打印 上一主题 下一主题

我爱着我的球队,无论他是国际还是阿根廷——萨队采访

[复制链接]
86#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-10 13:08:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月10日 第300场意甲联赛

J.ZANETTI SET FOR 300TH SERIE A APPEARANCE
Tuesday, 09 November 2004 13:43:15

MILAN - If he plays against Bologna, Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti will make his 300th Serie A appearance for Inter (the only club he has played for in Italy). Zanetti made his debut in the 1-0 victory at home to Vicenza on 27 August 1995. Since then, he has played 299 matches in the Serie A, 35 in the Coppa Italia, 82 in European cup competitions and 3 in play-offs, for a total of 419 matches. Zanetti is the ninth most-present Inter player of all time.

【米兰消息】如果在与博罗尼亚的比赛中出场,那么这就是蓝黑军团队长贾维尔·萨内蒂为国际米兰出战的第300场意甲联赛(这也是他登陆意甲以来唯一一只效力的俱乐部)。

1995年8月27日国际主场1:0维琴察的比赛中首次登台亮相。从那以后,他已经参加了299场意甲、35场意大利杯、82场欧洲赛事和3场友谊赛,共计419场比赛。萨内蒂已是国际米兰出场时间长度第9的球员。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2004-11-8 02:23:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:错失一次机会

“很不幸,我们今天错失了一次机会。”在赛后接受官方频道采访时萨内蒂这样说道。“在上半场他们没有给予我们太多的空间,此外还给我们制造了不少麻烦。而在下半场我们则展示出了正确的心理状态,我们本可以赢得比赛。”

萨内蒂补充道:“德扬的被罚下我们本应当可以避免,或许帕帕雷斯塔的红牌掏地太快了些。在那个时刻(指德扬被罚下时)我们正把他们压制在半场并力争取胜。”

“还有很长的路要走,但我们必须做出改进。我们正逐步建设球队并且我们必须保留我们的优秀品质。我们将会力争在周三对博罗尼亚的比赛重新开始取得胜利!”

J.ZANETTI: "A CHANCE LOST"
Sunday, 07 November 2004 18:51:59   
FLORENCE - "Unfortunately we lost a chance today," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the Nerazzurri's 1-1 draw at Fiorentina . "They didn't concede much space in the first half and they created problems for us. In the second half we showed the right mentality and we could have won."

Zanetti added: "We could have done without Dejan's sending-off. Perhaps De Santis took out the red card a bit too quickly. At that point in the match we were playing in their half of the pitch and we were looking for victory.

"There's a long way to go, but we must improve. We're building the team and we have to amalgamate all our best qualities. We have to pick up and start winning from Wednesday's match against Bologna."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-3 07:26:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月3日 对未来充满自信

J.ZANETTI: "CONFIDENT FOR THE FUTURE"
Wednesday, 03 November 2004 00:09:08   
MILAN - "We really wanted to secure qualification. We have achieved our objective," said Inter captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 0-0 draw at home to Valencia which sees the Nerazzurri through to the Uefa Champions League last sixteen.

"Now we can work with tranquillity and serenity so we can catch up in the championship. Valencia conceded very few spaces to us, we had the best chances and it's a pity the ball didn't go in. I'm confident for the future. We were very careful and focused today."

萨内蒂:对未来充满自信

“我们真正的想要获得比赛资格,我们已经达到了自己的目标。”国际米兰在主场0:0战平瓦伦西亚之后率先晋级16强时蓝黑军团的队长萨内蒂在接受国际频道的采访时说道。

“现在的我们可以冷静的配合,所以我们能争夺冠军。瓦伦西亚留给我们的空间很少,我们有最好的机会,没有进球真可惜。对于未来我很自信,今天我们注意力集中,而且非常小心。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-2 12:09:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月1日 明天是一场重要的比赛

J.ZANETTI: "A FUNDAMENTAL MATCH TOMORROW"
Monday, 01 November 2004 16:49:15   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

Is there a fixed starting eleven in your mind?
"We have a lot of important players in our squad so you can't consider there being just one 'fixed starting eleven'. We must all feel important because it will be a long and demanding season. Everyone will get their chance to play."

Not much is being said about tomorrow evening's match. Do you think you are already through to the next stage?
"No. Tomorrow's match is very important and fundamental. We must absolutely secure qualification. It will be a very difficult match because Valencia are lagging behind in the table and they will try to win. It will certainly be a different match than the first leg."

Why is there such a big difference in your performances in the Champions League and the championship? And specifically, why is there such a clear difference in the number of goals conceded in both competitions?
"The Italian championship matches are different. In the Champions (League) there are only six matches, with two teams who qualify for the last sixteen. Everyone wants to win, so you find more open spaces."

You also find spaces in the championship matches and the number of goals you have scored shows this. Perhaps the problem is to try to let in fewer goals?
"We must improve this aspect quickly. We must no longer have lapses in concentration."

Too many goals let in. Did Inter let Cannavaro go too soon?
"Cannavaro is an important player. But it's also true that Inter have very good defenders. Selling Cannavaro was the club's decision. But I'm sure my teammates in defence will do very well."

【阿皮亚诺消息】贾维尔·萨内蒂新闻采访(2)

在你脑海里有固定的11人首发名单了吗?
“我们队伍里有许多重要的球员,因此你不能去想一个固定的11人首发阵容。我们最重要的是保持自己的球感,因为面对的是一个漫长的赛季,每个人都会得到他们的上场机会。”

关于明天晚上的比赛有种说法是非同级别的。你觉得球队已经直接晋级了吗?
“不。明天的比赛非常重要,实力也相当。我们必须把晋级的资格牢牢把握住。因为瓦伦西亚在积分榜上落后,他们将会努力的获得胜利,这将是一场非常困难的比赛。与第一回合相比,它必然会是一场不同的比赛。”

在冠军杯和联赛的冠军争夺上你们的表现为什么会有那么大的差别?说更清楚点,同样的进球数在两个联赛里什么会有那种差别?
“意大利联赛不同。在冠军杯(小组赛)上只有6场比赛,每个组有两个队可晋级16强。每支队伍都想要获胜,因此你可以找到更多的攻击空间。”

你也在意甲联赛里找到了攻击空间,你已经打入的进球数就说明了。或许问题是应该努力减少丢球?
“我们必须迅速改进这个方面的问题。不能再在防守过程中有失误了。”

被进了太多的球,这和国际快速出售卡纳瓦罗有关吗?
“卡纳瓦罗是一名重要的球员。但是国际米兰有非常好的后卫也是事实。出售卡纳瓦罗是俱乐部的决定,但我确信在防守过程中我的队友将干得很好。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-2 11:02:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月1日 我们必须向前看

J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST LOOK AHEAD"
Monday, 01 November 2004 16:34:09   
APPIANO GENTILE - On the eve of Tuesday's Champions League Matchday 4 clash with Valencia, Inter captain Javier Zanetti spoke to the media in the Uefa news conference at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre:

As captain, what do you feel you should say to your teammates in this delicate moment?
"We must continue to improve. We know we're having a few difficulties, but we must absolutely look forward."

What do you think about Adriano's recent declarations?
"They were very calm declarations. I read a few newspapers today and they probably misinterpreted what Adriano said. He spoke constructively and only for the good of the team."

Is there a kind of fear of taking responsibility? Perhaps because you haven't won for a long time...
"We all take responsibility. I always have done in ten years here. We know that our recent results haven't been positive but we must have great faith in ourselves because the team has in any case played good football. We just have to correct a few things."

Yes, correct a few details. But with the little time to compare notes and train, it will be a problem...
"We do talk and compare notes. It's true that we have little time to train, but we try to take advantage of every moment we have."

Will you play against Valencia tomorrow?
"I don't know, you'll have to ask the coach. He decides the formation. I'm well and I'm available, ready to make my contribution each time I play. When called into action I always try to give my best. There are a lot of us and it's right that the coach gets everyone to play."

周二冠军联赛第四比赛日国际主场迎战瓦伦西亚的前夕,国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心召开的记者招待会上接受了采访:

作为队长,你觉得在这暂时困难的时刻该对你的队友说什么?
“我们必须继续改进。我们知道自己正面临着一些困难,但是我们必须坚定的向前看。”

你认为阿德里亚诺最新的发言怎么样?
“他只是非常冷静的发表了宣言。我今天读了一些报纸,他们也许曲解了阿德里亚诺所说的意思。他只是为了球队的建设提出意见。”

有一种害怕负责的感觉吗?也许因为你太久没有赢得什么了……
“我们都勇于承担责任,在这10年里我也总是这么做的。我们知道自己最近的成绩不稳定,我们必须要对自己有着强大坚定的信心。球队比赛踢得很好,我们只需要改变一些不足的事情。”

是的,需要纠正的是一些细节。但是由于很少的时间交流经验并一起训练,它将是一个问题……
“我们有交流并交换着彼此的经验。当然确实我们一起训练的时间很少,但我们努力利用着我们共有的每时每刻。”

明天你会参加与瓦伦西亚的比赛吗?
“我不知道,这你得去问教练。他的决定才是起作用的。我有足够的时间去保持良好的状态,以便每当自己上场的时候为球队作出更大的贡献。当站在场上时,我总是尽最大努力争取最好的表现。我们有很多球员,教练让每人都能参加比赛是正确的。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2004-10-28 09:01:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:仍对自己保持信心

发自莱切————在被莱切2;2逼平后,国际米兰的队长萨内蒂表示了遗憾。但在失望之余,队长还是鼓励全队要继续保持这样的表现。“比赛之后我们都感到非常失望。”在接受国际米兰官方频道的采访时队长承认道。“我们踢地很不错并创造了很多机会,但是我们最终没有把握住以结束比赛。”

“我也曾获得机会,但不幸的是球打在莱切队的防守队员身上最终偏了。尽管我们踢地很不错,但我们必须要赢得这些比赛。我们知道自身的力量,因此我们仍对自己保持信心。到赛季末还有很长的路要走,必须在一些细节问题上加以改进。”

J.ZANETTI: "LOTS OF FAITH IN OURSELVES"
Thursday, 28 October 2004 00:30:57   
LECCE - Inter captain Javier Zanetti expressed his regret about the 2-2 draw in Lecce , but encouraged the team to continue on the path undertaken. "We were very disappointed after this match," admitted Zanetti to Inter Channel. "We're playing well and creating a lot, but we're not managing to finish matches off.

"I also had a chance but unfortunately the ball was deflected by a Lecce defender. We played well, but we have to win these matches. We're aware of our strengths and we have lots of faith in ourselves. There's a long way to go until the end of the championship, we must work on small details to improve."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-25 06:09:00 | 只看该作者

2004年10月24日 势均力敌的德比

J.ZANETTI: "A WELL-BALANCED DERBY"
Sunday, 24 October 2004 23:30:27   
MILAN - Speaking to Inter Channel after Sunday night's Milan derby, Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti said: "It was a well-balanced match. We had the better chances in the first half and we conceded very little to a very strong Milan ."

Zanetti continued: "The team did well. It was important not to let in any goals in such an important match. Now we face Lecce; we're in form and we will make our best preparations for this match. We want to starting winning again as soon as possible."

【米兰消息】周日晚德比结束后,萨内蒂接受了国际米兰官方频道的采访,蓝黑军团的队长说道:“这是一场势均力敌的德比,在上半场我们拥有更好的破门机会,但总体上来说,我们与强大的米兰相比略处下风。”

萨内蒂继续说道:“全队都干地不错,在一场如此重要的比赛中不失球是最关键的。接下去我们要面对莱切,目前我们正在状态,并且我们要对这场比赛做最充分地准备。我们要尽可能地再一次开始争取胜利!”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2004-10-23 15:36:00 | 只看该作者
红蝶,我交稿啦,意大利那几家媒体的中文名我不知道怎么翻译啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2004-10-23 15:26:00 | 只看该作者

意媒体狂赞萨内蒂

译自10月21日《民族报》

阿根廷人哈维尔·萨内蒂凭借在冠军联赛国际米兰对瓦伦西亚比赛下半场的出色表现,
得到了今天意大利各大体育媒体的称赞。

“长距离的跑动,连续的突破,在底线附近传球助攻阿德里亚诺得分,这个进球彻底
埋葬了西班牙人”,今天出版的Gazzetta赞美萨内蒂道。

Tuttosport也对萨内蒂的表现不吝赞美之辞,并确认队长将在周日对米兰的比赛中首
发出场,因为“他已经进入德比状态了”。

在昨天国际米兰客场5:1大胜瓦伦西亚的比赛中,萨内蒂在下半时替补上场。

队长换下的是他的同胞尼古拉斯·布尔迪索,上场后出任右边后卫。上半场打这个位
置的哥伦比亚后卫伊万·科尔多巴在防守安古洛时显得非常吃力,而下半场他的位置
则移到了中路。

萨内蒂的上场体现出主教练罗伯特·曼奇尼在用人态度上的变化。在过去八年一直由
萨内蒂牢固占据的右边后卫位置上,巴西人泽·马利亚显得不堪重用,因此这场比赛
曼奇尼在右后卫上试验性的起用了科尔多巴。

今天出版的Corriere体育报的评论是“一名核心球员的伟大回归”。而共和报认为萨
内蒂在出场后很好的执行了曼奇尼的战术要求。

由于布尔迪索今天从西班牙返回时右腿肌肉有伤,预计萨内蒂将在周日对AC米兰的意
甲比赛中首发出场,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2004-10-22 23:54:00 | 只看该作者
队长:德比非常重要

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二

记者:从两队的攻击实力上来看,您认为德比可能会出现高比分么?

萨内蒂:很有可能会出现高比分,但最重要的是,国际米兰能比那些家伙多进一个球或者更多……

记者:对您来说,参加对AC米兰德比有多重要?

萨内蒂:很重要,每名球员都想参加德比。我和我的队友上场的机会相同。我们是一个很大的团队,拥有很多优秀的球员,每个对于球队都有价值。

记者:对瓦伦西亚,国际米兰的每一个前锋都进球了……

萨内蒂:前锋人人进球是积极的,这说明我们的队伍非常平衡。

记者:哪个米兰的球员是您最钦佩或者害怕的?

萨内蒂:我最钦佩马尔蒂尼,因为他代表了米兰和意大利的足球。我很了解他,我也知道他是怎样的人。米兰有许多优秀的球员,每一位球员都能决定比赛的结果。现在看来,舍甫琴科是他们中最有威胁的一个。

记者:斯坦科维奇最近表现出色,能说说他的情况么?

萨内蒂:德扬在赛季开始阶段表现出色,他在中场既能进攻亦能防守。他总是准备给予对手打击并退防及时,这对于球队来说非常重要。

J.ZANETTI: "THE DERBY IS SO IMPORTANT"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:43:15   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (3):

Could it be a high-scoring derby, considering the strength of both team's attacks?
"There could be a lot of goals, but the important thing is that Inter score one more than them."

How important is it for you to play in the derby against Milan?
"It's very important. Everyone of us wants to in play the derby. But I have the same chance of playing as my teammates. We have a big squad with a lot of champions, and everybody is worthy of playing."

Every Nerazzurri striker scored in Valencia ...
"To put the strikers in a condition to score is a positive aspect. It means the team is well-balanced."

Which Milan player do you admire or fear in particular?
"I particularly admire Paolo Maldini because of what he has done for Milan and Italian football. I know him well and I know what kind of person he is. Milan have many champions who can make the difference, and Shevchenko is their most in-form player at the moment."

Dejan Stankovic is playing very well. What can you tell us about him?
"Dejan is having a great start to the season. He is a midfielder capable of attacking and defending. He's always ready to attack opponents and to have a midfielder capable of setting up moves from the back is important for any team."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

76#
发表于 2004-10-22 23:11:00 | 只看该作者
队长:我爱这件球衣

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二。

记者:在对瓦伦西亚的比赛后,当您助攻阿德里亚诺得分后,您跑到了中场附近并亲吻您的球衣……

萨内蒂:虽然我不怎么进球,但每当我进球后,我都会亲吻蓝黑剑条衫。或者当我的队友得分时,我也会亲吻我的球衣。每个人都知道我对国际米兰,对俱乐部,对球迷的感情。

记者:在昨天的新闻发布会上,马尔科.马特拉齐声称德比将是国际米兰这个赛季的一个十子路口。对此您同意么?

萨内蒂:联赛仅仅刚刚开始。赢下德比意味着我们向前迈出了大大一步。我们已经落后尤文图斯六分了,这意味着我们在以后不能再无谓地丢掉更多的分数。

记者:有没有让您印象深刻的德比?

萨内蒂:最让人沮丧的无疑就是那场1:6了……不过最让人感到的高兴的就是那场畅快淋漓的3:0。对此要感谢两名进球的队员,西蒙尼和萨莫拉诺。

记者:本周的德比,您预期会变成什么样子?

萨内蒂:向我前面所说的那样,这将是一场势均力敌的比赛。一些微不足道的事都可能会决定比赛的结果。为此我们必须更小心并打足精神。因为任何疏忽都足以改变场上的平衡进而影响比赛。

J.ZANETTI: "I LOVE THIS SHIRT"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:33:14   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

After your assist for Adriano's goal in Valencia you returned to the midfield kissing your shirt...
"I kiss the Nerazzurri shirt every time I score - which doesn't happen often, or when some of my teammates score. Everyone knows my feelings for Inter, the club and the fans."

In yesterday's press conference Marco Materazzi said the derby will be a crossroads in Inter's season. Do you agree?
"We're just at the start of the championship. If we win the derby it will mean we have taken a big step forward. We're six points behind Juventus and we mustn't drop any more points along the way."

Is there are derby you remember in particular?
"The saddest one was definitely the one we lost 6-1. The one I remember with the most joy was one we won 3-0 thanks to two goals from Simeone and one from Zamorano."

What kind of derby are you expecting this weekend?
"Like I said before, it will be a very balanced match. The result could be decided by small things. We'll have to be careful and focused, because episodes could change the balance of the match."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2004-10-22 22:57:00 | 只看该作者
队长:独一无二的比赛

发自阿皮亚诺————在周五下午的训练课结束后,蓝黑军团的四号哈维尔.萨内蒂在安吉洛.莫拉蒂训练中心接受了记者们的采访。

记者:您已经参加了如此多的德比,请问周日晚上的比赛与往常有什么两样么?

萨内蒂:我们将面临一场无比重要的德比战,两队的状态都很好。德比的意义很特殊,对双方而言都是如此。对于每个人来说,这都是一场艰难的比赛。目前我们状态正佳,让我们希望在周日的比赛中我们能够展现出(我们良好的状态)来吧。

记者:您不觉得,拥有阿德里亚诺就等于拥有了胜利么?

萨内蒂:我们当然知道,拥有阿德里亚诺就等于拥有了一件犀利的武器。不过他们(指AC米兰)也拥有那种在瞬间可以改变比赛局势的人物。这将是一场势均力敌的比赛,两队都有顶级球员,他们(应该是指阿德里亚诺与舍甫琴科)必定会激烈的碰撞。不过我很难判断哪个队会更有优势,德比毕竟不同于往常的比赛。

记者:过去您习惯于参加每一场比赛,不过今年更多的球员都进行了轮换,对于您而言,有什么改变?

萨内蒂:对于我而言一切都是新的(挑战)。我是一个职业球员,最重要的是当教练要求你上场时(你)已经做好准备。我总是想为球队做出贡献,无论是作为替补还是担任主力,我想,这才是最重要的。

J.ZANETTI: "A UNIQUE MATCH"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:25:06   
APPIANO GENTILE - Nerazzurri number four Javier Zanetti spoke to journalists in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre before Friday afternoon's training session:

You have played quite a few derbies. Will Sunday evening's one be different from the others?
"We have a very important derby in front of us. Both sides are in excellent condition. Derbies are special matches, and there is no favourite. It will be a difficult game for everyone. We're in form, let's hope we show this on the pitch on Sunday."

Don't you feel favourites to win with Adriano on the pitch?
"With Adriano we certainly know we have an important weapon, although they have players that can change a match at any moment. It will be a well-balanced match. Both teams have champions capable of deciding the clash with their plays. But I don't feel I can say one team is favourite, the derby is different from any other game."

You're used to playing every match, but there's more player rotation this year. What changes for you?
"It's new to me. I'm a professional, it's important to be ready when you're called into action. I always want to make my contribution, whether it's on or off the pitch. I think this is the most important thing."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-21 15:47:00 | 只看该作者

2004年10月21日 德比是一场令人激动的比赛

J.ZANETTI: "IT WILL BE AN EXCITING DERBY"
Thursday, 21 October 2004 07:28:01   
VALENCIA - Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti expressed his satisfaction with the big win in Valencia in a post-match interview with Inter Channel.

He said: "We're pleased because it wasn't easy to get a result like this at the Mestalla, which is a very difficult pitch. The team did well and we approached the match with the right mentality. Let's start thinking about the derby. It will be another exciting match."

萨内蒂:德比是一场令人激动的比赛

在大胜瓦伦西亚的比赛后,蓝黑军团队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在国际频道的赛后采访里表示了他的满意。

他说:“我们非常高兴。因为在梅斯塔尼亚获得一个像这样的结果是不容易的,这是一个非常困难的球场。球队做得很好,我们用正确的心态赢得了比赛。让我们开始考虑德比吧。它将是又一场令人激动的比赛。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2004-10-4 07:57:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:向前看

发自罗马————“当我们3:1领先时,比赛看上去似乎结束了。当托蒂那粒美妙的进球后,我们的疏忽又让他们扳平了比分。”国际米兰的队长萨内蒂这样评论这场比赛。

“我们本应当赢得比赛,特别是当你考虑比赛应当怎样进行的时候”,萨内蒂补充说。“我们必须更进一步改进,但我们已经具备了一切条件。我们应当向前看并试着去打造一个美好的将来。”

J.ZANETTI: "WE'RE LOOKING AHEAD"
Monday, 04 October 2004 00:52:45   
ROME - "We were 3-1 up and the match should have finished there. After a great goal by Totti, our carelessness led to their equaliser," admitted Inter captain Javier Zanetti after Sunday's draw at the Olimpico.

"We should have won at all costs, especially when you consider how the game was going," added Zanetti. "We must improve more, but we have everything we need to do so. We're looking ahead and we're trying to build a good future."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2004-9-29 17:44:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI: "MORE ATTENTION IN DEFENCE"

BRUSSELS - Besides Roberto Mancini, Inter captain Javier Zanetti also spoke at Tuesday afternoon's Uefa Champions League news conference in Brussels:

What's it like not to play every match, like you've been used to doing for many years?
"We have such a big squad that there's room for everybody. I've spoken with the coach about this solution and there aren't any problems."

What do you think about Massimo Moratti's comments on Christian Vieri?
"We all know the value of Vieri. It's difficult to give advice. The main thing is that he stays calm so he can start scoring again and be useful to the team."

Why have you let in a lot of goals?
"We're working on being more careful in defence so we let in fewer goals."

队长:防守需要更加注意

布鲁塞尔——除了曼奇尼,国米队长贾维尔.萨内蒂也参加了星期二下午在布鲁塞尔举行的冠军联赛新闻发布会。

这场比赛和你过去参加的比赛有什么不同?

队长:我们是一支强大的队伍,每个人都有自己的位置,我对教练谈过这种情况,现在已经没有问题了。

你怎么看莫拉蒂对维埃里的评价?

队长:我们都知道维埃里的价值,给建议很困难,最主要的是他现在很平静,这样他就又会进球,为球队带来帮助。

你们为什么会有那么多失球?

队长:我们将加强防守,以保证更少地丢球。

ps:不是我翻译的~~~

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-29 18:00:21编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

71#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-28 16:18:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月26日 积极的转变

J.ZANETTI: "A GREAT REACTION"
Sunday, 26 September 2004 18:23:09   
MILAN - Speaking to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw with Parma , Nerazzurri captain said, "I was feeling quite well today and I didn't feel any pain. Resting for the last two matches has done me good. In the first half we didn't play like we usually do, although Parma didn't create too many problems for us. Gilardino scored a great goal to put them in front, but we reacted greatly in the second half and unfortunately we paid dearly for only one mistake."

Zanetti continued: "It could have finished badly, but instead we got the draw and might have won. We must show a positive attitude. There are still lot of games to go and we have to believe until the end."

【米兰消息】在2:2战平帕尔马后萨内蒂接受了国际米兰官方频道的采访。
他说道:“我在场上感觉良好,不感到任何的疼痛。连续两场比赛的休息使我拥有了良好的状态。在上半场,我们打地不如以往那般流畅,尽管帕尔马没能制造多少机会,但吉拉迪诺的进球依然让他们取得领先。我们在下半场比赛表现相当出色,但不幸的是,仅有的一次错误让我们再一次付出了代价……

萨内蒂补充道:“今天本可以结束我们的坏运气,但应该能够赢的比赛最后却变成了一场平局。我们必须展示出积极的态度,因为还有许多比赛要去打,在赛季结束前我们仍应当相信(我们自己)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-15 22:19:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月15日 赏心悦目的进攻

J.ZANETTI: "A FANTASTIC ATTACK"
Wednesday, 15 September 2004 00:43:25   
MILAN - "I only came off as a precaution. I asked for the switch so I wouldn't risk any serious problems." Speaking to Inter Channel after Tuesday's Champions League win, Inter captain Javier Zanetti explained why he requested Roberto Mancini substitute him during the second half against Werder Bremen.

Zanetti added: "With respect to Chievo we have made progress, we must stay focused now. van der Meyde's performance? Let's hope he continues playing like this. The important thing is to have everyone available so each of us can make his contribution. Adriano? As always, he was fantastic..."

“我下场只是为了预防而已。我希望比赛所以我不会冒受伤的危险。”在冠军联赛的胜利之后,INTER队长萨内蒂对国米频道解释了他为什么在对不莱梅的下半场时要求曼奇尼换下自己。

萨内蒂接着说道:“考虑到我们对切沃的比赛我们也曾取得优势,我们现在必须集中精神。范德梅德的表现?我们希望他能一直这样下去。重要的是让我们所有能够的队员都能够上场,这样我们就都能做出贡献。阿德?一如既往的那么不可思议……”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-14 15:46:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月13日 希望获得好的开局

J.ZANETTI: "WE WANT TO START OFF WELL"
Monday, 13 September 2004 18:48:50   
APPIANO GENTILE - The Nerazzurri's 2004/05 Champions League campaign kicks off tomorrow at home to Werder Bremen. Ahead of the Group G clash at the Giuseppe Meazza, Inter captain Javier Zanetti spoke to the media at the pre-match Uefa news conference in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre.

He said: "We can't wait to take on Werder Bremen. The team, the club and the fans want to do well in the Champions League. This new adventure begins tomorrow - let's hope we make a good start in front of our fans."

Zanetti also explained that Roberto Mancini and the players have already analysed Saturday's Serie A opener against Chievo to correct the mistakes made: "We went over the match and talked about it. We started off very well, then we made a few mistakes and they created difficulties for us. Like Mancini said the other evening, we must work a lot more to sort out our mechanisms. But it was natural we wouldn't be in great form for the first match of the championship. The whole team must work together so we make as few mistakes as possible."

【阿皮亚诺·詹莱蒂消息】蓝黑军团2004/05赛季的冠军联赛将以明天在主场梅阿查碰撞不莱梅拉开序幕,国际队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心的新闻室对即将到来的比赛接受了UEFA记者的采访。

他说:“我们已经迫不及待的等待和不莱梅比赛的开始了。球队、俱乐部和球迷都想在冠军杯上取得好成绩。新的历程将从明天开始——让我们希望能在我们的球迷面前开个好局。”

萨内蒂也谈到了曼奇尼和队员们就周六对切沃的比赛里犯下的错误的分析结果:“我们反省了比赛并研究了它。开始阶段我们踢得很好,随后犯了一些错误,他们为我们制造了困难。如同曼奇尼在不久前那晚提到的一样,我们需要努力打造出稳定的阵容。但联赛一开始就进入状态明显是不太可能的。整支队伍必须在一起练习磨合,才能尽量减少会犯的错误。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-13 10:40:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月11日 我们创造了无数的机会

J.ZANETTI: "WE CREATED A LOT OF CHANCES"
Saturday, 11 September 2004 22:07:59   
Verona - "I was expecting to start off with a victory and when you look at the chances we created we should have returned to Milan with three points. We certainly must improve, but the championship has just begun," said Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw with Chievo .

"They ran a lot and created problems for us with their long balls. We played well and we created a lot of chances. Football is strange - we should have been 2-0 up but we went behind. The important thing is that the team was united today."

【维罗纳消息】“我期待获得胜利,而当你看到我们创造了如此多的机会时,我们本应当带着三分会到米兰。我们必须做出一些改进,因为冠军杯即将开始了。”在以2:2战平切沃后,蓝黑军团的队长哈维尔.萨内蒂说下了这番话。

“他们跑动积极,并通过长传给我们制造了不少麻烦,事实上我们踢地很出色,也创造了许多机会。足球就是这么奇特,我们本应当2:0领先,但没想到却落后了。而最重要的一点是,我们的球队今天终于形成了一个整体。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-7 22:19:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月7日 基利、萨内蒂回到阿皮亚诺

KILY, J.ZANETTI IN APPIANO
Tuesday, 07 September 2004 10:55:06   
APPIANO GENTILE - Cristian Kily González and Javier Zanetti returned to Angelo Moratti Sports Centre this morning after the South American World Cup qualifying tournament match with Argentina at the weekend. Kily was greeted with great enthusiasm by his teammates for his first training session with Roberto Mancini's Inter.

在随阿根廷参加完上周末的世界杯南美赛区预选赛后,今天早上基利和萨内蒂回到了安杰洛·莫拉蒂训练中心。基利在他在曼奇尼的国际米兰的第一次训练中,受到了队友的热情地问候、致意。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-25 11:40:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月10日 为了球队,俱乐部和我们的球迷

J.ZANETTI: "FOR THE TEAM, THE CLUB AND THE FANS"
Wednesday, 25 August 2004 00:18:19   
MILAN - Nerazzurri captain spoke to Inter Channel after Tuesday's crushing 4-1 victory over Basel. He said: "Today's result is very important for the team, the club and the fans. We played very well. They created problems at the start of the second half, then we managed to get through that moment and we didn't have any problems after that."

蓝黑军团队长在星期二晚上以4-1横扫巴塞尔的比赛后对INTER CHANNEL表示:“今天的比赛结果对队伍,对俱乐部和我们的球迷们都很重要。我们踢的很不错,对手在下半场开始阶段给我们制造了一些麻烦,但我们挺过去了,在那之后,我们不存在任何问题。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-11 11:46:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月10日 萨内蒂:十年蓝黑生涯

J.ZANETTI: "TEN YEARS AT INTER"
Tuesday, 10 August 2004 19:56:31   
BASEL - Ten years at Inter. Ten years in which Javier Zanetti has always shown his love for the black and blue colours of the club. For the Argentina international, the Inter shirt is like a second skin and the Nerazzurri captain has never hidden his passion for the club which brought him to Milan when he was still a boy playing for Banfield.

Javier, nicknamed Pupi after the charity organisation he set up with wife Paula to help underprivileged children in Argentina, turns 31 today. And he's ready to lead the team in tomorrow night's crucial Champions League qualifying round first leg against Basel.

"We really want to win this match because we want to play in the Champions League," said Javier in an interview with Italian television network Mediaset. "Basel are a difficult team to play against and we'll have to use all our experience to beat them."

Asked about his feelings on reaching the milestone of a decade at Inter, Zanetti replied: "I have been at this club for ten years and I start each season with the same enthusiasm and desire to reach important goals. Everyone knows the feelings that bind me to Inter, I hope this is the right year. In this sense the club has done everything possible to build a team that can win."

在萨内蒂来到国际米兰的十年中,他常常表现出自己对蓝黑色的热爱。对阿根廷国际球员而说,蓝黑剑条衫是他的第二种肤色。国际米兰的队长从未隐藏过对俱乐部把在班菲尔德踢球、还是一个孩子的他带到米兰的感激之情。

贾维尔,昵称Pupi,在阿根廷和妻子创办完为资助贫困儿童而设立的慈善团体之后,今天迎来了31岁生日。 在明天晚上,他将率领球队参加冠军联赛中与巴塞尔至关重要的预选赛第一轮比赛。

“我们的目标只有胜利,因为我们要参加冠军联赛。”哈维尔在接受意大利Mediaset电视台采访时说道,“巴塞尔是个强大的对手,我们必须用我们的经验来击败他们。”

在问起他来到国际米兰十年了的感觉时,萨内蒂回答说:“我已经在这里十年了,每一个赛季开始我都对获得伟大的胜利怀着同样的热情和决心。希望今年到时候了,俱乐部已经尽可能建立起了一支能获得胜利的球队。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-8 00:39:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月7日 萨内蒂:以主角身份的一个赛季

Saturday, 07 August 2004 14:37:48   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (3):

Have you noticed anything in particular about Mancini's work?
"I have learned from every coach I have had, and Mancini is our coach at the moment. Each coach has his own characteristics, Mancini works on the pitch a lot and wants a compact team that passes the ball quickly. He wants a team of protagonists, let's hope the results we want also come soon."

How important is the fact that Mancini is a former player of a world-class level?
" Mancini has certainly done some very important things during his footballing career, this is why he is famous everywhere. It's important for us that he was a player. He knows the players, the environment and he knows how and where to intervene."

Could you take a holiday after the Champions League qualifying round return leg?
"It's possible, but I like to keep myself fit even when on holiday."

关于曼奇尼的工作你注意到什么特殊的地方没有?
“我已经在我们以前的每位教练身上学到过很多东西,但现在的教练是曼奇尼。每任教练都有他们自己的特性,曼奇尼在场边工作时间很多,他想要组建一支传球迅速、队型严谨的球队。他想要一支成为主角的队伍,让我们希望的结果不久就到来。”

曼奇尼作为前世界级水平球员的事实重要吗?
“曼奇尼已经在他的球员阶段做出了一些重要的事情,这是他闻名四方的原因。他作为一名球员(的经历)对我们来说是重要的。他知道如何针对特定的球员、环境进行相应的调整。”

冠军联赛资格赛第二轮结束后你会休假吗?
“也许吧,但我会尽量保持自己的状态,即使是在度假的时候。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2004-8-8 00:18:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI ON VERON, BURDISSO APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (4): Do you think Juan Sebastian Veron can make the difference in this new Inter side? "I know Seba well, he makes the difference when in good condition. He is immensely talented and the team will benefit." And your opinion of Nicolas Burdisso? "He is a very good defender who has done very well in Argentina. They told me that he played very well in the Tim Trophy. He deserved the move to a big club and I'm pleased for him." Can you tell us what you said to Adriano after the Copa America final? "I didn't say anything at the end of the match because he was celebrating and I went back to the changing room. We played a good final, perhaps we deserved a little bit more than Brazil." Did you turn down the chance of playing at the Olympics or did Inter ask you to stay in Milan? "I could have gone to Athens, but then there would have been three Inter players there... I told the Argentina coach that there were important matches to play with Inter." 萨内蒂谈论贝隆和布迪索 发自阿皮亚诺——————萨内蒂的访谈之四 记者:是否认为贝隆能为这支国际米兰带来一些变化? 萨内蒂:我很了解塞巴,在他状态良好的时候他能够改变一支球队。贝隆的天分毋庸质疑,球队也会因此受益非浅。 记者:对布迪索的看法呢? 萨内蒂:他是一个出色的后卫,在阿根廷时就干地很好。他们告诉我布迪索在Tim杯中表现抢眼,他配地上这支豪门,我为他感到高兴。 记者:能告诉我您在美洲杯结束后对阿德里亚诺说了些什么吗? 萨内蒂:在决赛后我无法与他交流,因为他那时在欢庆胜利,我则正在返回更衣室的途中。两支球队共同奉献了一场美妙的决赛,而我们失败的原因可能是取胜的信心不如巴西那般强烈。 记者:你放弃去雅典参加奥运的原因是否是国际米兰让你留在米兰呢? 萨内蒂:我本可以去雅典的,但那样的话阿根廷队就一下子拥有三名国际米兰的球员了……因为国际米兰接下来会有重要的比赛要打,所以我告诉贝尔萨,我放弃去雅典。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-8 00:12:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月7日 萨内蒂:重视对手,但不惧怕

J.ZANETTI: "RESPECT, NOT FEAR"
Saturday, 07 August 2004 14:12:42   
APPIANO GENTILE - Nerazzurri defender Javier Zanetti spoke to journalists in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre after Saturday morning's training session:

You haven't stopped for ten years, but why did you give up your holidays? Was it a request of the club?
"Absolutely not. I did it because of what I feel for this club and this shirt. There was no time for a holiday, on Wednesday we have our first important match of the season against Basel. The qualifier is very important for us, the fans and the club. So there was no chance to go on holiday and rest, this is the reason why I immediately made myself available to Mancini. As always, I wanted to be useful to the team."

How important are the two Birra Moretti Trophy defeats with the Basel qualifier around the corner?
"We're working very well and very hard. I think that it's normal to show a bit of tiredness in a few friendly matches because of our workload. We have an important match on Wednesday and we're making our best preparations for it."

The qualifier is fundamental for Inter. Does this kind of match make you more motivated or more frightened of losing?
"We respect our opponent. It will be a difficult match, especially because they are ahead in their preparations and have played more matches than us. But we're not frightened - we're aware of our strengths. On the pitch we will have to repeat what we're doing in training - in the last few friendly matches we have shown that we are improving."

星期六早上的训练课后,蓝黑军团后卫贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心新闻室里接受了记者采访:

10年以来你都没有停下来过,但你为什么放弃你的假期?是因为俱乐部的请求吗?
“绝对不是。因为我的感情,我对这个俱乐部和这件球衣的感情。没有度假时间,星期三我们对巴塞尔有我们的这个赛季的第一场重要比赛。取得冠军杯的参赛资格对我们、球迷和俱乐部都很重要。因此没有时间度假休息,这就是我对曼乔提出马上参赛的原因。像往常一样,我希望对球队有所帮助。”

莫雷蒂杯的两场失利,对于赢得即将来临与巴赛尔比赛的胜利有影响吗?
“我们正积极备战而且进展很好。我认为因为训练量的原因,在一些友谊赛中显示出些许疲态是正常的。我们在周三有一场重要的比赛,我们正为此做着我们最完善的准备。”

取得冠军联赛的参赛资格对国际米兰来说是基本要求。这种比赛会使你更超常发挥还是会因为顾虑太多而失去状态?
“我们尊重对手。它将是一场困难的比赛,特别是与我们相比,他们在备战已走到前面而且已经经历了更多的比赛。但我们不会惧怕——我们知道自己的实力。在赛场中我们将会展现出我们在训练中练习的收获——在最后阶段的友谊赛中已经显示出了我们改进的东西。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-14 16:48 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 20 queries .