打印 上一主题 下一主题

我爱着我的球队,无论他是国际还是阿根廷——萨队采访

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2007-3-6 16:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007年3月5日 我们的唯一目标是胜利

ZANETTI: "OUR SOLE OBJECTIVE IS TO WIN"
Monday, 05 March 2007 19:42:56   
 VALENCIA - Inter captain Javier Zanetti spoke to the media ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash with Valencia at the Mestalla and he said: "Inter come from a difficult match against Livorno in which we were playing with ten men against eleven. Our opponents believed in an equaliser until the end, but we won't be feeling the tiredness. We are all in form for tomorrow."

Inter are no strangers to the Mestalla, having played at Valencia's ground on a number of occasions in recent seasons. "It's true, we have played in this stadium other times and it has always gone well," Zanetti said. "But it will be a different game tomorrow and we hope it goes like it always has."

But Zanetti is not expecting an easy ninety minutes in Spain: "They are a great team who have been doing well for years, so it will be tough. There's no favourite to win, but just lots of mutual respect. Both teams have made it this far because they deserved to, but we want to win to get through."

在周二冠军联赛与瓦伦西亚的比赛之前,国际米兰队长萨内蒂接受了媒体的采访。他说:“国际米兰是从一场与利沃诺的艰苦比赛中走来的,在那场比赛的最后10分钟里,我们10打11。我们的对手直到最后都相信他们能够扳平,但我们不会感到疲劳。为了明天的比赛,我们都会将状态调整到最好。”

国际米兰并不是第一次来到梅斯塔利亚,在过去几个赛季中,他们曾经多次到瓦伦西亚的球场来比赛。萨内蒂说:“没错,我们在这个球场中进行过多场比赛,比赛的结果都很好。但明天会是一场困难的比赛,我们希望它像以前一样。”

但萨内蒂并没有期待在西班牙轻松的90分钟:“他们是优秀的球队,几年来他们的成绩一直很好,所以这将是一场艰苦的比赛。没有热门,我们相互间只有尊重。两支球队都走了很远,因为他们都应该这样,但我们想要取胜并晋级。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2007-4-13 09:49:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007年4月12日 十二年如一日的热情

ZANETTI: "TWELVE YEARS, ONE PASSION"
Thursday, 12 April 2007 13:56:01     

APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti gave this interview to Italian television ahead of Sunday's Serie A home game against Palermo:

Zanetti: on Sunday you face a Palermo side that haven't had a good run of results. How careful will you have to be?
"We will have to be very careful. It's not a happy moment for them, but you can never take anything for granted in football. We will have to play our match to win."

In the first half of the championship Inter won at Palermo to take an important step towards the title after victories against Roma and Milan...
"It was a display of great character and great determination. It wasn't easy to go and win in Palermo against a team that was doing very well in that period and was at the top of the table."

Throughout the season there has always been a player ready to step in for an injured or disqualified player. Every substitute has done very well and has sometimes even taken over as a first-team regular...
"This is the strength of a great team. You need a very competitive team if you want to reach important goals, and we have had that this year. We all feel important, from those who play more, to those who play a bit less. Whoever has played, has always replied very well, and proof of this is the fact that we are first in the table with a big gap over those chasing us."

Practically everyone in this Inter squad has scored, apart from Olivier Dacourt and Alvaro Recoba. Will you try to get them on the scoresheet as well?
"We hope they have their chance too. Chino has had some physical problems, but he's in very good shape now and needs to play regularly. It's a bit harder to see a Dacourt goal, but Olivier is having a fantastic season and he deserves to score as well."

This Inter has faced every match in the same way, with great determination. Is this a guarantee ahead of your final matches of the championship?
"We want and have to do well right until the end. We want to get a lot more points and it won't be easy. It won't be easy to repeat what we are achieving this year."

How much do you want to reach 100 championship points?
"Our first goal is to win the Scudetto as soon as possible. If after that we reach 100 points, even better. We know it won't be easy, we just need to make one last effort to win the Scudetto, and we hope it comes as soon as possible. There's time for all the rest."

Where does Javier Zanetti get all this energy from?
"From the desire to always train hard and give my all to do justice to the team and this club, which has given me so much on a personal level. When this Scudetto comes, it will belong to everyone, including the Nerazzurri fans."

Do you remember your first day at Inter twelve years ago?
"Yes. It was raining hard. My presentation was on the Martini terrace, and Facchetti, Suarez, Angelillo and Bergomi were waiting for me. It was a big challenge for me, I was very young and I had arrived from Argentina. For me it was like being reborn, I knew I would be entering a completely different reality from what I was used to. I was coming to a kind of football I had only seen on television, and which I knew was the most difficult. The best prize for me has been reaching the continuity I have had in these twelve years."

Were you expecting to become captain of Inter and stay at this club for so many years?
"No. Frankly, I was expecting to show my value. I knew I was joining an ambitious and very important club with a great history. I knew it would be hard to stay at a high level, but thanks to the hard work I have put in every day down the years, I feel even more of an Interista today."

You probably feel a bit more Italian after being here for so many years...
"Certainly. I have felt happy here since the start. Italy has given me a lot, and I have to thank this country for the doors it has opened for me."

在周日主场与巴勒莫队的意甲联赛之前,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了意大利电视台的采访。

周日你们将面对巴勒莫队,他们近几场比赛表现不佳。你们应该如何小心应对呢?
“我们应该非常小心。对他们来说,这一段时间并不好,但在足球中,你不要以为什么都是理所当然的。我们应该打好我们自己的比赛,获得胜利。”

联赛的上半赛季,在战胜了罗马和AC米兰后。国际米兰队客场战胜了巴勒莫,向冠军迈出了重要的一步……
“这是坚强的性格和坚定的决心的表现。在巴勒莫取得胜利并不容易,那时候他们的表现非常出色,而且占据了积分榜的头名。”

整个赛季中,总会有球员进入伤病或停赛名单。而每一名替补球员都非常出色,有时候甚至取代了一线队的主力……
“这是一支伟大的球队的强大所在。如果你要达到重要的目标,你需要一支非常具有竞争力的球队,今年我们拥有这样的队伍。我们都感觉自己很重要,不论他上场更多还是更少一些。不论是谁上场,他都表现得很好,我们在积分榜上排名第一,遥遥领先于那些追逐我们的球队的事实就是证明。”

实际上,这支国际米兰队的每个人都进球了,除了奥利维尔·达科特和阿尔瓦罗·雷科巴。你们也将把他们送上进球名单吗?
“我们希望他们也有机会。雷科巴的身体曾经有些问题,但他现在的状态很好,他需要经常上场。看到达科特进球有些难度,但奥利维尔这个赛季非常出色,他同样应该进球。”

这支国际米兰队以同样的方式对待每一场比赛:都带着坚定的决心。在联赛最后的比赛之前,这是你们的保证吗?
“我们想要并应该将良好的状态保持到最后。我们要得到更多的积分,这将不会容易。我们今年所取得的成就是很难重复的。”

你们有多想达到100个联赛积分?
“我们的第一个目标是尽快赢得意甲冠军。如果之后我们达到了100分则会更好。我们知道这将不会容易,我们只需要进行最后的努力赢得意甲冠军,我们希望它尽快到来。有的是时间休息。”

哈维尔·萨内蒂是在哪里得到所有这些能量的?
“从永远努力训练和将我的全部献给球队和俱乐部的愿望中,从个人角度将,俱乐部给了我很多。当联赛冠军到来的时候,它将属于所有人,包括蓝黑的球迷们。”

您还记得自己12年前第一次来到国际米兰的时刻吗?
“记得。那天下着大雨,我是在马提尼露台上亮相的,法切蒂、苏亚雷斯、安杰利洛和贝尔戈米都在等着我。对我来说这是一个巨大的挑战,我非常年轻,我从阿根廷来到这里。对我来说这就像是重生,我知道我将进入一个和我习惯的完全不同的世界。我在进入一种我曾经只在电视上看到过的足球,我知道那是最困难的。对我的最好奖励是继续留下,而我做到了12年。”

您想过成为国际米兰的队长并在俱乐部呆这么多年吗?
“没有。坦白的说,那是我想的是体现自己的价值。我知道我加盟的是一家拥有壮志雄心的和非常重要的俱乐部,他们有着伟大的历史。我知道很难一直保持高水平,但由于数年如一日的刻苦训练,今天我觉得自己更是一个国际米兰球迷。”

在这里呆了这么多年以后,您可能感觉自己更像意大利人了……
“当然。我从开始到现在一直感觉在这里非常高兴,意大利给了我很多,我应该感谢这个国度,感谢她向我敞开了大门。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-4-20 14:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007年4月18日 周日要取胜

ZANETTI: "A VICTORY ON SUNDAY"
Wednesday, 18 April 2007 20:33:54     

MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the Nerazzurri's first defeat of the Serie A season. "We're sorry we didn't win this afternoon. On top of it, there were loads of fans who wanted to celebrate with us," said the Inter captain. "Now we must start winning again in the championship and finish it off as soon as possible.

"We didn't play well in the first halves against Palermo and Roma. We have to improve this aspect because you can never give away forty-five minutes to your opponents. We must regain the aggression we have always had and forget these last two matches.

"We're back on the pitch at Siena on Sunday. The Italian championship is very hard and you have to sweat every Sunday to win. So we will start working immediately to do well."

北京时间4月19日凌晨,2006-2007赛季意大利足球甲级联赛第22轮补赛结束。在朱塞佩-梅阿查球场,国际米兰队主场1-3负于罗马队。赛后,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了媒体的采访。

在本赛季的意甲联赛中遭遇首败后,萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。国际米兰的队长说:“我们很遗憾没有赢得今天下午比赛的胜利。在此之上,有很多球迷要和我们一起庆祝。现在我们必须在联赛中重新开始取胜了,并尽快让它结束。”

萨内蒂说:“我们在与巴勒莫和罗马队的上半场比赛中踢得不好,我们应该在这方面提高,因为你永远不能在45分钟的时间里向你的对手让步。我们必须重新获得我们一支拥有的攻击性,并忘掉这两场比赛。周日在锡耶纳,我们会回到球场上。意大利的联赛是非常困难的,为了取胜,你应该在每个周日付出汗水。因此我们将立即开始工作,踢好比赛。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-5-10 10:46:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007年5月9日 我们做错了一切

Zanetti: "We did everything wrong"
Wednesday, 09 May 2007 21:25:44

ROME - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the Tim Cup final first leg defeat to Roma. "What we could have done wrong in one season, we did wrong in just one game," Inter's captain said. "Let's not dramatise, we can't throw away this season just because of one very bad defeat."

在意大利杯决赛首回合负于罗马之后,萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。“我们在一场比赛中将有可能在一个赛季中犯的错误都犯了。”国际米兰的队长说,“我们还是别描述了。我们不能仅仅因为一场很糟糕的比赛就否定这个赛季。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-5-18 10:42:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007年5月17日 如果再多些运气的话……

Zanetti: "With a bit more luck..."
Thursday, 17 May 2007 21:21:45

MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the Tim Cup final return leg against Roma. "We did very well, we approached the game with great concentration and Roma did hardly anything," the Inter captain said. "We played very well, but unfortunately we found it hard-going with a man less after Cordoba's dismissal.

"Two penalties in our favour? It would have been a different match, but the referee didn't give them to us. There's no point complaining about it now.

"In the dressing room President Moratti congratulated us on our performance today. We created as much as they did in the first leg. With a bit more luck we could have won.

"We congratulate Roma who have won this Coppa Italia, and we await next Sunday (27 May) when we will lift a very important trophy."

在意大利杯次回合与罗马的比赛结束后,队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。“我们的表现很好,我们以巨大的专注来到了本场比赛,罗马很难做什么,”国际米兰的队长说,“我们踢得很好,但不幸的是在科尔多巴被罚下以后,我们发现比赛太困难了。我们的2个点球?这有可能是一场不同的比赛,但主裁判并没有给我们。现在抱怨这事已经毫无意义了。”

萨内蒂说:“在更衣室里,莫拉蒂主席为我们今天的表现向我们表示了祝贺。我们创造了他们在第一回合里面一样多的机会,如果再多一些运气的话我们有可能取得胜利。我们要祝贺罗马,他们赢得了今年的意大利杯,我们在等待下周日(5月27日),那时候我们会举起一个非常重要的奖杯。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-5-21 09:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007年5月19日 青年队:下周日一起庆祝

Primavera: Zanetti congratulates champions
Saturday, 19 May 2007 23:00:43

BERGAMO - After Roberto Mancini, Inter captain Javier Zanetti passed on his congratulations to the Primavera team on their Scudetto triumph. "They did very well, they've had a fantastic season and have won a very important title," he said. "I too invite them to join us next Sunday for a lap of the pitch to celebrate two Scudettos."

国际米兰一线队队长萨内蒂向刚刚夺得联赛冠军的国际米兰19岁以下青年队发表了祝贺。“他们做的非常出色,完成了一个梦幻般的赛季并赢得了一个非常重要的冠军。”他说,“我也要邀请他们下周日(一线队本赛季的最后一战)到球场上来,我们将一起庆祝我们的两个冠军。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-8-15 10:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007年8月15日 我所熟悉的国际米兰

Zanetti: "The Inter I know"
Wednesday, 15 August 2007 00:36:59

MILAN - Forty-five minutes against Juventus, and thirty-two against AC Milan. Javier Zanetti put some valuable pre-season minutes in his legs in Tuesday's Tim Trophy tournament ahead of the Nerazzurri's 2007/08 season, which kicks off this coming Sunday with the Italian Super Cup against Roma.

Speaking after Inter's triangular triumph Zanetti, who along with several other South Americans made his first pre-season appearance since the Copa America, said: "The legs are working and I have found the Inter I know. We only have a week's work in our legs and these were our first matches, but everything went well. Our condition is improving and the work we are doing is already harvesting its fruits."

The Inter captain added: "I'm pleased with mine and the team's performance. I have found the Inter I know, a team that always wants to win and that has the quality to face a difficult season."

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

在与尤文图斯队的比赛中出场45分钟,在与AC米兰队的比赛中出场32分钟。当地时间周二的TIM杯邀请赛中,在国际米兰队的2007-2008赛季前,哈维尔·萨内蒂为他的双脚带来了赛季前热身赛中有价值的时间。国际米兰队的这个赛季将于即将到来的周日与罗马队的意大利超级杯比赛中开始。

在三角赛中夺冠后,美洲杯之后与其他几名南美球员一起首次在赛季前比赛中出场的萨内蒂说:“我们的双腿在工作,我找到了我熟悉的国际米兰队。我们只参加了一周训练,这是我们的第一场比赛,但一切都很顺利。我们的情况在进步,我们正在做的工作已经看到了成果。”

国际米兰的队长说:“我为我和球队的表现感到满意。我找到了我熟悉的国际米兰队,一支总想要赢球的和有实力面对一个困难的赛季的球队。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-8-27 10:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007年8月26日 对平局表示遗憾

Zanetti: "Disappointed with draw"
Sunday, 26 August 2007 17:30:44

MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti is disappointed with Inter's 1-1 draw against Udinese in Sunday's Serie A opener.

"We wanted to win at all costs today but unfortunately this equaliser came in added time. Perhaps we deserved a bit more than a draw," he told journalists after the game.

"However, there are still thirty-seven matches to go. We have to work hard to win as many as possible because this is our goal.

"It's true that we weren't at one hundred percent of our condition but no one is at the moment."

国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂对周日意甲首战国际米兰1-1战平乌迪内的结果表示了遗憾。

“今天我们想不惜一切代价获胜,但不幸的是,扳平球出现在补时阶段。也许我们应该获得的不止是一场平局。”赛后他告诉记者,“但是还有37场比赛。我们应该努力工作,取得尽可能多的胜利,因为这是我们的目标。我们并不是百分之百在状态,这是真的,但现在没有人这样。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-15 17:45 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 19 queries .