发表于 2009-6-24 15:01:35 | 显示全部楼层
其实紫百合不错嘛...老头是个好人...帅哥又多...

额...我啥都没说...

鸽子去不得...去了蒙托利沃那兔崽子怎么办...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2009-6-24 22:07:01 | 显示全部楼层
冷静冷静...亲妈的素质...咳咳...我又开始啰嗦了...........................

插播一条阿瓜的新闻...

The arrival of Florentino Perez and his new administration at Real Madrid had cast a shadow over Gonzalo Higuain’s future at the Santiago Bernabeu, as initial speculation hinted that the club might offload him to make way for an influx of high-profile attacking players.

But Los Blancos’ top-scorer last season has largely stayed out of the transfer headlines so far and, at the rate things are going, he looks likely to stay with the capital titans.

Now, he has promised that he will fight to break into what could be a very expensively assembled first XI.

“The arrival of high quality players will only make me become more motivated,” he told TyC Sports programme ‘Indirecto’.

“Last term, I had my best season ever since I arrived at Madrid and I’m very pleased with that.

“The coach [Juande Ramos] showed confidence in me and I was able to demonstrate that the best position for me is upfront in attack, which is where I work best.”

The 21-year-old, who admitted that he is waiting anxiously to earn his place in the Argentine national team, also confessed that the success of bitter rivals Barcelona was not easy to swallow.

“Although it hurts, they deserved everything they won because they were clearly the best,” he said.

“But next season, we will do everything we can to dethrone them to become champions.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 10:34 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 19 queries .