扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1806|回复: 22
打印 上一主题 下一主题

克雷斯波转会谈判破裂

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2005-6-27 15:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
我很失望克雷的经验在英国不很成功,他好像很不愿意返回伦敦,最好留在米兰。

切尔西上赛季当然有很大的进步,我觉得Mourinho是很不错的教练,可是克雷又说他宁愿收减少的薪水而不返英国。我估计他也愿意转移到另外个意大利俱乐部,还是去西班牙。

我也是米兰迷,不要他离开!!在米兰克雷常常首发,跟Sheva和中场球员配合得很好,状态和身体更好了。希望薪水的谈判尽快解决了。

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-6-27 15:10:11编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2005-6-29 15:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
CRESPO FEARS COLLAPSE

SKY SPORTS, 27 Jun 2005

Hernan Crespo has admitted he is worried that Kakha Kaladze's failure to seal a move to Chelsea could have scuppered
his own chances of moving in the opposite direction to Milan.

The Argentine ace spent the season on loan at San Siro and had been expecting to pen a similar arrangement for the
coming term before The Blues signed Athletic Bilbao left-back Asier Del Horno and not Georgian international Kaladze.

After failing to settle at Stamford Bridge Crespo is desperate to make the switch to Italy once again, although it has been
reported that Blues boss Jose Mourinho is now keen to bring the striker back to The Premiership.

Crespo's agent Fernando Hidalgo is working flat out to help the clubs reach an accord, and his client revealed that he is
desperate for the situation to be resolved in his favour.

"I'm not tranquil, I try not thinking and I wait to know what my future will be," Crespo told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I want to talk with Chelsea, I don't know when, maybe in these next days.

"I wait for my agent to define a meeting, he is trying to tell me to be calm.

"Surely Kaladze's negotiation has been involved in mine and something went in a bad way.

"But I'm absolutely confident in my agent Fernando Hidalgo who is working in a really good way to convince Chelsea.

"The English side know that the problem is an extra-football one.

"It refers to my private life and not to the sporting one, because it's obvious Chelsea are a really strong side and with
Mourinho I haven't had problems."

Meanwhile Milan are continuing their pursuit of Parma hot-shot Alberto Gilardino - as well as Crespo - as they look to
reinforce their attacking options.

It had been expected that The Rossoneri were out of the running due to Parma's prospective new owners desiring to hold
onto the Italian international, although Milan general director Ariedo Braida insists the club will still strive to recruit the 22-
year-old.

Braida also stated his belief that with Fernando Torres likely to stay at Atletico Madrid despite interest from Chelsea, Crespo
could well return to London - although the Italian side are expecting a decision within the next week.

"I don't know what ownership Parma will have in the future, I only say we are working to bring the player [Gilardino] to
Milan," said Braida.

"We will do the possible and the impossible to take him to Milan, we will try each type of solution, it is also his will.

"We are working to keep him [Crespo], I think in about a week everything can be solved.

"But I believe that Fernando Torres will stay with Atletico.

"Either he [Crespo] will be able to get away or he will stay at Chelsea.

"The parts have already an agreement for the loan renewal, either this hypothesis will be realised or unfortunately Crespo
won't play for Milan next season."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-7-1 15:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
克雷斯波可能被要求回归伦敦

2005-6-29 3:54:00

切尔西有可能召回他们租借到米兰的阿根廷前锋克雷斯波,以解决他们的锋线疲软问题。

在7月5日将年满30的克雷斯波上赛季效力米兰,并且期望在接下来的一个赛季留在圣西罗。

但据米兰的行政副主管布拉迪称,切尔西希望他回去。

布拉迪说:“米兰和切尔西间有续租一年的协议,但切尔西在试图说服他回到伦敦。”

切尔西出价3000万购买特雷泽盖已被尤文拒绝,他们仍在追求皇马的英格兰前锋欧文。

这个出价是尤文方面宣布的,切尔西并没有确认,他们没有任何评论。

现在马竞也拒绝了关于西班牙国脚前锋托雷斯的报价。

切尔西还和巴萨的埃托奥以及米兰的舍瓦联系在一起,但试图签下这两位超级巨星的尝试都不成功。

蓝军教练穆里尼奥把购入一名前锋,一名左边路(德尔奥尔诺已经到达斯坦福桥)以及一名中场视为新赛季的任务。

他对攻击力的需求来自于上赛季对内的最佳射手是中场兰帕德的事实。德罗巴和凯日曼都没有高进球率,他们都在苦苦寻找自己的状态。

但是令克雷斯波担心的是和米兰后卫卡拉泽交换计划的破产,会对他和意甲巨人签约的希望带来冲击。

“我不能平静,我试图不去想,我等待着明确我的未来。”克雷斯波对意大利的《米兰体育报》说。

“我想和切尔西谈谈,我不知道什么时候,也许就在这几天。”

“我等我的经纪人确定一个会议,他试图让我平静下来。”

“显然卡拉泽的交易和我的有关,一些事情并不太好。”

“但我很信任我的经纪人伊达尔格,他在以很好的方式说服切尔西。”

如果克雷斯波真的回到切尔西,虽然他将很不情愿,但是却解决了穆里尼奥寻找前锋,以加强实力的愿望。

(Goal.com)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 22:04 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 19 queries .