楼主: ciliachen
打印 上一主题 下一主题

u20寶寶跟蹤帖(進來看看孩子的爹爹們~~)

[复制链接]
76#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-2 11:52:00 | 只看该作者

羅邁羅舊傷復發,至少休三週

Romero returned to be torn and again out

Mauricio Romero suffered a tear in the isquiotibial right.  Yes, exactly the same wound that had had during the pre-season and by the one that was lost the debut set against Olympus in this Closure.  The defender, who left crying the court to the 24 minutes of the first time, should stop at least three weeks before returning to be available to the technical body.  "It I cannot believe", said al to be withdrawn.  

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2004-3-2 22:21:00 | 只看该作者
伤了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-16 21:56:00 | 只看该作者

孩子們與孩子的爹爹們~~

01年世青賽對芬蘭前剛好是父親節,奧萊做了一個專題
大家看看像不像?

Julio Arca, Alejandro Domínguez, Nicolás Medina, Leandro Romagnoli y Fabricio Coloccini. If today they win they are going to dedicate it. Raúl Arca, Alberto Domínguez, Oscar Medina, Atilio Romagnoli and Osvaldo Coloccini.

http://old.ole.com.ar/diario/2001/06/17/r-00401f.htm

Dad, I give you my world one  

Today it is the day of the father and the début of the Sub 20 before Finland. Olé joined to to the dads of Ark, Domínguez, Medina, Romagnoli and Coloccini. Only the bibs were absent.

Father
. Family big, very important. Boss or head of a family. This one is the classic definition that the dictionary attributes to him(her) these persons so special who today feast his(her,your) day. These men whom in the first stage of the life, the childhood, we call it papito; in the adolescence, dad; and already of mayorcitos, affectionatly we say to him(her) old man. Be call Manuel, Antonio, Alfredo, Hernando, Ernesto, or as his(her,your) name indicate, the meaning does not alter: " Only a father knows the love that one feels for a son ". For this and for the pride that they feel for his(her,your) pibes, Raúl Arca, Alberto Domínguez, Oscar Medina, Atilio Romagnoli and Osvaldo Coloccini accepted Olé's invitation it(he,she) stops to feast for anticipated(advanced) on Sunday, the 17th of June, day of the father, and, by chance, the beginning of the third World tenth one Sub 20, in that his(her,your) children Julio, Alejandro, Nicolás, Leandro and Fabricio, respectively, form a part of the Selection Argentina.

" We are very satisfied with everything what is going on to him(her) to the Wee. Of working out champion with The St Lawrence to integrating(repaying) the selected one. Still(yet) I remember when it(he,she) was leading it to playing in Low. We were travelling for all sides, were eating roasts to the shore of the rivers and I was feeling proud to be his(her,your) dad. So much like now. That Wee is there it(he,she) is for that God touched it with the wand. Sabés all the talented boys who do not come? ", Atilio Romagnoli counts, in his(her,your) youth forward of Sports Moron, and six months ago dismissed(seen off) of Telecom in a restructuring. " When Mouth took to itself the boys of Argentinians, Nico they did not even look at it. We believed that he was a player of the heap. Our family, and I we are dotards with what Nicolás evolved as player and as person in the latter three years. And this of the equipment(team) of Jose integrates(repays) in the World one and above in Argentina it(he) is wonderful ", confesses dad Medina. In the draft, the honoured ones speak and speak. Bla, bla, bla, clear, bib of for way. " In these so special moments one remembers everything. More day of the father that we feast, it is necessary to admit that for all our boys, the mothers did greatly. My lady Ana always says to me in joke: I me banqué the groups, the rain, the heat and in the street they greet you to vos, how it(he,she) can be. I believe(create) that they bancan the trainings and we the parties(games). The bad ones I do not forget them either: today it(he,she) is in Ezeiza but in Octave, in Lanús, to the Chori they gave to him(her) the olive tree ", says don Domínguez, techista of trade(office). Raúl Arca used in the Scotiabank, catches fire to the dialogue and adds that " this Sunday we will represent many dads. It(he,she) stops me it is an honor that Julito takes in his(her,your) chest(breast) celestial and white. It(he,she) had stayed out of a Sub 17 and I believe that he(she) was sorry about it in a lot of time. Because of it I think that his(her,your) merit is double. Today only I ask God who recovers of this inconvenience(trouble) that has and that could play ". There stops Pekerman, Ark, defender of the Sunderland of England, he was one of the possible captains it(he,she) stops his(her,your) equipment(team). The pulseada earned it one of the recent champions of the Clausura: Coloccini. " Fabri believed that Julito would be the captain, but when Jose it chose him, he(she) felt an enormous emotion. I am proud. And more because I know almost all the pibes that are in these Selection and are big persons. And that have chosen Fabri it is one of the prettiest things that happened to me in the life ", asegurá Osvaldo, technician and ex-player of Racing of Cordova, Vélez, The St Lawrence, Argentinians and Workshops.

Common desire: the Glass. Five parents coincide with that in this Sub 20 there are enormous players. Medina, the transporter, dreams loudly. " To these pibes I see hunger of glory. Ojalá that we spend(pass) them to all overhead and play the final with Brazil., on Sunday I am not going to ask Nico for anything material. Ojalá that me give 18 to 0 and lis to ". Words more, words less, this desire transforms in of all: " Our children have the chance of doing happily to a country, ojalá achieve it ", don Arca culminated. Chi, chin, congratulations papis.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2004-3-16 22:11:00 | 只看该作者
热狗老爸怎么这么黑。。。。。。。。。。。。

狮子老爸和他肤色粉象啊~~
哈哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-16 22:17:00 | 只看该作者
我覺得pipi是最像的,連小瓜呆髮型都一樣[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2004-3-16 22:25:00 | 只看该作者
8过他家老爹明显比他大上一号
活活
总觉得有点水筒的感觉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2004-3-16 23:16:00 | 只看该作者
这么小的图片,又像鬼魂

左一和左三是?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-16 23:46:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用梦回罗马在2004-3-16 23:16:00的发言:
这么小的图片,又像鬼魂

左一和左三是?

照片下面有名字啊~~阿爾卡跟梅迪納
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-29 23:35:00 | 只看该作者

猜是誰的肚子?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2004-3-31 15:19:00 | 只看该作者
@@ 居然把這張放上來, 再怎樣也比小猴的好一點....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2004-4-12 22:03:00 | 只看该作者

这果素偶家ZABALETA小孩挖~~~~好久米看到啦~~[em18]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 02:48 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 21 queries .