回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-11 11:48:00 | 只看该作者

2006-12-10

译文:

四星博尔顿宣布帕度球队死亡(tycoon将军翻译)

从EM看这场比赛的难看的脸色可以明显的看出,赛后与主教练的会悟帕度将无话可说。而面对近12小时客场无进球的糟糕表现,帕度确实也没什么好说的。

虽然帕度先生最近的成绩滑波仍然有很多西汉姆追随者支持他,但人们显然无法接受这场比赛,今晨下课的的呼声已经证明。EM并不像个有耐心的家伙。在被问及是否希望老板再给些时间和理解时,帕度先生说:俺希望是。

帕度只能用加比顿和费迪南的缺席作为遮羞布。“我们的的后防线之间太生生疏了,甚至没有一起训练过”

“此处还有两句不负责的推托”

史比德这个衰人的第500场英超,却在对方4个进球的其中3个打下烙印,从18分钟戴维斯的首开纪录到50分钟人家的梅开二度。

包厢里的EGG明显看够了比赛,同样帕度也看够了特维斯并将阿根廷人在60分钟时换下,而局面并未好转,随后迪乌夫在76分钟又攻入一球。

以下是史比斯的自我检讨。。。

帕度先生已经在准备对阵曼联的比赛了。如果他还在帅位的话。。。

=========================================================================

原文:

Four-star Bolton leave Pardew's men for dead

John Wardle
Sunday December 10, 2006
The Observer

The grim look on Eggert Magnusson's face as he surveyed West Ham's latest capitulation suggested that his after-match meeting with manager Alan Pardew would be a one-sided exchange of views. In truth, there was little Pardew could say to defend such an abject performance from a team who have not scored a Premiership goal away from home in nearly 12 hours.

Pardew has retained the support of the majority of the West Ham followers during their recent slide, but they will find it hard to accept this display. Chants of 'you're getting sacked in the morning' may prove premature, but Egg is on Pardew's case and does not have the look of a patient man. Asked after the game if his new boss would give him time and understanding, Pardew said: 'I hope so.'

If Pardew is allowed an opportunity to defend this feeble show, he will point to the absence of central defenders Danny Gabbidon and Anton Ferdinand, two of their most influential figures.

Pardew said: 'It was always going to be difficult because our back four has never played together - not even in training.

'It became very hard at the end of the game when we started to chase it. We were 3-0 down and became a bit naive because we haven't been in that position before. I'm trying my best to nurse some young players through a sticky situation, but I still feel we are a lot better than this.'

Gary Speed, making his 500th Premiership appearance, marked it with an involvement in three of the four goals, starting with Kevin Davies's first in the 18th minute. He doubled his total for the season in the 50th minute when Ivan Campo, hardly a giant, was unhindered as he rose to head down Speed's corner and Davies pounced to divert the ball in from just four yards.

Magnusson's reaction in the directors' box suggested he had seen enough; Pardew had certainly seen enough of Carlos Tevez and the Argentine was substituted on the hour along with Jonathan Spector. The changes made no difference and the West Ham defence opened up alarmingly again as El Hadji Diouf swerved round three defenders to score in the 76th minute.

Nicolas Anelka added their fourth with a crisp finish after receiving a pass from Speed, who said: 'The most important thing was to end our recent run - everything surrounding the 500th appearance was secondary compared to three points.'

Allardyce led the praise for Speed's professionalism, but the real pleasure for him came in the performance of the three goalscorers. 'We were finding goals difficult to come by, but some quality finishing killed off West Ham. I've been critical of the three scorers because of the chances they've been missing, but they put it right this time. We've turned our chances into goals and kept a clean sheet.'

While Allardyce looks forward with optimism, Pardew prepares for the next game - against the leaders Manchester United. If he remains in charge.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2006-12-15 10:42:00 | 只看该作者

小马的转会新短讯(即使是YY偶也不放过!)

尤文图斯公开表示了对西汉姆联的中场马斯切拉诺的兴趣。意大利俱乐部官方已向MSI公司暗收秋波。对小马有兴趣的还不只尤文图斯一家,佛罗伦萨和萨拉戈萨也对小马含情默默。

============================================================================

原文:

2006-12-15

Wenger fined £10,000 over Pardew row but avoids touchline ban

Jon Brodkin and Louise Taylor
Friday December 15, 2006
The Guardian

Meanwhile Juventus have declared their interest in signing Javier Mascherano from West Ham. Officials from the Italian club have spoken to representatives of Media Sport Investment, the company that owns the Argentinian midfielder's registration and which has valued him at

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2006-12-15 10:59:00 | 只看该作者
2000万镑。。。。只有尤文出的起啊。。。[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2006-12-15 11:10:00 | 只看该作者

[em15]

虽然是谣言,因为先前看到尤文说冬季不会进人,但也能让人暗喜一下。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2006-12-15 11:14:00 | 只看该作者
买也肯定是6月份,否则违反fifa的规定的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2006-12-15 16:19:00 | 只看该作者
想尤文出价到二千万英镑好难。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

61#
发表于 2006-12-15 16:47:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用叶乱飞在2006-12-15 16:19:00的发言:
想尤文出价到二千万英镑好难。

第一次发现原来我跟叶乱飞同志在思想上还是有交集的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2006-12-15 16:54:00 | 只看该作者

交集适当提神,交集过量伤神。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2006-12-17 20:14:00 | 只看该作者

作为尤文球迷来探查价钱的。

2000w的话,这笔买卖肯定会黄

按照尤文图斯现在的人员状况,宁愿2000w买个中后卫去替补某漏勺。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2006-12-17 20:34:00 | 只看该作者

个人觉得怎么都卖不到这个价的,除非MSI想钱想疯了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2006-12-17 23:01:00 | 只看该作者

野兽宝宝~ 背后说别人素8好滴~ 8过背后说帕度么~

上面是天空体育的版本,ESPN的还加了这样一句话。

'Within reason he will get the money he needs. I'm not saying any figures but he will get the money he needs.'

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2006-12-17 21:37:00 | 只看该作者
MSI是想钱想疯了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2006-12-17 22:32:00 | 只看该作者

译文

2006-12-17

特维斯戏说帕度

特维斯并不想过多的评论前教练阿伦.帕度。当然啦还是说了一些的^_^。

在帕度时期特维斯被长时间的放在了板凳上,而他的同胞马斯切拉诺更是被排在了主力阵容之外。

而且特维斯本人也认为自己并没有得到应有的机会,所以特维斯还是很直接的聊了些关于前教练的问题。

“我很奇怪为什么帕度能在这个位置上坐这么久,”特维斯对世界新闻报说。

“如果是在阿根廷或巴西,那么他很早前就已经下台了。很明显的球队在他的手下没有任何起色,而且方向明显是错误的。”

“我一直被他放在一些不是我最擅长的位置上。”

“为这些我并不认为有任何帮助的事,我作出了牺牲。这使我经常在自己都感觉迷茫不解的状态下踢球,”

“即使这些位置并不适合我,但我还是在尽力的踢好它。”

乐观的是特维斯认为自己会在新教练的手下有新的开始,并有良好的发展。

“我要感谢球迷,他们支持我并对我抱着美好的期盼。现在是时候让我回报他们了。”特维斯补充到。

“我希望在这个球队里取得成功,而且很多人告诉我阿什顿是个伟大的教练,所以我是时候进球并跟球队一起赢得比赛了。”

======================================================================

原文(尤利供稿)

2006-12-17

Tevez torments departed Pards

By Alex Dunn -  Created on 17 Dec 2006

West Ham striker Carlos Tevez has wasted little time in offering a frank and less than complementary assessment of departed manager Alan Pardew.

The Argentine international arrived at Upton Park prior to the close of the transfer window, as did compatriot Javier Mascherano, but neither player has lived up to lofty reputations in the capital.

Tevez has spent more time on the bench than the pitch, whilst Mascherano has fallen out of the picture completely, and the former has now had his say on Pardew, who was sacked last week.

Firmly of the opinion that he has been misused thus far on his English sojourn, Tevez has delivered a damning verdict on the manner in which he was employed by his former taskmaster.

"I was surprised to see how long Pardew held on to the job in the end," he told the News of the World.

"In Argentina or Brazil he would have been out long ago. It was clear the team did not react as he wanted - it wasn't going right.

"I was never given the chances I thought I would be given and I was told to play out of position against my will.

"I had to sacrifice myself for the team which I don't think helped. I was playing in ways I did not understand well and I lost a lot from my own game.

"It didn't fit where he put me, but I wanted to help."

On a more optimistic note, Tevez has vowed to do his utmost to impress new incumbent Alan Curbishley, confident that he will be given chance to shine under the former Charlton chief.

"The fans have been fantastic towards me and I thank them. Now I want to repay them," he added.

"I want to win with this team and a lot of people have told me great things about the new coach, so I want to start scoring for him and start helping West Ham win matches."

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-18 10:03:41编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2006-12-17 23:08:00 | 只看该作者

可爱!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2006-12-18 10:00:00 | 只看该作者

译文

2006-12-17

马斯切拉诺计划离开西汉姆联,投奔尤文图斯

Jamie Jackson and Nial Briggs
2006-12-17
The Observer

根据西汉姆联内部的消息,尽管FIFA有规定在一个赛季内球员只可以进行一次转会,但马斯切拉诺90%会在一月冬季转会期内离开西汉姆联。

从赛季初八月份转会至西汉姆联后,阿根廷中场就只获得过七次的上场机会,其中有二场还只是替补出场。

FIFA规章里规定一个球员在同一个赛季最多只能代表两个球队出场。所以人们都认为两位阿根廷人必须等待到明年夏天才能转会,因为没有任何一个俱乐部会在他们无法代表俱乐部上场比赛的情况下提前在明年一月份就买入他们的。

可是西汉姆联的消息人士确信FIFA会允许马斯切拉诺的转会申请。这个年仅22岁的世界杯之星对于欧洲俱乐部来说拥有足够的吸引力。

“如果你仔细了解以前的转会案例,FIFA就曾经允许过这种同一赛季的第二次转会的申请。”消息人士说。“如果一个球员并不想留下,而且在球队中也找不到应有的位置,无法给球队带来任何的改变时。FIFA就会允许球员去重新寻找适合他的俱乐部。”

而且要知道阿根廷足协也开始在这件事上对FIFA施加相应的压力了,以求最终可破例让马斯切拉诺提前离开西汉姆联。

“马斯切拉诺是国家队球员,阿根廷足协当然要让他保持足够的比赛场次。他们也绝对不会允许在国家队内这么重要的一名球员居然没有球踢!”消息人士补充到。同时消息人士也强调“要知道,阿根廷足协在FIFA中可是拥有强大的影响力的。”

对于马斯切拉诺的下一个目的地,消息人士说“意甲球会、西甲球会甚至英超球会都有可能。”

========================================================================

原文

2006-12-17

Mascherano set for January West Ham exit

Jamie Jackson and Nial Briggs
Sunday December 17, 2006
The Observer

Javier Mascherano is '90 per cent certain' to leave West Ham in the January transfer window, despite Fifa rules that mean players can be transferred only once during a season, according to a highly placed source at Upton Park.
The Argentina midfielder has made only seven appearances for the Hammers - two as a substitute - since moving to east London with compatriot Carlos Tevez from Brazilian club Corinthians on transfer-deadline day in August..

Fifa regulations say that no player can play for more than two clubs in the same season. Observers had assumed that this meant that both Argentines would stay with the Premiership strugglers until next summer because no club buying them next month would be allowed to play them.

However, the West Ham source is confident that world football's governing body will let Mascherano leave. One of the stars of this year's World Cup, the 22-year-old has attracted interest from clubs across Europe.

'If you look at previous cases and experiences of players, Fifa has allowed a second transfer in a season,' said the source. 'It happens if a player has not settled down. Also, he has hardly been given a chance at the club. Fifa have to look out for the interest of the player.'

The Argentine FA are expected to apply pressure on Fifa to persuade them to make an exception and let Mascherano leave Upton Park.

'Mascherano is the star of the national team and they need him to be playing. They cannot have such an important part of their team not playing,' added the source. The AFA have 'strong influence' with Fifa, he said.

In terms of the player's next destination, the source said: 'All options are open - Italy, Spain and England.'

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2006-12-18 10:03:00 | 只看该作者

顶漫步姐!

小弟这几天不忙,有翻译的东西可以出力!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

71#
发表于 2006-12-18 10:32:00 | 只看该作者

正好,可怜的偶这个星期还要写两篇论文呢。

你看一下下面的文,找相关的翻就好了(现在俩宝的专稿太少了)。

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1974002,00.html 2006-12-17

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1974189,00.html 2006-12-17

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1974380,00.html 2006-12-18

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2006-12-18 11:52:00 | 只看该作者

。。。。。。。。

西汉姆强有力的执政官,挟天子令诸侯的埃格特马格努森先生,很惊奇的没有选择海外名帅。“我从未想过从海外挖一个教头过来”这位球队的新老板说道。“问题的关键是,如果你认为最好的教练是里皮或者斯科拉里(PICCER:某鸟的最爱),他们可不说英语啊。这是很麻烦的一件事。我在更衣室已经领教过了。我们的两个阿根廷人和翻译坐在一起,我们说的任何事情他们都听不懂

It seemed strange that West Ham's well-connected kingmaker, Eggert Magnusson, did not even consider appointing a big shot from overseas. 'It was never in my mind to get a manager from abroad,' said the club's new chairman. 'The problem is, if you consider the best manager to be Marcello Lippi or Felipe Scolari, they don't speak the language. It is a difficult enough job. I have seen it already in our dressing room. We have two Argentinian players who sit there with an interpreter and they don't understand one single thing that is being said.'

球队亟需解决的问题包括,队长里奥科克的动力问题(这厮想转会去枪手),让左后卫空切斯基重拾信心,以及处理好同马兽的关系等

Immediate trouble-shooting includes the focus of the captain, Nigel Reo-Coker, retrieving the confidence of left-back Paul Konchesky, who fell out with Curbishley when he was a player at The Valley, and working out what to do with Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano.

锤子帮过去一个星期发生了很多事情,但没有一件昭示着马兽的光明前途。科比什力认为,“据我了解,在赛季结束前,他们两个哪里都不能去,”“我跟他们说了,你们现在已经在这里了,(走也走不了了);我没见过你们踢球,没见过你们训练,慢慢来吧”

None of the pronouncements to come out of the club in the past week indicates that there is a rosy future for the Argentinians at West Ham. 'As far as I understand it they have got to be here anyway until the end of the season,' said Curbishley. 'All I've said to them is, "You're here. I've never seen you play. I've not seen you train live. Get on with it." '

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2006-12-18 12:02:00 | 只看该作者

他妈的,一副牛哄哄的语气,老子看你能牛多久,等着降级吧。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2006-12-18 12:02:00 | 只看该作者

Curbishley, who grew up in nearby Canning Town, had promised to select his starting XI on what he had seen in training since his appointment on Wednesday.

As a result Carlos Tevez, the Argentina striker who has not broken his Hammers duck, was on the bench and there was no place for his compatriot Javier Mascherano in the squad.

在肯宁城附近长大的柯比什利,承诺将使用自他上任(星期三)以来参加训练的人作为首发阵容。

因此,仍未翻身(获得进球的)的阿根廷前锋特维斯只能坐在板凳上,而他的同胞马斯切拉诺连大名单都进不了。(PICCER:我×#¥×¥)#()◎(#)#◎(◎))

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2006-12-18 12:13:00 | 只看该作者

通过让特维斯坐板凳和将小马排除出大名单,柯比什利的保级之路已经开始了。他说道:“我选择的先发是我有点熟悉的人员”。对于一些 队员的情绪比较低落,他解释说“也许是他们还不明究竟吧。我在西汉姆踢过球,希望这点经验能够起到作用”事实上效果还不坏。

PICCER:同一家英国媒体对特维斯没上场的原因和教练对他们的看法都有些微的差别,真相不明啊。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 01:58 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 19 queries .