歌的,可惜总没成功。

歌名是:seasons in the sun ,送给小马和野兽,希望他们能越来越好。 大家可以在百度里很容易搜到。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

193#
发表于 2007-2-1 18:41:00 | 只看该作者

偶等下就下来听听。

心情复杂的泪。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

194#
发表于 2007-2-1 21:37:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用夜莺在2007-2-1 10:41:00的发言:

OLE还就此进行了球迷投票
¿巴西莱把特维斯排出在友谊赛的做法是对的吗?
(13235 人参加)

是  (6527)
49.3%
不  (6708)
50.7%

估计是感性和理性的球迷各占了一半。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

195#
发表于 2007-2-2 10:44:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用joey_zhou在2007-2-2 9:30:00的发言:
野兽不是受伤了么,怎么可能入选?[]

所以Y版才说“估计是感性和理性的球迷各占了一半。”。

理智的说,以野兽目前的身体及竞技状态落选这次的国家队大名单也是意想之内的事了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

196#
发表于 2007-2-2 11:14:00 | 只看该作者

回归国家队是迟早的,不必着急;静下心来把伤养好,恢复状态;经过这大半年的折磨,相信野兽以后行事会谨慎很多

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

197#
发表于 2007-2-2 09:30:00 | 只看该作者
野兽不是受伤了么,怎么可能入选?[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

198#
发表于 2007-2-2 09:53:00 | 只看该作者

作为一个兽粉,实事求是的说,就算野兽没有受伤,以他目前的状态,的确不够资格入选国家队。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

199#
发表于 2007-2-2 19:38:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用叶乱飞在2007-2-2 9:53:00的发言:

作为一个兽粉,实事求是的说,就算野兽没有受伤,以他目前的状态,的确不够资格入选国家队。

史无前例地顶爆你,Good,

抛开伤病,战术,状态等诸多P元素不说,仅小马哥落选,作为兄弟,哪能独自去偷欢?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

200#
发表于 2007-2-2 19:41:00 | 只看该作者
楼上,你这是什么图啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 20:02 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 21 queries .