发表于 2004-9-7 22:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
恋童........
我今年看奥运会的时候感觉更[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-9-9 22:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
帖点网上找来的消息~也不知道这里有没有过……
http://www.telepolis.com/cgi-bin/web/DISTRITODOCVIEW?url=/1361/doc/Noticias/cami.htm
Athletic
SURPRISING SIMEONE: "THIS IS THE GOOD ROAD"

The bad image of the Athletic front al Zlin not restless

CONTINUITY. Simeone maintains that the work of the Athletic one should continue in the same line

César Ferrando herself did not hide and admitted evil I play exhibited by the Athletic one before the Zlin in the party of return of the third it patrols of the Intertoto. To Miguel Angel Gil Marín, responsible maximum for the club, asked excuses publically by the harmful image offered in the premiere before more than twenty thousand brave in the Vicente Cauldron. Nevertheless, Simeone, one of the protagonists of the collision, did a procession of faith: we Start convinced that the eliminatoria was going to be a lot more simple, but we insert a very fast goal. The first time was not good and the result left us uncomfortable, but we are in full pre-season and this in the good road.

The reflections of the Cholo are not uncultivated and always does them conscientiously. But al red-and-white midfield player it not restless the very bad image of the team in the Intertoto censured by the fondness of the Cauldron. It is normal that the Athletic one, whether in the first one or in the last party, be beeped if loses two to zero... But one must have a minimum of to build large patience teams, aimed the Cholo Simeone emphasizing that it weights al badly turned out harvested what is important is that the Athletic one is found in the good path.

Simeone emphasized that in spite of the rout (0-2), the Athletic one changed in the second half of the encounter and generated several occasions of goal, though failed to transform them. That, on the other hand, yes they knew to do it the Czechs of the Zlin in two arrivals before I Read Franco: In the second time was played well, six were created or seven clear occasions of goal, that we did not know to summarize, and, for moments, itself trenzaron situations of good play.

With criticisms or without them, Simeone explained that the Athletic one has begun to continue a line of work of the one that should not be set apart and that contrasts absolutely with the play of the team in the immediately previous epoch with Gregorio apple Tree al front: to play one must risk; if not, we play for high al ball and we bore us like the passed year.

Twenty minutes of therapy with Ferrando
The rout before the Zlin escoció, but the best is to pass page and to forget it happened as soon as possible. Nevertheless, César Ferrando exchanged impressions with its players to correct errors and to seek solutions before beginning the session prep school of yesterday in Majadahonda. Players and technical body sought with this criterion uniformity therapy and unit to continue the work and to face with forces renewed the immediate commitment of the Intertoto before the OFK Belgrade. The red-and-white do not they rest and today they will continue preparing the collision of Wednesday.

这张图,恶寒……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-9-9 22:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.terra.com/deportes/articulo/html/fox128184.htm

SOCCER-SPAIN 1/SEP/04  

Simeone: 'we have found our own style'

The Argentine one Diego Simeone, midfield player of the Athletic one of Madrid, braked the elation that has been untied after the good league starter of the Spanish team, although could not dissemble its satisfaction, because as indicated the resident of madrid have found al end its "own style" of play.

"It is very easy after two good parties and with the enthusiasm that generates to have earned to be begin to speak of important things, but the reality indicates that we have to think only in the following party, we are a team in construction, although, and it is it more important, with a definite style of play", it assured Simeone.

The central middle insisted in the importance that supposes for the red-and-white assembly to have found its own way to confront the play, what in his judgment is key to achieve so much successes in the "present" as in the "future".

" There is a definite style of play and we expect that we leave of that road, because a team that has a style I believe that it earns in the present and the future. I hope we can continue with that line", added the Argentine.

Simeone, despite that stood out the arrival of new players, did not doubt in indicating al technical César Ferrando as the main developer of the new one "style" of the red-and-white assembly, that the 'Cholo' emphasized for its tendency to monopolize the ball.

" It is truth that there are players with different characteristics to those of last year, but above all, the míster seeks a style marked by the possession of the ball", affirmed the midfield player, that assured that to be nicknamed of the ball is necessary to unfold a strong one "personality" on the field.

" To have the ball does lack a lot risk and a lot of personality, one must risk, because in any moment the ball in situations compromised can be lost, but above all, one must know to elect, to know when can be played and when not", commented the 'Cholo'.

An example of the success in the election of as and when to play could be seen, according to the own one Simeone, during the encounter that faced last Saturday al Athletic with the Malaga, of the one that the Argentine emphasized that of patience" and "constancy" of the red-and-white to impose its style of play.

" Without doubt the encounter before the Malaga was a good party, an encounter in which the team emphasized for the patience and the constancy that had to maintain a style, despite that the rival one was closed and in a first moment himself not the situations of goal were summarized that generated", indicated the red-and-white one.

In this sense, Simeone, one of the noticeable in the encounter before the Andalusian, thanked the farewell that the fondness offered it of the Vicente Cauldron, when was substituted mediated the second half by the French one Peter Luccin, a very different situation to which the Argentine last year lived when was whistled in more than one occasion.

" The people expects enough of me always when I play, and is normal that last year al not to be able to yield as had pleased me me to the people remained happy, but when the things go a little well immediately the people is with me", commented the footballer.

The veteran red-and-white player does not want, nevertheless, relajarse after the numerous compliments that has received for his so much play before the Villarreal in the Intertoto as before the Malaga in the League, conscious of the enormous competitiveness that this season in the breast of the athletic staff exists.

" It is normal that in an important team there he be competence and without doubt the arrival of Luccin and of the Uruguayan Mark it Dull goes increasing it in the middle, a zone to my judgment very well covered, because the four players that can play there we are of different characteristics", concluded Simeone.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-9-9 23:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

http://www.terra.com.uy/canales/deportes/97/97055.html

Buenos Aires, 7 of September of 2004 - 13:02 hs.  Last updating 13:06

Soccer of Italy Simeone advises to Lazio the purchase of Lequi The Cholo, former player of the Roman club, gave a hand to its countryman.  "Lequi would be really a great acquisition of the Lazio.  I know what thing serves to be imposed in the Italian soccer and I believe that Matías has the qualities jousts to achieve it", declared Simeone.  

+ To expand image Diego Simeone helped to Matías Lequi (DyN) Diego Simeone, a former player of the Lazio, advised al Roman club to do all the possible thing by acquiring the pair of the Argentine defender Matías Lequi.  "Lequi would be really a great acquisition of the Lazio.  I know what thing serves to be imposed in the Italian soccer and I believe that Matías has the qualities jousts to achieve it", declared the "Cholo" Simeone in an interview published Tuesday by Tuttosport.  

Simeone knows well to Lequi because played next to its countryman in the passed championship in the Athletic one Madrid.  

According to the newspaper, Lazio already arrived at an agreement with the player, but not yet solves a problem with the Uruguayan club Hill, that affirms that is owner of a 25% of its pair, which has been denied for the lawyers of the player.  

Lazio would be able to resort to the FIFA, but in that case, the Argentine player recently would be able to be incorporated in January next.  

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-9-9 23:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.caracol.com.co/noticias/117413.htm

SPORTS " 12:31:00-17:31:00 GMT 1 of September of 2004 Simeone: "we have found our own style" Source: EFE.  

Majadahonda (Madrid).---.  - The Argentine one Diego Simeone, midfield player of the Athletic one of Madrid, braked the elation that has been untied after the good league starter of the Spanish team, although could not dissemble its satisfaction, because as indicated the resident of madrid have found al end its "own style" of play.  

"It is very easy after two good parties and with the enthusiasm that generates to have earned to be begin to speak of important things, but the reality indicates that we have to think only in the following party, we are a team in construction, although, and it is it more important, with a definite style of play", it assured Simeone.  

The central middle insisted in the importance that supposes for the red-and-white assembly to have found its own way to confront the play, what in his judgment is key to achieve so much successes in the "present" as in the "future".  

"There is a definite style of play and we expect that we leave of that road, because a team that has a style I believe that it earns in the present and the future.  I hope we can continue with that line", added the Argentine.  

Simeone, despite that stood out the arrival of new players, did not doubt in indicating al technical César Ferrando as the main developer of the new one "style" of the red-and-white assembly, that the ´Cholo´ emphasized for its tendency to monopolize the ball.  

"It is truth that there are players with different characteristics to those of last year, but above all, the míster seeks a style marked by the possession of the ball", affirmed the midfield player, that assured that to be nicknamed of the ball is necessary to unfold a strong one "personality" on the field.  

"To have the ball does lack a lot risk and a lot of personality, one must risk, because in any moment the ball in situations compromised can be lost, but above all, one must know to elect, to know when can be played and when not", commented the ´Cholo´.  

An example of the success in the election of as and when to play could be seen, according to the own one Simeone, during the encounter that faced last Saturday al Athletic with the Malaga, of the one that the Argentine emphasized that of patience" and "constancy" of the red-and-white to impose its style of play.  

"Without doubt the encounter before the Malaga was a good party, an encounter in which the team emphasized for the patience and the constancy that had to maintain a style, despite that the rival one was closed and in a first moment himself not the situations of goal were summarized that generated", indicated the red-and-white one.  

In this sense, Simeone, one of the noticeable in the encounter before the Andalusian, thanked the farewell that the fondness offered it of the Vicente Cauldron, when was substituted mediated the second half by the French one Peter Luccin, a very different situation to which the Argentine last year lived when was whistled in more than one occasion.  

"The people expects enough of me always when I play, and is normal that last year al not to be able to yield as had pleased me me to the people remained happy, but when the things go a little well immediately the people is with me", commented the footballer.  

The veteran red-and-white player does not want, nevertheless, relajarse after the numerous compliments that has received for his so much play before the Villarreal in the Intertoto as before the Malaga in the League, conscious of the enormous competitiveness that this season in the breast of the athletic staff exists.  

"It is normal that in an important team there he be competence and without doubt the arrival of Luccin and of the Uruguayan Mark it Dull goes increasing it in the middle, a zone to my judgment very well covered, because the four players that can play there we are of different characteristics", concluded Simeone.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2004-9-9 23:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个就比较老了,04年2月的一个马卡报上的访问
不知道有没有帖过
http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,2458,451721,00.html

It MARKS INTERVIEW AL PLAYER OF THE ATHLETIC one OF MADRID Simeone: "The technician is doing an optimum work" CARLOS MANUEL SÁNCHEZ.  Madrid Diego Pablo Simeone is, by definition, a so much, ready type inside as out of the lands of play.  It knows very well which should be always the baza to play.  Because of it, yesterday when it was asked by its situation in the team did not have more than words of compliment toward
its technician.  

Its presence in the team is being intermiten and always alternating the center of the field with the defense.  It thinks that is damaging it the to play with a single pivote?  The coach decided to play in this manner and the results are optimum, the work that is causing is very good and there is not because to change.  Here we are all to contribute positive things al team.  

It clarified this, ¿believes that they will invest the tendency in Majorca?  With the Sports one we play very collective good, we play more ordered, perhaps we do not create many occasions of goal, but we were very organized, and that is the line that should continue.  From there, one must grow offensively.  

But, ¿is the Majorca a rival favorable one for its interests?  We know that the Majorca is a complicated team with players very desequilibrantes as Etoo and, besides, has the need to gain, and more if is at home, but we have also important needs to continue in Europe.  

And inside Europe, ¿the Champions or the UEFA?  The most accessible plazas to enter Europe are the ones that go of the quarter to the sixth one and are for those by the ones that have to wager, although also there are other five or six teams that fight for the same thing, for which we have to defend our position with all the energies.  Of all forms, of the Champions has been spoken a lot and to her only go the first one and the second.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2004-9-9 23:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

呼呼~不知道有没有帖过这些
存下来
慢慢翻~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2004-9-10 13:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.atmadrid.org/home/Article_Show.asp?ArticleID=261

西蒙尼有望在俱乐部谋得职位
9月7日——来自马竟中文网

西蒙尼的合同将在明年到期,他也将在马竟退役。为此,俱乐部为了感谢他对马竟的贡献,决定让他在俱乐部谋得一份职务。象基科一样,西蒙尼将成为马竟在南美洲的大使,负责开拓南美的市场。同时,他仍然在目前的队伍中扮演助理教练的角色。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2004-10-13 21:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用风中的风之子在2004-10-8 10:16:00的发言:
丫头你的头衔……受虾米刺激了吗@@
-------BY超级稀饭这锅ID的猫

^^没事~没事~没事~没事~勒……

几张拉齐奥的就放这吧~咔咔

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2004-10-13 21:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2004-10-13 21:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2005-3-26 21:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
找到点好玩的东西~

瓶盖~

这几张没看过呢~在拉齐奥的

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2005-3-26 22:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

任性的丢点自己想丢的~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2005-3-26 22:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2005-3-26 22:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2005-3-26 23:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
其实最好玩的是~那个类似像框的东东~
好像要啊~阿蒙地那个~:P
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2005-3-30 20:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2005-6-11 21:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用风中的风之子在2005-6-11 8:43:00的发言:
好久木有灌水了~
偶想死这里的筒子们了……哇哇哭!!!

好久木有看见jj灌水了~
偶想死你了……哇哇哭!!!
冷清是真的:(竞技块努力拿个冠军吧~也能热闹热闹的说[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 01:49 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 22 queries .