1#
发表于 2008-1-22 12:39:24 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-22 12:41:09 | 显示全部楼层
Argentinean defender for FC Groningen
January 21, 12:36 hours

FC Groningen has a contract with defender Matias Cahais. The linksbenige central defender for a year and a half leased from the Argentine Boca Juniors. FC Groningen has during that period Cahais the possibility for a fixed transfer fee to take over.

In that case, the captain of the Argentine team under a 20-year contract for four years, drawing in Euroborg.

Cahais in December is 20 years old and already on his 17th debuted in the first team, Boca Juniors. The defender came in twelve games for the Argentine topclub. Nice detail is that Cahais already in Groningen has gevoetbald, while Eurovoetbaltoernooi in 2004. With the Argentine national jeugdelftal Cahais last summer was world champion in Canada, where the tournament then FC Groningen player Luis Suárez was also acting on behalf of Uruguay. FC Groningen is committed to Cahais won for the competitiewedstrijd of next Wednesday against NEC speelgerechtigd available. He trained today directly involved in the selection of trainer Ron Jans.

Managing director Hans Nijland tells gold to be with this deal. "Cahais is a very talented young defender with a great atmosphere. He is captain of the Argentine team in 20 years and then you can say that he has leadership. We were working on getting him for next season to lay down, but we got information that Cahais also strongly supported by other clubs followed and that we have a few months probably would have been too late. That risk was to not walk because Cahais fits perfectly into our vision for young, talented players to attract. "

The transition from Cahais of Boca Juniors to FC Groningen, for the outside world a big surprise, for the Argentinean Euroborg itself is an excellent station. "In South America are known to players as Romario, Ronaldo, Julio Ricardo Cruz and, of course, Luis Suárez in the Netherlands have begun their European career. It appears that the Dutch league is a good stepping stone to the bigger leagues. FC Groningen is a club in development, the past two years UEFA Cup soccer games and stands in the current competition is very strong. Real Madrid had the first option on me, but I prefer to do it step by step. FC Groningen is currently the best choice for me. I think me here in a young and talented team very well be able to develop. "
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 03:14 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 23 queries .