扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: 真的来了
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[转帖]AC米兰会为放弃克雷斯波后悔吗?

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2005-9-25 21:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
"Come back Crespo, we're sorry"

Milan fans miss the Argentine's goals. Coach Carlo Ancelotti let him go and now they are fourth in the league.

The Milan faithful today expressed their nostalgia for the Argentine striker Hernán Crespo, who is at Chelsea. The Italian
team is going through a bad time and lost yesterday against Sampdoria, and now it is five points behind the leaders
Juventus.

"Against Sampdoria, the Milan supporters were right to feel angry and feel nostalgia for Crespo, since neither (Alberto)
Gilardino nor (Christian) Vieri have contributed much so far," said Jose Altafini, a TV pundit and ex-Milan striker.

Yesterday and today, the Italian sports press have focused on Crespo, stressing that "he has become a strong player of
Jose Mourinho's at Chelsea", after scoring two goals, both decisive ones, in the Premier League.

Criticism of the management and coach Carlo Ancelotti, whose position is shaky - according to the La Gazzetta dello Sport
- has also included the decision to release Dane Jon Tomasson to Stuttgart, where he has scored three goals in five games.

The messages of the fans criticise the decision to allow Crespo to return to Chelsea, in order to spend 30 million euros for
Gilardino and let Vieri sign a lucrative contract, who is hated by the fans for his past at Inter.

Ole (Translated by lisu)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2005-9-27 15:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Kyo_Crespo! I feel bad about the fans' lack of support for Crespo when he was at Milan and was gutted when he wasn't
allowed to stay there. It's a big loss.

I remember something similar happened at Inter too, with the Inter fans turning on Moratti after Crespo had gone to Chelsea.

I hope Crespo has a successful season at Chelsea to make up for last season's disappointment.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-10-2 00:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Kyo_Crespo,

I would have loved to have seen Hernan in Milan. A dream come true! Maybe I'll see him in London one day...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 19:49 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 19 queries .