5#
发表于 2004-8-24 01:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
主论坛有些人真BT,就会幸灾乐祸,哼~

也不知道伤势如何,担心ing
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-8-24 02:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sport/football/manchesterunited/s/128/128115_heinzes_injury_woe.html

GABRIEL Heinze has added to Manchester United's injury misery.

The Reds' new Argetine defender was taken to hospital during his country's 4-0 win over Costa Rica and he is likely to miss the Olympic semi-final against Italy tomorrow.

Sir Alex Ferguson, who now has 10 first- teamers unavailable, had feared such a scenario when Heinze announced that he intended to go to the Games rather than launch his Premiership career.

After playing in Argentina's first three matches, the former Paris St Germain defender lasted just 18 minutes on Saturday night.

Coach Marcelo Bielsa confirmed: "He went to hospital to have it checked out. He seemed to have done some damage to his hips."

Only last week, Heinze had sent a message of re-assurance to Ferguson and informed him that he was fit and would return with a gold medal.

[][][]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-8-24 23:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
还好,伤没事了
对意大利的比赛首发出场,还是很猛的样子。没伤就好~晚点回来就晚点回来~休息两周就好了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-9-5 22:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

一篇写得很好的文章,赞[]

Gabriel Heinze – Hero or Villain?

Following Gabriel Heinze decided to ditch playing for his brand new club Manchester United in order to play for his country Argentina, Apres Match aka Marc Furlong, expresses his views on the £7 million man.

Let me start by requesting that there be a moratorium on “bean” puns! No more half baked (sorry couldn’t resist that last one) gags about being “left on the shelf” or having “variety” in his game etc.

A lot’s been written recently about Heinze feeling the wrath of Sir Alex Ferguson in response to his commitment to Argentina. There have been suggestions that his United career is over before it’s began. This view may not be surprising, given Fergie’s track record when it comes to metering out retribution to those who displease him: think David Beckham, Japp Stam, Dwight Yorke, Mark Bosnich, Paul McGrath – and the list could go on. These players who, for one reason or another, have in Fergie’s eyes, not lived up to the very high standards expected of a Manchester United player.

Many times, the reasons given for a player’s unexpected departure, have generally related to on field performance – and that certainly would have been a consideration. However the underlining reason, the real reason, tended to relate to the player’s lack of commitment to the manager and/or team mates. There are exceptions of course, those players who’s transgressions where largely overlooked because their value to the club was measured in more than just footballing ability. Bryan Robson, Eric Cantona and Roy Keane for instance, were all involved in regrettable incidents but continued to be afforded the respect of their playing colleagues and manager.

I believe that Heinze will in time fall into the latter category even though he has proved to be a tempestuous character throughout his career. At times he’s made life difficult for managers both on and off the pitch. He has shown in recent weeks that he intends to represent his country no matter what the competition or consequences – a characteristic the proud Scotsman Ferguson will surely relate too. Even if publicly he expresses his disappointment at his unavailability for his new club; Manchester United needs a strong personality in defence. The imminent return of Rio Ferdinand will certainly add finesse, but he lacks the passion and commitment to inspire like Heinze.

Many feel that Heinze really came of age in his last season with Paris St Germain then topped that off with some very impressive performances in the Copa America and at the Olympics. His is primarily a left back, but can play in a number of roles, and it may prove that he will be best utilised as a partner for Ferdinand, leaving Silvestre to occupy the left, a position where he has played his best football for United. If Wes Brown can remain injury free, he will certainly replace the long serving Neville.

Brown, Ferdinand, Heinze and Silvestre: a defensive unit with most of their best football still ahead of them. A group within a group, led by the fiery Argentinean, who may even emerge as natural successor to Roy Keane and don the captain’s armband. For now at least, he’s definitely one to watch.

Marc Furlong aka Apres Match
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2004-9-11 21:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
还有半个小时就知道他上不上了,兴奋中~~

Gabriel Heinze is set to make a sooner-than-expected start for United on Saturday, while Ruud van Nistelrooy could make the bench.

Heinze arrived in Manchester on Tuesday, three months after signing for the Reds, and is odds on to be thrown in at the deep end on Saturday as Gary Neville is a serious doubt and Wes Brown, Quinton Fortune, John O'Shea and the suspended Rio Ferdinand remain on the sidelines.

Sir Alex told ManUtd.com on Friday: "There is a big chance he will play now because Wes Brown hasn't had any football. With Gary [Neville] out and Quinton Fortune not fit yet, that leaves me with a problem. So I think there is every chance that Gabriel Heinze will play."

Ruud van Nistelrooy, who has been out with a hernia injury, last played in United's Vodafone Cup win over PSV at the beginning of August. But he is set to make a return, most likely on the bench, against third-placed Bolton.

Of Wayne Rooney and van Nistelrooy's fitness, Fergie said: "They are both coming along fine. Obviously Wayne is not ready yet. Ruud is very, very close. It's a major decision for me, but I may put him on the bench on Saturday, that's probably the sensible thing.

"Ruud has done a lot of training over the last ten days, he has done all the work we have asked of him. He just needs to get back into playing football now."

John O'Shea, Gary Neville and Louis Saha all came back from the international break carrying injuries.

Sir Alex added: "Louis Saha is out for Saturday's game and it will be a race to get him fit for next Wednesday. There is a doubt there. Gary Neville is very doubtful for tomorrow, I don't think he'll make it. He should be ok for Wednesday.

"Ronaldo, Fletcher and Alan Smith, who wasn't playing, have all come back OK. Everyone else is fit."

一个好消息,范尼要回来了
[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2004-9-11 21:42:00 | 显示全部楼层

Heinze Hoping To Make Up For Lost Time

Gabriel Heinze is determined to make up for lost time after more than two months away from his new club.

The Argentina defender is set to make his United debut against Bolton on Saturday. Sir Alex Ferguson told ManUtd.com on Friday morning, "There's a big chance he will play."

Heinze met his United team-mates for the first time this week after helping his country to Olympic gold last month. He also spoke to MUTV, telling the club's official channel: "I'm here to my work my absolute hardest for Manchester United."

"I couldn't have any more desire to do well than I've got at the moment. I can't say how things are going to work out, but I think the important thing is you're prepared to put the work in and make the effort. Whatever happens after that you can't say.

"The main thing is I'm concentrating on working hard and doing my best for United."  

Heinze has endured widespread criticism for his decision to represent his country in Athens. But the 26-year-old insists he is keen to move on from the episode and focus on doing well at Old Trafford.

"I prefer to think positively and look on the bright side," he explains. "I don't feel any frustration about what happened because things are out of my hands in terms of fixtures.

"I'm here now and I think things are going to be fine. If things turn out to be difficult I'll come up with a solution at the time and not before. But I don't see any problems.

"I'm very proud to play for my country but the only objective I'm thinking about now is Manchester United

http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=103115&itype=466&icategoryid=120
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2004-9-11 21:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.manutd.com/fanzone/default_fanzone.sps?itype=5086&id=464&preview=true

存下资料,墙纸。现在 log in 不进去[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2004-9-11 22:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
首发首发,看出场人员名单应该是左边后卫[]

Howard, P, Neville, Brown  , Silvestre, Heinze  , Kleberson, Keane, Scholes, Giggs, van Nistelrooy, Smith

Subs: Ronaldo, Bellion, Carroll, Djemba-Djemba, Spector

come on you reds[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2004-9-16 01:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
Heinze Impresses In Training

It took three months for Gabriel Heinze to arrive at Manchester United, but he has wasted little time making a positive impression on his team-mates.

Heinze arrived at United's Carrington training base on Tuesday last week following a hectic summer schedule with Argentina that took in the Copa America, the Olympics and World Cup qualifying matches.

The defender made his United debut in the 2-2 draw with Bolton on Saturday which left manager Sir Alex Ferguson praising his newest defensive acquisition. And the former Paris Saint Germain defender has already made a positive impact at the club in training.

On the basis of his first few training sessions, Phil Neville says the Argentinian Olympic gold medalist will have few difficulties settling in to life at Old Trafford.

"Judging by his performances in training it's not going to be difficult at all for him to settle in," Phil told us on Friday. "He looks like a quality player.

"The good thing about him playing matches over the summer is that he is not going to be short of match practice.

"He will be fitter and sharper than most of the players in that sense.

"The signs look good from what we have seen early on. I'm sure he is going to fit in really easily. It's an easy dressing room to fit in to. There are a lot of people who speak his language.

"I'm sure that everyone will him settle in to Manchester United."

Fergie was impressed with the way Heinze coped in his first game at left back at the Reebok at the weekend.

"Gabriel has just arrived after playing in the Copa America and the Olympics," said the boss.

"He has been travelling all the time and only met his team-mates on Tuesday for the first time. It was a big ask but he coped well."

适应的很好[]还有谁会说西班牙语啊,除了奎罗兹[]想不出来

http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?inewsid=103425

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-16 1:40:02编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2004-9-16 02:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
那是你说的~人家可没说过葡萄牙语跟西班牙语就像北京话和天津话--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2004-9-18 21:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
http://bbs.argstorm.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=2034&ID=184183

毛毛,冠军杯的放在这个帖子里面吧~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

上次去看 VS LFC 的比赛时拍的

不太清楚,因为是晚上,而且还下雨[]

表说我偏心啊,我心心到是拍得挺清楚[]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

走在队伍的最后
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

刚开场时雨下得非常大,上半场他离我好远[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:21:00 | 显示全部楼层

上半场结束时,人家都慢悠悠的走向球员休息室,就他着急地跑回去。难道是。。。[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

跑到球员通道了,可是都是侧脸,还是黑乎乎的[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

其实他从来都是用跑的,下半场最后一个跑出来

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2004-10-13 00:35:00 | 显示全部楼层

应该是离我最近的距离,不够全部都是侧脸或背影[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 15:10 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 20 queries .