打印 上一主题 下一主题

我爱着我的球队,无论他是国际还是阿根廷——萨队采访

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2004-8-8 00:05:00 | 显示全部楼层

萨内蒂:我们将于阿德里亚诺在一起~~~

J.ZANETTI: "WE'RE ALL WITH ADRIANO"

APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

While you were in Argentina there was talk of alternatives for the right wing at Inter, then Zé Maria was signed. What did you think?
"To be honest, nothing. I understood that the club wanted an even stronger team. Zé Maria has arrived and he is a great player, but I have never felt any lack of faith. There are always lots of transfer market rumours at this time of year and I try to do what I have always done, which is give my best for Inter and be completely professional."

Inter have had a few problems regarding the attack lately and now there's the tragedy that has hit Adriano. How will the squad react?
"First of all I want to say that I am very sorry for what has happened to Adriano. We're all waiting for him with open arms and we're ready to be as close to him as possible. Inter have a lot of alternatives in every department, there won't be any problems. The team will certainly have to play a great game in Basel so these absences aren't felt."

What's different about this Inter side than two months ago?
"There's a new coach and a lot of new teammates. We're trying to create a compact squad that can be competitive in every match we play. There's lots of enthusiasm, but we must keep our feet on the ground because we play our first important match on Wednesday. We are a highly competitive side."

Do you think that Inter has something extra in terms of quality with respect to past years?
"I have loads of confidence in this team. Some very important players have come in and we have good cover in every department."

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二

记者:当你还在为阿根廷打美洲杯时,国际米兰签下了新右翼泽马里亚,对此你怎么看?

萨内蒂:说实在话,没有问题。我理解俱乐部想要建立一支更为强大球队的想法。泽马里亚已经成为了我们的一员,他是个优秀的家伙,但我却没有感到任何的不信任。在每年的转会市场上都会流传着许多谣言,而我只需要尽力做好我所能做的一切,我希望将最好的我奉献给国际米兰,然后在这里结束我的职业生涯。

记者:国际米兰最近锋线出了一些问题,而阿德里亚诺则刚经历了丧父之痛,这对俱乐部将有什么影响?

萨内蒂:首先我要说的是我对阿德里亚诺的遭遇表示遗憾,我们将张开双臂欢迎他的回归并尽可能地去安慰他。在每个位置上国际米兰都有许多替补,因此这并不是什么问题。国际米兰一定会在与巴塞特的比赛中打出漂亮的足球,一些球员的缺席没什么大碍。

记者:这支国际米兰与两个月前的国际米兰有什么不同?

萨内蒂:新教练与新的队友。我们将致力于打造一支团结的,在任何比赛都有竞争力的球队。球迷们的热情很高,但我们必须脚踏实地,因为在周三我们将迎来本赛季的第一场重要的比赛,我们有足够的竞争力去取得胜利。

记者:是否认为崭新的国际米兰比往年更值得期待?

萨内蒂:对于现在的国际米兰我信心满满,我们迎来了许多重要的球员,在每一个位置上我们都有很出色的人选。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2004-8-8 00:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
J.ZANETTI ON VERON, BURDISSO APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (4): Do you think Juan Sebastian Veron can make the difference in this new Inter side? "I know Seba well, he makes the difference when in good condition. He is immensely talented and the team will benefit." And your opinion of Nicolas Burdisso? "He is a very good defender who has done very well in Argentina. They told me that he played very well in the Tim Trophy. He deserved the move to a big club and I'm pleased for him." Can you tell us what you said to Adriano after the Copa America final? "I didn't say anything at the end of the match because he was celebrating and I went back to the changing room. We played a good final, perhaps we deserved a little bit more than Brazil." Did you turn down the chance of playing at the Olympics or did Inter ask you to stay in Milan? "I could have gone to Athens, but then there would have been three Inter players there... I told the Argentina coach that there were important matches to play with Inter." 萨内蒂谈论贝隆和布迪索 发自阿皮亚诺——————萨内蒂的访谈之四 记者:是否认为贝隆能为这支国际米兰带来一些变化? 萨内蒂:我很了解塞巴,在他状态良好的时候他能够改变一支球队。贝隆的天分毋庸质疑,球队也会因此受益非浅。 记者:对布迪索的看法呢? 萨内蒂:他是一个出色的后卫,在阿根廷时就干地很好。他们告诉我布迪索在Tim杯中表现抢眼,他配地上这支豪门,我为他感到高兴。 记者:能告诉我您在美洲杯结束后对阿德里亚诺说了些什么吗? 萨内蒂:在决赛后我无法与他交流,因为他那时在欢庆胜利,我则正在返回更衣室的途中。两支球队共同奉献了一场美妙的决赛,而我们失败的原因可能是取胜的信心不如巴西那般强烈。 记者:你放弃去雅典参加奥运的原因是否是国际米兰让你留在米兰呢? 萨内蒂:我本可以去雅典的,但那样的话阿根廷队就一下子拥有三名国际米兰的球员了……因为国际米兰接下来会有重要的比赛要打,所以我告诉贝尔萨,我放弃去雅典。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-9-29 17:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
J.ZANETTI: "MORE ATTENTION IN DEFENCE"

BRUSSELS - Besides Roberto Mancini, Inter captain Javier Zanetti also spoke at Tuesday afternoon's Uefa Champions League news conference in Brussels:

What's it like not to play every match, like you've been used to doing for many years?
"We have such a big squad that there's room for everybody. I've spoken with the coach about this solution and there aren't any problems."

What do you think about Massimo Moratti's comments on Christian Vieri?
"We all know the value of Vieri. It's difficult to give advice. The main thing is that he stays calm so he can start scoring again and be useful to the team."

Why have you let in a lot of goals?
"We're working on being more careful in defence so we let in fewer goals."

队长:防守需要更加注意

布鲁塞尔——除了曼奇尼,国米队长贾维尔.萨内蒂也参加了星期二下午在布鲁塞尔举行的冠军联赛新闻发布会。

这场比赛和你过去参加的比赛有什么不同?

队长:我们是一支强大的队伍,每个人都有自己的位置,我对教练谈过这种情况,现在已经没有问题了。

你怎么看莫拉蒂对维埃里的评价?

队长:我们都知道维埃里的价值,给建议很困难,最主要的是他现在很平静,这样他就又会进球,为球队带来帮助。

你们为什么会有那么多失球?

队长:我们将加强防守,以保证更少地丢球。

ps:不是我翻译的~~~

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-29 18:00:21编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-10-4 07:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
萨内蒂:向前看

发自罗马————“当我们3:1领先时,比赛看上去似乎结束了。当托蒂那粒美妙的进球后,我们的疏忽又让他们扳平了比分。”国际米兰的队长萨内蒂这样评论这场比赛。

“我们本应当赢得比赛,特别是当你考虑比赛应当怎样进行的时候”,萨内蒂补充说。“我们必须更进一步改进,但我们已经具备了一切条件。我们应当向前看并试着去打造一个美好的将来。”

J.ZANETTI: "WE'RE LOOKING AHEAD"
Monday, 04 October 2004 00:52:45   
ROME - "We were 3-1 up and the match should have finished there. After a great goal by Totti, our carelessness led to their equaliser," admitted Inter captain Javier Zanetti after Sunday's draw at the Olimpico.

"We should have won at all costs, especially when you consider how the game was going," added Zanetti. "We must improve more, but we have everything we need to do so. We're looking ahead and we're trying to build a good future."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-10-22 22:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
队长:独一无二的比赛

发自阿皮亚诺————在周五下午的训练课结束后,蓝黑军团的四号哈维尔.萨内蒂在安吉洛.莫拉蒂训练中心接受了记者们的采访。

记者:您已经参加了如此多的德比,请问周日晚上的比赛与往常有什么两样么?

萨内蒂:我们将面临一场无比重要的德比战,两队的状态都很好。德比的意义很特殊,对双方而言都是如此。对于每个人来说,这都是一场艰难的比赛。目前我们状态正佳,让我们希望在周日的比赛中我们能够展现出(我们良好的状态)来吧。

记者:您不觉得,拥有阿德里亚诺就等于拥有了胜利么?

萨内蒂:我们当然知道,拥有阿德里亚诺就等于拥有了一件犀利的武器。不过他们(指AC米兰)也拥有那种在瞬间可以改变比赛局势的人物。这将是一场势均力敌的比赛,两队都有顶级球员,他们(应该是指阿德里亚诺与舍甫琴科)必定会激烈的碰撞。不过我很难判断哪个队会更有优势,德比毕竟不同于往常的比赛。

记者:过去您习惯于参加每一场比赛,不过今年更多的球员都进行了轮换,对于您而言,有什么改变?

萨内蒂:对于我而言一切都是新的(挑战)。我是一个职业球员,最重要的是当教练要求你上场时(你)已经做好准备。我总是想为球队做出贡献,无论是作为替补还是担任主力,我想,这才是最重要的。

J.ZANETTI: "A UNIQUE MATCH"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:25:06   
APPIANO GENTILE - Nerazzurri number four Javier Zanetti spoke to journalists in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre before Friday afternoon's training session:

You have played quite a few derbies. Will Sunday evening's one be different from the others?
"We have a very important derby in front of us. Both sides are in excellent condition. Derbies are special matches, and there is no favourite. It will be a difficult game for everyone. We're in form, let's hope we show this on the pitch on Sunday."

Don't you feel favourites to win with Adriano on the pitch?
"With Adriano we certainly know we have an important weapon, although they have players that can change a match at any moment. It will be a well-balanced match. Both teams have champions capable of deciding the clash with their plays. But I don't feel I can say one team is favourite, the derby is different from any other game."

You're used to playing every match, but there's more player rotation this year. What changes for you?
"It's new to me. I'm a professional, it's important to be ready when you're called into action. I always want to make my contribution, whether it's on or off the pitch. I think this is the most important thing."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-10-22 23:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
队长:我爱这件球衣

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二。

记者:在对瓦伦西亚的比赛后,当您助攻阿德里亚诺得分后,您跑到了中场附近并亲吻您的球衣……

萨内蒂:虽然我不怎么进球,但每当我进球后,我都会亲吻蓝黑剑条衫。或者当我的队友得分时,我也会亲吻我的球衣。每个人都知道我对国际米兰,对俱乐部,对球迷的感情。

记者:在昨天的新闻发布会上,马尔科.马特拉齐声称德比将是国际米兰这个赛季的一个十子路口。对此您同意么?

萨内蒂:联赛仅仅刚刚开始。赢下德比意味着我们向前迈出了大大一步。我们已经落后尤文图斯六分了,这意味着我们在以后不能再无谓地丢掉更多的分数。

记者:有没有让您印象深刻的德比?

萨内蒂:最让人沮丧的无疑就是那场1:6了……不过最让人感到的高兴的就是那场畅快淋漓的3:0。对此要感谢两名进球的队员,西蒙尼和萨莫拉诺。

记者:本周的德比,您预期会变成什么样子?

萨内蒂:向我前面所说的那样,这将是一场势均力敌的比赛。一些微不足道的事都可能会决定比赛的结果。为此我们必须更小心并打足精神。因为任何疏忽都足以改变场上的平衡进而影响比赛。

J.ZANETTI: "I LOVE THIS SHIRT"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:33:14   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

After your assist for Adriano's goal in Valencia you returned to the midfield kissing your shirt...
"I kiss the Nerazzurri shirt every time I score - which doesn't happen often, or when some of my teammates score. Everyone knows my feelings for Inter, the club and the fans."

In yesterday's press conference Marco Materazzi said the derby will be a crossroads in Inter's season. Do you agree?
"We're just at the start of the championship. If we win the derby it will mean we have taken a big step forward. We're six points behind Juventus and we mustn't drop any more points along the way."

Is there are derby you remember in particular?
"The saddest one was definitely the one we lost 6-1. The one I remember with the most joy was one we won 3-0 thanks to two goals from Simeone and one from Zamorano."

What kind of derby are you expecting this weekend?
"Like I said before, it will be a very balanced match. The result could be decided by small things. We'll have to be careful and focused, because episodes could change the balance of the match."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-10-22 23:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
队长:德比非常重要

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二

记者:从两队的攻击实力上来看,您认为德比可能会出现高比分么?

萨内蒂:很有可能会出现高比分,但最重要的是,国际米兰能比那些家伙多进一个球或者更多……

记者:对您来说,参加对AC米兰德比有多重要?

萨内蒂:很重要,每名球员都想参加德比。我和我的队友上场的机会相同。我们是一个很大的团队,拥有很多优秀的球员,每个对于球队都有价值。

记者:对瓦伦西亚,国际米兰的每一个前锋都进球了……

萨内蒂:前锋人人进球是积极的,这说明我们的队伍非常平衡。

记者:哪个米兰的球员是您最钦佩或者害怕的?

萨内蒂:我最钦佩马尔蒂尼,因为他代表了米兰和意大利的足球。我很了解他,我也知道他是怎样的人。米兰有许多优秀的球员,每一位球员都能决定比赛的结果。现在看来,舍甫琴科是他们中最有威胁的一个。

记者:斯坦科维奇最近表现出色,能说说他的情况么?

萨内蒂:德扬在赛季开始阶段表现出色,他在中场既能进攻亦能防守。他总是准备给予对手打击并退防及时,这对于球队来说非常重要。

J.ZANETTI: "THE DERBY IS SO IMPORTANT"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:43:15   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (3):

Could it be a high-scoring derby, considering the strength of both team's attacks?
"There could be a lot of goals, but the important thing is that Inter score one more than them."

How important is it for you to play in the derby against Milan?
"It's very important. Everyone of us wants to in play the derby. But I have the same chance of playing as my teammates. We have a big squad with a lot of champions, and everybody is worthy of playing."

Every Nerazzurri striker scored in Valencia ...
"To put the strikers in a condition to score is a positive aspect. It means the team is well-balanced."

Which Milan player do you admire or fear in particular?
"I particularly admire Paolo Maldini because of what he has done for Milan and Italian football. I know him well and I know what kind of person he is. Milan have many champions who can make the difference, and Shevchenko is their most in-form player at the moment."

Dejan Stankovic is playing very well. What can you tell us about him?
"Dejan is having a great start to the season. He is a midfielder capable of attacking and defending. He's always ready to attack opponents and to have a midfielder capable of setting up moves from the back is important for any team."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-10-28 09:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
萨内蒂:仍对自己保持信心

发自莱切————在被莱切2;2逼平后,国际米兰的队长萨内蒂表示了遗憾。但在失望之余,队长还是鼓励全队要继续保持这样的表现。“比赛之后我们都感到非常失望。”在接受国际米兰官方频道的采访时队长承认道。“我们踢地很不错并创造了很多机会,但是我们最终没有把握住以结束比赛。”

“我也曾获得机会,但不幸的是球打在莱切队的防守队员身上最终偏了。尽管我们踢地很不错,但我们必须要赢得这些比赛。我们知道自身的力量,因此我们仍对自己保持信心。到赛季末还有很长的路要走,必须在一些细节问题上加以改进。”

J.ZANETTI: "LOTS OF FAITH IN OURSELVES"
Thursday, 28 October 2004 00:30:57   
LECCE - Inter captain Javier Zanetti expressed his regret about the 2-2 draw in Lecce , but encouraged the team to continue on the path undertaken. "We were very disappointed after this match," admitted Zanetti to Inter Channel. "We're playing well and creating a lot, but we're not managing to finish matches off.

"I also had a chance but unfortunately the ball was deflected by a Lecce defender. We played well, but we have to win these matches. We're aware of our strengths and we have lots of faith in ourselves. There's a long way to go until the end of the championship, we must work on small details to improve."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2004-11-8 02:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
萨内蒂:错失一次机会

“很不幸,我们今天错失了一次机会。”在赛后接受官方频道采访时萨内蒂这样说道。“在上半场他们没有给予我们太多的空间,此外还给我们制造了不少麻烦。而在下半场我们则展示出了正确的心理状态,我们本可以赢得比赛。”

萨内蒂补充道:“德扬的被罚下我们本应当可以避免,或许帕帕雷斯塔的红牌掏地太快了些。在那个时刻(指德扬被罚下时)我们正把他们压制在半场并力争取胜。”

“还有很长的路要走,但我们必须做出改进。我们正逐步建设球队并且我们必须保留我们的优秀品质。我们将会力争在周三对博罗尼亚的比赛重新开始取得胜利!”

J.ZANETTI: "A CHANCE LOST"
Sunday, 07 November 2004 18:51:59   
FLORENCE - "Unfortunately we lost a chance today," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the Nerazzurri's 1-1 draw at Fiorentina . "They didn't concede much space in the first half and they created problems for us. In the second half we showed the right mentality and we could have won."

Zanetti added: "We could have done without Dejan's sending-off. Perhaps De Santis took out the red card a bit too quickly. At that point in the match we were playing in their half of the pitch and we were looking for victory.

"There's a long way to go, but we must improve. We're building the team and we have to amalgamate all our best qualities. We have to pick up and start winning from Wednesday's match against Bologna."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2004-11-11 08:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
萨内蒂:我们应当取得胜利

发自米兰————这是萨内蒂为国际米兰效力以来的第三百场联赛,在赛后国际米兰的队长接受了官方频道采访,萨内蒂说道:“真是难以置信,很难找到平局的原因,我们控制了整场比赛然而他们却扳平了,我们理应取得胜利。”

蓝黑军团的队长补充道:“我们尽我们所能去赢得比赛,球队踢地相当出色,也创造出了许多机会。但我们不可思议地给将(后防)漏洞暴露给了对手,因此不可避免地受到了惩罚。必须要尽可能快地开始取得胜利了,因为从现在来看,我们仍有机会弥补所丢失的积分。”

对于周日客场挑战卡利亚里的比赛萨内蒂评论道:“这将是一场艰苦卓绝的比赛,难以评论,但我们没有退路,必须获胜!”

J.ZANETTI: "DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN"
Thursday, 11 November 2004 00:07:22   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel after his 300th Serie A match for the club. He said: "It's incredible. It's difficult to find reasons and explanations for this draw. We dominated the match and they equalised. We deserved to win."

The Nerazzurri captain continued: "We have to try and win matches as soon as we can. The team is playing well and creating a lot but as soon as we concede spaces to our opponents we're punished in an incredible way. We need to start winning regularly and as quickly as possible because we can still catch up in the table."

On Sunday's match away to Cagliari, Zanetti remarked: "It will be a difficult match. It goes without saying, but we must win."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2004-12-5 07:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
2004年12月5日 一次特殊的奉献 J.ZANETTI: "A SPECIAL DEDICATION" Saturday, 04 December 2004 23:26:31 MILAN - "We had to win at all costs and we did. I'm very pleased for the team," declared Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 5-0 win at home to Sicilian outfit Messina . The Nerazzurri captain dedicated the victory to a member of the staff: "For one of our physiotherapists Silvano Cotti, who lost his father this morning. It's always very painful when you lose a parent. We are all very close to him; this victory is for him." Zanetti continued: "I'm pleased for Carini, who came on, saved the penalty and gave the team tranquillity. I'm sorry about Toldo's sending-off. Right from the start of the match you could see Inter wanted to win at all costs. We conceded very few spaces to Messina ." 米兰消息:“我们必须不惜代价获胜,当然我们也做到了。我为球队的表现而感到高兴!”在以5:0横扫墨西拿赛后,萨内蒂接受国际米兰官方频道采访时这样说道。 蓝黑军团的队长将这场胜利献给了一名工作人员,他说道:“对于我们球队中的理疗师西尔瓦诺.科蒂来说,今天是个不幸的日子,他在早晨失去了他的父亲。当你失去父母时你总是会非常地悲痛。我们所有人都将会在他的身边,这场胜利是献给他的。” 萨内蒂补充道:“我对于卡里尼的表现感到非常高兴,他得到了出场的机会,扑住了点球并让球队保持冷静。对于托尔多的被罚下场我感到遗憾。从比赛的一开始你就可以看到国际米兰不惜一切代价地想要赢球,因此,墨西拿根本没有获得太大空间。” (队长真是好人……5555555555555……)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2004-12-13 02:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
萨内蒂:令人失望的结果 锡耶纳消息:“我们对结果感到失望!”在被锡耶纳以2:2逼平后哈维尔.萨内蒂在接受国际米兰官方频道采访时这样说道。“如果你观看了比赛进程,你就不会接受如同今天这样的平局。他们的第二个进球完全是由于我们的疏忽大意所造成的。我们承认失败,但我们本可以带着三分回家的……” 萨内蒂继续说道:“现在,我们必须全力以赴争取拿下每一场比赛。我们很遗憾我们没有延续上一场比赛大胜墨西拿时的状态。已经到了必须卷起衣袖大干一场的时候了!” 蓝黑军团的队长今天在阿特米奥.弗拉基球场上与他的前教练路易吉.西蒙尼重逢,“很高兴能看到他并向他问好。”萨内蒂说道。 SIENA - "J.ZANETTI: "DISAPPOINTED ABOUT THE RESULT" Sunday, 12 December 2004 18:49:14 We're disappointed about the result," admitted Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw at Siena . "You can't draw a match like today's when you look at how it was going. Their second goal came from carelessness on our part. We accept the defeat, but we could have brought home all three points." Zanetti added: "Now we have to take each match as it comes. We're sorry we didn't manage follow up last Saturday evening's win against Messina. We must roll up our sleeves and work." The Inter captain was reunited with his former coach Gigi Simoni at the Artemio Franchi Stadium. "It was nice to see him and say hello to him," said Zanetti.
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-13 2:57:36编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2005-5-2 00:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
萨内蒂:一场漂亮且关键的胜利

米兰消息:“在上半场我们踢地非常漂亮并连入两球,随后便控制了比赛。”国际米兰队长哈维尔.萨内蒂在蓝黑军团2;0战胜锡耶纳后这样说道。“这场关键比赛的胜利能使我们在竞争联赛第三的道路上保持平静。当然最重要的便是一切依靠我们自己。”

“帕斯夸莱今天的表现如何?我们在一起共同效力了两年,我现在为他在锡耶纳能保证上场而感到高兴。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2005-6-13 08:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
萨内蒂:双重喜悦 J.ZANETTI: "HAPPY FOR TWO REASONS" Monday, 13 June 2005 01:21:10 ROME - "After the first quarter of an hour in which Roma caused problems for us, we took the match into our own hands and managed to score two goals," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after Sunday's cup final first leg victory over Roma. "How disappointed am I about not being there on Wednesday? Loads, because I wanted to lift the cup at the Meazza. But I'm pleased I contributed to today's hard-fought victory and I'm sure my teammates will give everything to win on Wednesday as well. "If we win this cup it could be the first of many successes. The team keeps playing well and this is a positive sign for the future." The Inter captain also commented on becoming a father for the first time: "I'm very happy about this baby girl who has come into my life. It was a beautiful experience with my wife yesterday. My daughter will have all the happiness she deserves." 【罗马消息】“:“在顶住了前十五分钟罗马发动的猛攻后,我们便控制了比赛并先后攻入两球。”在周日意大利杯决赛首回合客场以2:0击败罗马后,队长萨内蒂在接受官方频道的采访时这样说道。 “我是否会为缺席周三第二回合的决战而感到遗憾?显然会遗憾,因为我希望能在梅亚查高举奖杯!但我很高兴自己能为球队赢得这场硬仗做出自己的贡献,相信我的队友们在周三同样有能力把一切都做地很好并最终赢得胜利。” “如果我们能最终赢得意大利杯,那么这或许会是(我们取得)成功的一个起点。球队始终发挥出色,对于未来而言,这是一个积极的信号。” 蓝黑军团的队长还谈到了他初为人父的体验:“我对于小女孩的出世感到万分高兴。昨天对于我和我的妻子来说真是妙不可言。我的女儿将会获得一切她所能获得的幸福。”
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-6-13 8:05:38编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-15 03:10 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 29 queries .