153# 苏沪烟雨

关键是板鸭和巴西之战,就会耗尽双方rp的。

若是巴西被淘汰,则南美双雄继美洲杯后将再次折戟沉沙,丢人丢大发的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

155#
发表于 2011-8-15 06:50:56 | 只看该作者
视频集锦 - 梅西一传一射定基调、厄齐尔和阿隆索来摆平

北京时间8月15日04:00(西班牙当地时间14日22:00),2011/12赛季西班牙超级杯首回合在伯纳乌球场展开争夺,皇家马德里主场2比2战平巴塞罗那,厄齐尔先拔头筹,梅西助攻比利亚破门后又自己进球反超,阿隆索扳平比分。

这是巴萨新9号桑切斯和11号蒂亚戈,新赛季正式亮相西班牙足球比赛。两人都首发。而哈维和佩德罗坐在了替补席。

桑切斯很努力且打满全场,但是获得射门机会几乎等于零;

蒂亚戈下半场被哈维替换,不过因为巴萨上半场就打进两球,蒂亚戈11号球衣的首秀还算说得过去的。看得出来,这样重要比赛对他锻炼是非常主要的。他的防守尚需加强。

皇马新秀15号科恩特朗替补天使后,在进攻端表现很不错。二七二穿上了10号球衣,下半场竟然打起了突前的前锋(?)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

156#
发表于 2011-8-15 07:37:18 | 只看该作者
哥伦比亚黯然告别本届世青赛,8号奥尔特加和10号詹姆斯很郁闷、很悲伤

--------------------------

Colombia make a reluctant farewell(FIFA.com) Sunday 14 August 2011
© Getty Images

It is midnight at El Campin in Bogota, and for once the Colombia dressing room is silent. Instead of the usual salsa strains, tonight it is Mexican music that is echoing down the stadium's corridors.
Trying to lift the mood in the wake of the hosts' elimination from the FIFA U-20 World Cup, the country’s president Juan Manuel Santos pays a visit to Eduardo Lara’s crestfallen squad, though the look on his face as he emerges from the changing room reflects the air of dejection. And as FIFA.com found out for itself, it will be some time before the Cafetero players are smiling again after Saturday’s 3-1 quarter-final loss to Mexico.
“We’re sad because we expected more,” said Colombia’s downcast goalkeeper Cristian Bonilla, his voice barely audible. “We made mistakes and we paid dearly for them. Life goes on, of course, and we’ll carry on playing for Colombia, but this hurts and it hurts a lot.”

All we can do is apologise to the fans for failing to fulfil their dreams, but we’ll keep on fighting and try to make everyone happy.
Michael Ortega

Midfielder Michael Ortega, who plays for Mexican club Atlas, was next to offer his thoughts to the FIFA.com microphone. On the verge of tears and clutching a packet of sweets in his hand, he stared blankly at the ground as he summed up the mood in the Colombia camp: “There’s a lot of sadness, as you’d expect. We fought hard and we gave our all, but it wasn’t enough. The Colombian people are sad but we’re even more disappointed. Only God knows how he goes about his work.”
Ortega can be proud of his efforts in the competition. The brains of the Colombia team, the midfielder served up four assists, not to mention countless examples of his skill, smoothing his side’s path to the last eight.
“You always try to do your very best and more for this jersey,” he continued. “All we can do is apologise to the fans for failing to fulfil their dreams, but we’ll keep on fighting and try to make everyone happy.”
Gratitude
Coupled with the senior team’s encouraging showing at the recent Copa America, the performance of the U-20 side, many of whom formed part of the team that finished fourth at the FIFA U-17 World Cup Nigeria 2009, has given Colombia fans every reason to be optimistic about the future. What is more, several members of Eduardo Lara’s side look ready to make the step up to the full national team.
Captain and defensive bulwark Pedro Franco is one of them. “We wanted to bring joy to the fans and we put absolutely everything we had into it,” he said. “We really are sorry, but we have to look to the future. We have a long way to go and I’m sure we’ll be able to draw on this experience for our careers.”
Franco and his team-mates are nearing the end of their apprenticeships, and their graduation to full international honours cannot be far away. The tireless Jose Valencia never stopped working and was a major threat up front, James Rodriguez oozed class throughout the tournament, and the imposing Luis Muriel showed that he will soon be pushing Radamel Falcao and Teofilo Gutierrez for a place in the Colombia attack.
Their displays were deserving of the ovation that the massed ranks of Cafetero fans gave them following their elimination in front of a packed El Campin. Fabian Castillo, one of the survivors of Nigeria 2009 and an outstanding performer on the left flank, voiced the squad’s gratitude for the support they received.
“We’d like to thank everyone,” he said. “The fans have shown how passionate Colombia is, not just tonight but in every game. They applauded us, which we all appreciate a lot, and I hope they carry on watching the World Cup in spite of this.”
One thing they will be watching for sure is the progress of the young men who have enraptured the country in the last few weeks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

157#
发表于 2011-8-15 07:42:57 | 只看该作者
皇马和巴萨在超级杯上德比平分秋色

注意,梅西进球庆祝时,进入镜头的队友是桑切斯和蒂亚戈

--------------------------

Real, Barcelona share the spoils in opener(PA) Sunday 14 August 2011

Real Madrid and Barcelona shared four goals in a thrilling first leg of the Spanish Supercopa.
Having hogged the headlines for a number of bad-tempered clashes last season, the two played out a game refreshingly void of late challenges and mass-brawls.
Another surprise saw Real adopt the role of the cultivated passing side out of the two, opening the scoring through Mesut Ozil and then levelling through Xavi Alonso.
In between times, Barcelona occupied the smash-and-grab style often used by Madrid last season, with David Villa and Lionel Messi netting.
Real's shift in style could well be traced back to the accusations thrown at them last season when, after they were crushed in the league and the UEFA Champions League by Barcelona, they were accused of being unable to live with their Catalan rivals.
That was not the case here. Karim Benzema, their most impressive performer throughout pre-season, saw an effort deflected wide off Eric Abidal, while the same player was denied once more when Victor Valdes clawed his header, which flew up off the turf, away to safety.
Sergio Ramos then saw a drive hit Javier Mascherano and the pressure was so intense it was only a matter of time before Madrid scored. That time was the 12th minute. Benzema was again involved, bustling his way through before laying on a ball which Ozil hit across Valdes and into the bottom right-hand corner. Not to be left out, Cristiano Ronaldo had a strike smothered by Valdes, but that effort signalled the end of Real's wave of attacks as Barcelona grew.
They did not create any chances of note and, when Villa left Iker Casillas grasping at the air with a 35th-minute screamer, it came out of the blue. Real were wondering what they had done wrong but, rather than ponder themselves, Barcelona scored again just before the break, with Messi slotting home after Sami Khedira inadvertently bundled the ball into his path.
Their lead only lasted until the 53rd minute, though, with Alonso afforded the time and space he needed to roll home into the corner from the edge of the box. Ronaldo then forced Valdes to punch away his shot, while Messi whipped a free-kick over the bar.
The spirit of the game was sorely tested when both Ronaldo and Pedro appealed for penalties, but tempers cooled enough for the game to end level heading into Wednesday's second leg.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

158#
发表于 2011-8-15 07:43:48 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

159#
发表于 2011-8-15 07:45:55 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

160#
发表于 2011-8-15 08:06:44 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Penelope 于 2011-8-15 14:05 编辑

巴西队11号奥斯卡,在前四场比赛中一共为队友提供了3个助攻,是队内助攻王。
他效力于巴西国际队。
下面,是他对巴西和西班牙8强赛之战的表态和展望。
--------------------

Oscar: Brazil-Spain will be a clássico

(FIFA.com) Saturday 13 August 2011

© Getty Images

Though one of the quieter and more understated performers in the Brazil side here at the FIFA U-20 World Cup, Oscar’s maturity and exceptional ability to make A Verde e Amarelo tick and create goalscoring chances has positioned him as one of A Seleção’s leading men thus far.

Currently thriving on the respect of his coach and team-mates, the playmaker from Porto Alegre side Internacional is determined to repay that faith with yet another highly effective display in Brazil's quarter-final match with Spain. Ahead of a game in which the player believes “would have been a fitting final” and could as well provide a timely boost to the Brazilian game, Oscar took some time out to speak with FIFA.com.

FIFA.com: What really stands out about this Brazil side is their firepower and the sheer number of chances they create. Where did this all stem from?
Oscar:
This attacking style goes all the way back to our training period (prior to the 2011 Sudamericano U-20 in Peru) held at Granja Comary (the Brazilian FA’s training centre). We really are a very attacking team. Sometimes we go forward with eight players, which is why we can also leave ourselves very open to being hit on the break. At this stage of the tournament we need to be more careful, rein ourselves in a bit.

Here at Colombia 2011 and in the Sudamericano you’ve had quite a free role, dropping back when required but always looking to pick out passes and start moves. Does coach Ney Franco give you any specific instructions?
No, he gives me a lot of freedom, because he knows I’m always looking to play passes and to try and find gaps. And the team believes in me, they make plenty of runs as soon as I get on the ball. The only thing the boss asks me to do is to drop back and help defend when we lose possession. But it’s the same thing I was doing at the Sudamericano, when I was creating chances for Neymar and Lucas. And it worked: they scored goals and really stood out. Now I’ve played well at the World Cup too, I hope there are more good things to come.

It’s also noticeable that while you keep playing well, you’re not getting carried away and there’s not been too much hype about you. Is that the case?
Yes, but I’m gradually starting to get more recognition for the way I play, people are seeing that my standards are consistently high. But being the centre of attention isn’t what I’m after, I just want to play for the team, do my bit and put our strikers through on goal.

You’re clearly happy with your recent form at national-team level and with club side Internacional, where you’ve finally cemented a first-team spot. Do you think this could be the year you fulfil all your potential?
I think so, everything’s been going well so far. I started the year well with A Seleção when I had a great Sudamericano, then I went back to Inter and continued to grow as a player. I had some excellent games in the Copa Libertadores and in the Brazilian league. I was part of the team that won the state championship and became an integral part of the side. And that’s what I always try to do: be consistent and play at the highest level. And who knows, why shouldn’t I dream of playing for Brazil’s senior side one day?

You got married not so long ago. Has settling down at a relatively young age had a positive impact on your footballing career?
Definitely. A lot of people questioned my decision, but I think it was the best thing I’ve ever done. My wife back in Porto Alegre really supports me, my family life is excellent and it’s been really important for my career. I’m a very focused and easy-going guy, I don’t like to be in the limelight. Though, of course, sometimes you can’t avoid it after a good performance. But here in the national squad everyone likes me, because they know what I’m like and they respect the fact I’m doing very well at Inter. They all believe in me.

Does the fact you’re married ever get in the way of the banter in the squad, given that most of the players are still single?
No, not really. They just try not to talk about women too much around me, as if I shouldn’t be listening to that kind of stuff because I’m married! (Laughs) But it’s all in good humour, and it’s really important to have banter in a squad that’s aiming to achieve something big. And of course, everybody here is different with their own peculiarities. I’m married, some of the lads have children - it’s just a case of knowing where everyone’s coming from.

You are now set to face Spain in the quarter-finals, who are another team that like to attack. As you’ve already mentioned, you’ll have to be careful not to get caught on the break won’t you?
No doubt about it. We were already expecting to meet them, we predicted we’d come up against Spain early on. It’s a game between two great teams and I think it would have been a fitting final. It’ll be a footballing clássico and when it comes to clássicos there’s no margin for error. So, first of all we need to make sure we’re solid at the back because, if we can keep things tight, I’m sure our forwards will put away any clear chances that come their way. It’ll be a very difficult game, tougher than the Saudi Arabia match. But we’re confident, united, very focused and have everything we need to put in a good performance. It’s a shame that one of these sides will have to exit so soon, I just hope it’s not us.

Spain have been thriving at all age levels in recent years, but Brazil remain global forces on the U-20 scene. Do you think this U-20 Seleção need to win to give the senior side a boost?
The lads have been chatting about that. The senior side had a very tough Copa America, so I think that we’ve now got an even greater responsibility to help them and to do justice to Brazil’s footballing tradition. Everybody here’s really focused on going after this title, which would really mean a lot to Brazil. It’d mean a lot to us too, because of the 2014 World Cup on home soil. If we’re crowned champions (at Colombia 2011), everyone will know we’re a generation of players with a winning mentality.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

161#
发表于 2011-8-15 09:56:32 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Penelope 于 2011-8-15 14:13 编辑

世青赛最后一场1\4赛,巴西2-2西班牙(120分钟),点球4-2淘汰西班牙。

这是一场高质量对决,犹如决赛。巴西队快速反击更有效,西班牙持续地有序控球和进攻占有优势。上半场35分钟巴西队在快速推进中由9号威廉打进领先1球,下半场西班牙由9号罗德里格扳平比分,双方90分钟战平。

加时赛,100分钟时巴西队快速进攻中由替补杜度打进领先1球,102分钟西班牙由超级替补巴斯克斯还以颜色,120分钟又战平。

点球大战,巴西队门将加布里埃尔扑住板鸭第1个和第4个点球,从而帮助巴西队4-2淘汰西班牙队,为南美保住一个四强名额。

这场比赛下来,板鸭9号罗德里格累计进3球、超级替补巴斯克斯累计进5球2个助攻、卡纳莱斯2球2助攻;巴西队威廉累计进2球2助攻、替补杜度进3球,恩里克3球3个助攻,库迪尼奥3球1助攻,奥斯卡3个助攻
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

162#
发表于 2011-8-15 10:08:40 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Penelope 于 2011-8-15 14:18 编辑

法国队与尼日利亚之战,虽富有戏剧性然最终锁定一个四强名额。

法国替补前锋卡拉泽特和尼日利亚替补易基科均梅开二度,是进球功臣。
--------------------------------------------

France clinch dramatic semi-final berth

© AFP

France have booked their first-ever semi-final appearance at the FIFA U-20 World Cup, seeing off Nigeria 3-2 in Cali after substitute Maduabuchi Ejike scored a last-gasp equaliser to send the match into extra-time.

Nigeria were flying high with four consecutive victories at these finals, but it was France who snatched the one-goal lead after the break through in-form substitute Alexandre Lacazette. The Africans desperately searched for an equaliser to keep their hopes alive, and with a stroke of luck found it through Ejike with just ten seconds left to play in normal time.

France, likely feeling robbed of a 1-0 victory, were searing after the restart and quickly scored through captain Gueida Fofana and Lacazette, tallying a double, before Ejike scored a second for Nigeria to make for a nervy finish.
Les Bleuets had the first real chance on goal when Timothee Kolodziejczak got to the end of a free-kick, flashing a low-header wide.

Ahmed Musa was soon thwarting the French backline, though, as he dribbled into the area from the right wing past Loic Nego, but his proceeding shot was blocked by the defence. While France tried two ambitious attempts through Cedric Bakambu and then Clement Grenier, neither side were able to produce any real danger until the half-hour mark.

Grenier, unable to clear the ball, was pick-pocketed by Olarenwaju Kayode, who passed to Musa on the left. The striker advanced with pace, and lashed a low-drive only to see it denied by goalkeeper Jonathan Ligali. And in a successive chance, Kayode again played creator, serving the ball into Edafe Egbedi who tapped to Musa atop the area. The No7 advanced towards Ligali’s net, but his shot was blocked en route.

France handed the Nigerian’s a warning, however, when Kolodziejczak found Bakambu in the area. Goalkeeper Dami Paul pulled off a spectacular save, denying the No17 with his fingertips to keep things deadlocked headed into the break.

However, it didn’t take long for France to find the net in the second half. In the 49th minute, Grenier did well to split Kenneth Omeruo and Ramon Azeez, finding Lacazette clean through on goal. The No19 made no mistake with a precise low-drive.

The Africans, in an attempt to respond quickly, found Azeez in the area, but the captain was indecisive with his shot and was ultimately denied. France were breaking down the Nigerian defence on the counter, and on 58 minutes Lacazette nearly made it a double on the night, but Paul pulled off a fine save.

Musa then had the Cali crowd on their feet begging for a Nigerian goal. The striker first headed the ball narrowly wide, and a minute later followed with a powerful bending shot that also flew wide of the woodwork. France threatened on the counter, and were nearly through to the semi-finals, but Nigeria had another say in the matter and scored an unlikely injury-time goal to send the match into extra time.

In a last-stitch effort, goalkeeper Paul fired a long-range pass to Uche Nwofor, who nodded it over to Maduabuchi Ejike in the centre of the area. The substitute had just entered the match, and with a stroke of luck headed Nwofor’s pass right over the onrushing Ligali.

The French were unwilling to handover their semi-final ticket, though, and quickly snatched the lead in extra time. Fofana, with a nifty long-range chip, lobbed the ball over Paul into the Nigerian net. Lacazette bagged a brace just a minute later after receiving a fine pass across the face of goal from Kakuta.

Ejike tallied his second on the night in the second period of extra time, unsettling Les Bleuets, but the Nigerians were unable to pull another goal back.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

163#
发表于 2011-8-15 10:10:56 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Penelope 于 2011-8-15 14:32 编辑

巴西u20队走出美洲杯成年队点球梦魇,加布里埃尔是头哈英雄
-----------------------------------------

Brazil win shoot-out after Spain thriller

© Getty Images

Brazil overcame Spain 4-2 on penalties to reach the FIFA U-20 World Cup semi-finals, after a thrilling 2-2 draw in Pereira. Gabriel was the South Americans' hero, saving spot-kicks from Jordi Amat and Alvaro Vazquez to book Ney Franco's side a date with Mexico in the same city on Wednesday. Willian had tapped A Seleção ahead against the run of play, before Rodrigo's equaliser against his country of birth took the game into extra time, in which Alvaro Vazquez cancelled out Dudu's goal.

There was a wonderful atmosphere before kick-off in Pereira, with chants of 'Bra-sil, Bra-sil' reverberating around the Estadio Hernan Ramirez Villegas. However, it was Spain who found their rhythm faster. With just three minutes on the clock, Rodrigo conned Juan Jesus with a delightful feint, cut inside from the left and curled the ball narrowly wide.

Brazil were next to threaten. Henrique received possession 20 yards from goal and threaded the ball through to Philippe Coutinho. Inside the area, from a promising position, the No10 shot first time, but Jordi Amat flung himself down to make an brilliant, decisive block.

The Iberians were dominating possession, and sights of goal soon began to flow for the men in red. On 20 minutes Rodrigo admirably held off Juan Jesus and teed-up Isco on the edge of the box. The Valencia player's drive nevertheless went straight at goalkeeper Gabriel.

Sergio Canales, surrounded by three Brazilians, employed two sumptuous drag-backs inside the box to deceive two opponents and almost make a chance for himself, before Marc Bartra managed to slide in and clear the danger. Then Isco dinked a delightful, short pass over the Spanish defence for Rodrigo to run on to. The Rio de Janeiro-born striker shot powerfully from eight yards out, but Gabriel made a fine save with his legs.

After Romeu's 20-yard drive forced the Gabriel into a fine diving save on 29 minutes, Brazil awoke from their slumber. Oscar tricked his way into a shooting position before trying to cross when he should have shot, but the South Americans were soon ahead. Philippe Coutinho broke through the midfield and fed Henrique, who controlled it out on the left and produced a super curler, which went up and over Fernando Pacheco but came back off the crossbar. However, Willian reacted first to volley it home from five yards.

Fernando Pacheco then denied Danilo from close range, before a 22-yard Canales piledriver went just inches wide of the Brazil post.

Spain began the second half as they had the first: taking the game to their adversaries and calling Gabriel into action. A fierce Isco drive through a crowded box forced the Cruzeiro man to fling himself to his right and concede the corner, while a Koke effort also needed a smart save.

Oscar did give Brazil a brief moment of respite, carrying the ball unchallenged for 25 yards until the edge of the box, before shooting two yards wide, but on 57 minutes Spain restored parity. After Canales and Hugo Mallo combined nicely down the right, the latter chipped the ball into the area and Rodrigo got in front of Bruno Uvini to nod home from close range.

Danilo had a decent opportunity to restore Brazil's lead on 63 minutes, but after outjumping Planas he failed to keep his header down. Spain hit back immediately. Canales broke from the halfway line and his clever pass between two defenders sent Koke through on goal. The No16 produced a fine, goal-bound shot from the edge of the box, but Gabriel made a superb save with his right foot.

On 79 minutes, Sergi Roberto did very well to rob Juan Jesus of possession on the edge of the box. He fed Rodrigo but the forward's touch deserted him. It was to be the impressive No9's last involvement, as he was withdrawn for Alvaro Vazquez.

Spain almost went clean through twice in the last five minutes, but the alert Gabriel dashed from his line to deny Sergi Roberto and Vazquez. It ensured the contest would go to extra time.

Within minutes of the restart, Isco fired an impressive bullet just high and wide, and it proved the prelude to an electric period. On 100 minutes, Dudu broke in from the left, played a one-two with Henrique, took the ball in his stride and passed it firmly into the bottom corner from the edge of the box.

Spain levelled immediately, though. Isco freed Planas down the left and his inviting cross was turned home by the unmarked Vazquez at the back post. It was the No20's fifth goal of the tournament, making him Colombia 2011's outright top scorer.

The second half of extra time was again gripping, with Negueba teasing the Spaniards with his nimble footwork and Isco always looking to create something. Ultimately, though, the scoreline remained as it was, meaning that a second quarter-final would be determined by penalties.

And it was Brazil who put their Copa America nightmare behind them to emerge triumphant.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

164#
发表于 2011-8-15 10:14:24 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Penelope 于 2011-8-15 14:35 编辑

© Getty Images

Brazil overcame Spain 4-2 on penalties to reach the FIFA U-20 World Cup semi-finals, after a thrilling 2-2 draw in Pereira. Gabriel was the South Americans' hero, saving spot-kicks from Jordi Amat and Alvaro Vazquez to book Ney Franco's side a date with Mexico in the same city on Wednesday. Willian had tapped A Seleção ahead against the run of play, before Rodrigo's equaliser against his country of birth took the game into extra time, in which Alvaro Vazquez cancelled out Dudu's goal.

巴西队替补杜度加时赛打进领先1球,在点球大战中罚进第四球,力助巴西队4-2淘汰劲旅西班牙
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

165#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-15 10:26:49 | 只看该作者
巴西u20队,5战3胜2平晋级四强,战况类似葡萄牙,但不同的是2个平局都有进球的。

进13球丢3球,场均进球数过2.5;有3人进球数过3,库迪尼奥、杜度和恩里克,2人助攻数过三:恩里克和奥斯卡,另外中锋威廉2球2助攻。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

166#
发表于 2011-8-15 10:32:56 | 只看该作者
怎么感觉巴西这场香蕉被板鸭压着打,全靠门将爆发才过关的……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

167#
发表于 2011-8-15 10:36:08 | 只看该作者
擦 巴西门将是个白人啊 吃什么的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

168#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-15 10:41:20 | 只看该作者
166# 红蝶

也不太尽然,板鸭围攻时人数在下半场后半段,并不多;前场攻击持久性差,大多是一锤子买卖

板鸭后卫线也不敢高压,只是中场往前提,所以巴西队反击时,板鸭中场很空。在个人能力上,巴西前场还是进攻队员还是要强一些。

巴西队能两次领先,或许会说明一些问题的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

169#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-15 10:43:02 | 只看该作者
擦 巴西门将是个白人啊 吃什么的?
DanielCraig 发表于 2011-8-15 10:36

罚点球前夕的那一番动员,很有领袖气质的

活脱脱的塞萨尔二世
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

170#
发表于 2011-8-15 10:58:49 | 只看该作者
这场库迪鸟虽然助攻一球,但赛后得到的评价不高,他在左路表现没有在中间好。
谁看了比赛?听说卡塞米罗发挥不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

171#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-15 11:13:45 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Alex2011 于 2011-8-15 11:20 编辑

170# 红蝶

这场还不错,打满全场,罚点球也很成功,但也好不过库迪尼奥。

本场恩里克都比这两人亮,助攻杜度打进第二个领先球,第一个罚点球也很成功。

在10号库迪尼奥、11号奥斯卡和8号卡塞米罗三个中场中,进球数是3、0、0,助攻数是1、3、1,上场时间是414m、458m和415m

巴西换下10号,和西班牙换下10号,道理差不多,因为换上的都是前锋
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

172#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-15 11:25:12 | 只看该作者
巴西和西班牙
射门数之比是 17 - 26
射正数之比 2 - 12
控球率之比 48% - 52%
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

173#
发表于 2011-8-15 14:51:31 | 只看该作者
两替补火爆世青赛法尼之战,但高卢小公鸡斗败非洲小雏鹰

http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/ ... =1492677/index.html

今日凌晨4点,世青赛第三场8强赛在法国队与尼日利亚队展开。上半场双方互交白卷,下半场战局升温是从法国队教练用替补19号前锋亚历山大·拉卡泽特换下10号前锋吉勒斯开始的。法国队19号于50分钟打进领先1球,并于加时赛104分钟时打进锁定胜利的第三球。尼日利亚队替补8号易基科下半场终场结束时打进扳平球,将比赛拖入加时赛,并在法国队3-1领先时,于111分钟打进1球,将比分缩小到3-2,但最终没有上演之前奇迹。

上面的链接是比赛视频集锦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

174#
发表于 2011-8-15 14:54:30 | 只看该作者
我觉得豪强中就阿根廷的门将最坑爹
跟别人没法比
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

175#
发表于 2011-8-15 14:58:33 | 只看该作者
我觉得豪强中就阿根廷的门将最坑爹
跟别人没法比
WLSOUTMAN 发表于 2011-8-15 14:54

这次u20队门将安德拉达,接连扑住2个点球,使得阿根廷在前三轮点球大战中处于3-1有利位置,可惜阿根廷中后场球员脚法一般,罚点球的心理素质历来不过关,将好局白白葬送。

这次不能怪门将了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 10:14 , Processed in 0.218750 second(s), 18 queries .