打印 上一主题 下一主题

Blackburn eyes Maradona Jr

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-7-12 19:29:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Rovers eye Maradona junior

BBC Sport 2004.07.12

Blackburn boss Graeme Souness is giving a trial to Argentine legend Diego Maradona's teenage son.

Diego Maradona junior is currently playing at his father's former club Napoli in Italy but the 17-year-old is keen to try his
luck in England.

And Souness told BBC Sport: "I've got a contact in Napoli and we've heard he's a good player so he's coming over.

"You can imagine the ridiculous pressure he is under over there and he fancies having a go somewhere else."

Souness added: "He was scheduled to arrive on Monday but picked up a knock so we are going to check when he is
going to arrive.

"Obviously the name is a terrible burden for the boy over there, so we will see for ourselves and make a decision."

Daily Mirror 2004.07.12

BLACKBURN are set to snap up Diego Maradona - SON of the Argentine legend.

Maradona junior will arrive at Ewood Park this week for a trial in front of Rovers manager Graeme Souness with a view to
switching from his Italian club Napoli.

If Maradona Jr proves a hit he will join Rovers' highly-rated youth academy as he tries to make his name in the game as
an attacking midfielder.

Rovers have kept the deal under wraps because of the attention the youngster attracts on account of his famous dad.
Sources in Italy have revealed Blackburn have been using a codename for the player in an attempt to shield him from
the spotlight.

The teenager, a product of Maradona's fling with Italian Cristiana Sinagra, was due to land in England yesterday but his
trip was delayed after he picked up an injury in training...

Maradona jnr admits he'll never emulate his father's success. He said: "Is the name a problem? Only in as much as I feel
I have to work twice as hard as my team-mates.

"My dream is to be a professional footballer."
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 20:13 , Processed in 0.187500 second(s), 22 queries .