查看: 2470|回复: 42
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[小组赛E组]非洲队持续低迷 喀麦隆 0-1 日本 付评分

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2010-6-14 18:57:22 | 显示全部楼层
Eto’o leading from the front(FIFA.com) Sunday 13 June 2010
AFP

As an attacking spearhead, captain and inspirational leader of a generation, Samuel Eto’o will have several roles to perform for Cameroon in the coming days. The undisputed star of the Indomitable Lions pack, the Inter Milan striker also has the responsibility of ensuring that coach Paul Le Guen’s message gets through to his team-mates, one he can be expected to fulfil with authority.
Eto’o was the obvious choice for the captain’s armband when the Frenchman took over last June and showed his motivational qualities during Cameroon’s successful push for a place at South Africa 2010, the sixth occasion on which they have reached the FIFA World Cup™ finals.
Fresh from helping the Milan giants clinch a Serie A, Coppa di Italia and UEFA Champions League treble, Eto’o remains as hungry for success on the international stage as he has always been. And it is that undiminished appetite that made Le Guen’s choice to appoint the irrepressible goal-getter as his on-field leader an easy one.
"When I handed these responsibilities to him I wanted to make a statement," the former Lyon and Glasgow Rangers coach tells FIFA in an exclusive interview. "Samuel Eto’o is a talismanic player and the most important member of the team. They know what a great champion he is, and he always plays for his country with pride. He is also an out-and-out team man, as he showed for Inter this season."
Such a burden might be too much for many players. But then again Eto’o is no ordinary footballer and has a very clear understanding of his obligations over the coming days, with tomorrow’s meeting with Japan providing the latest major test of his tenure.

Samuel Eto’o is a talismanic player and the most important member of the team.
Paul Le Guen, Cameroon coach

"To my mind being a captain means being a leader of men," said Eto'o. "And you don’t need an armband for that. What I always try to do is be the coach's right-hand man out on the pitch."
Given his admiration for Le Guen, it is a role he will be more than happy to carry out at South Africa 2010. "He’s come in and really helped the players to relax and calm down. The progress we’ve made recently is all down to him."
Sharing the workloadCameroon’s top scorer in the qualifiers with nine goals, Eto’o is adamant he can cope with the pressure of being the nation’s standard bearer: "I scored a lot of goals for sure but I couldn’t have done that without the rest of the team helping me. I can’t get the ball and do everything on my own, I need them to get the ball to me and know I can always rely on them for that.
"We have some good players like Eric Choupo Moting, who is a young man with a lot of talent," he continues. "Then there are the old hands like Pierre Webo, Achille Emana, Mohamadou Idrissou and Vincent [Aboubakar], who I think is a terrific player."
The value of those veterans is also not lost on Le Guen, who is expecting them to do their fair share to support Eto’o. "He’s obviously a valuable asset but we have many other strings to our bow and I am absolutely convinced we can show that during the course of the competition," explains the Cameroon boss. “We’re going to prove that we are not entirely dependent on him."
Great expectations
Though his side was knocked out early at the CAF African Cup of Nations Angola 2010 and suffered recent friendly defeats to Portugal and Serbia, Le Guen’s confidence in his charges remains undimmed.
"First of all we’ve only played away games and we drew with Italy in one of those matches," he explains. "I don’t think all the hard work we’ve done should be undermined just because of those warm-up games. I can tell you we weren’t even thinking about winning them. Eto’o only played for 20 minutes against Portugal, but I’m not worried about that in the slightest. What I was looking for was a good workout and that’s what we got."
Part of the Frenchman’s motivation for success is founded on the fanatical support his team have been receiving from the Cameroonian people: "The country expects a lot of us. There’s a very strong bond between the fans and the national team and everyone’s expecting us to win. That’s what they’re dreaming about and that’s why we need to set our minds on going a long way."
Echoing those sentiments, the African Player of the Year in 2003, 2004 and 2005 is intent on tapping into that huge swell of support and breaking into new territory. "I hope we can match their expectations and go as far as possible, further than in 2002," he says by way of conclusion. "I can’t wait to get started and experience some more memorable moments."

仅为支持梅西和大米的哥们——奥托奥童靴而转贴
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2010-6-14 18:59:05 | 显示全部楼层
Japan-Cameroon preview

Mangaung/Bloemfontein hosts its first game of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ on Monday, a Group E contest pitting Cameroon against a Japan team who managed to win just one of their four warm-up matches, scoring a solitary goal. But the Indomitable Lions have not enjoyed the best of results recently either, drawing two and losing two of their own preparatory friendlies. This encounter between two teams potentially short on confidence already has a decisive air about it as, with group rivals Denmark and the highly-fancied Netherlands waiting around the corner, neither side will favour starting their second match on the back foot.
The match
Japan-Cameroon, Mangaung/Bloemfontein, Monday 14 June, 16.00 (local time)
Paul Le Guen's Cameroon players may claim a psychological edge from the fact the west African side have never lost their opening FIFA World Cup match in five previous appearances. For their part, Japan can take comfort from the fact that they have never lost to Cameroon, nor have they even let in a goal. This game will be the first time that the countries have faced each other outside of Asia, their previous matches coming at the FIFA Confederations Cup in 2001 and in two later friendlies in Oita.
Both sides took relatively trouble-free routes to the global showpiece. While the four-time African champions finished top of their group in both qualifying rounds, Takeshi Okada's Japan claimed second place behind Australia, thereby avoiding the dreaded Asian Zone play-offs. Indeed, were it not for their propensity to draw matches, they may well have finished ahead of the Socceroos. They will want to kick their newly-acquired habit of gifting goals to the opposition: three of the last four goals they have conceded were self-inflicted, with two of these own goals coming in a 2-1 friendly defeat by England.
That said, Cameroon may not need any extra help from the Japanese defence, since they are able to count on the services of a certain Samuel Eto'o. As well as providing his team with some much-needed firepower, the Inter Milan striker will be out to show that he is worthy of the celebrity status accorded to him in Africa, especially in the absence of some of the continent's other star names, such as Michael Essien and John Obi Mikel. The first-ever FIFA World Cup on African soil gives Eto'o the perfect opportunity to showcase his not insignificant skills.
Key duel
Marcus Tulio Tanaka v Samuel Eto'o
The tricky task of marking Cameroon's fearsome front man will fall upon the sizeable shoulders of Marcus Tulio Tanaka. The Sao Paulo-born Japanese international defender will have a five-centimetre height advantage over Eto'o and should be primed for the physical challenge. He proved in a recent friendly with Côte d'Ivoire, in which he accidentally injured Didier Drogba, that he is not one to shirk a tackle. The only black mark against his name is a tendency to put the ball into his own net – he was responsible for two of the three aforementioned own goals and Japan could do without him completing an unwanted hat-trick against Eto'o and Co.
The stat
23 -
The number of goals scored by each side during their respective qualifying campaigns. The Africans attained the total in 12 matches, while the Japanese did it in 14.
What they say
"I'm expecting it to be just like an away match, but we'll make the best of it. We'll just need to concentrate on our game and show that we have a solid team," Keisuke Honda, Japan midfielder.
"We've worked very hard and we feel ready. We'll be playing against a team with a pacy front line, but we've come up against that before and will deal with it. It'll be difficult but we'll manage," Sebastien Bassong, Cameroon defender.
Voice of the fans
"My dear, beautiful country. My Indomitable Lions, strong and brave. Your warm-up results did not augur well, but knowing that you are all 'lionhearts', I'm very optimistic. We'll definitely get past the first round," hugo2010-89 (Cameroon).
The question
The Japanese have never won a FIFA World Cup match beyond their own borders. Will they manage to put an end to this run against Cameroon? Or will the African side's defence perform better than it did in the run-up to the competition, when shipping seven goals in four matches?

fifa网关于日本vs喀麦隆之战的前瞻分析篇
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2010-6-14 19:03:36 | 显示全部楼层
Add your comment
All commentsHighlighted comments

• User comments »

14/06/2010 at 11:54
GRIFFINDINHO (Australia)
Cameroon will win 3-1, japan will come up short
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:45
thumbalarang (Indonesia)
japan have a good spirit....take this game.....!!!
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:40
leo_jess (Malaysia)
ok..rm30000.00??how??i choose japan my team..come....
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:23
japanrox (Australia)
draw 1-1
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:23
Myster.Lee (Korea Republic)
I think cameroon is better... But cheer up Japan!! To the next round with us!!
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:18
Jakov261 (Serbia)
Japan will win it! GO JAPANN!
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 10:45
Macdailson (Australia)
Cameroon will continue to wave the flag for Africa, 2-0 I reckon
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 08:35
Bulu77 (New Zealand)
No doubt Cameroon will win the match...2-1
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 07:28
kingjamescor (USA)
I honestly think Japan can take this game.Land of the rising sun...Win it!
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 07:16
patiperkasa (Indonesia)
i am sure this is going to be a good match...Go Nippon!!!
Reply to this comment

13/06/2010 at 23:18
Neilman0 (Canada)
These aren't the most dissapointing teams that goes to the Aussies who were decimated by Germany today. But the Lions will win this one.
Reply to this comment

13/06/2010 at 23:12
Manniniei (China PR)
Japan should get the win, eto'o is good in the league but not really fit into the national team. wish both side perform a good game
Reply to this comment

13/06/2010 at 23:08
futball (Iran)
Very close match between the two. I think it'll either be a 1-1, 0-0 draw or a Japan 2-0, 1-0 win. Japan is overall a stronger side.
Reply to this comment

13/06/2010 at 22:21
darwinek (Poland)
Japanese should win at least one match in the group, otherwise the Koreans would make fun of them. Tomorrow is the right time to start.
Reply to this comment

这是目前82条fifa网友评论中最新10条。希望喀麦隆赢的竟给出了3-1大比分!但支持日本不在少数。埃托奥虽是富户,无奈他的团队很穷啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 20:31 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 22 queries .