发表于 2007-3-16 13:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

希望野兽趁热打铁,戴顶帽子

期待小马上场。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2007-3-17 13:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
布莱克本VS西汉姆

西汉姆最近四次在英超当中和布莱克本交锋,每场都至少进了两个球。西汉姆本场希望能够赛季第二次击败这个对手,但布莱克本的状态不错,最近四场比赛都赢了,包括足总杯击败阿森纳和曼城。

本场是澳大利亚后卫尼尔转会西汉姆之后第一次回到埃伍德公园球场,他预计将受到主队球迷的热烈“欢迎”。布莱克本目前在英超排名第十,如果本场获胜,甚至可以激起冲入欧洲赛场的希望。

新西兰后卫尼尔森是布莱克本队内唯一存在出场疑问的,他的伤还没有完全恢复,如果他上不了,西扎尼什维利和桑巴将组成布莱克本的中卫防线,另外亨库茨也可供考虑。布莱克本中场莫科伊纳因为对曼城吃到红牌而本场禁赛,大卫-邓恩则解禁复出。西汉姆队内有一些伤病,后卫厄普森伤停,但科林斯可以复出,雷奥-科克也解禁复出了。

阿斯顿维拉VS利物浦

自从1992年九月份以来,维拉在主场和利物浦的联赛中,就没有单场打进过两球以上。本场是利物浦两周以来的第一场联赛,而维拉希望从周中对阿森纳的联赛失利中走出来。

本周中,利物浦被阿森纳超越,积分榜落到了第四,贝尼特斯希望尽快确保前四,联赛中要抢分。本场利物浦将失去鼻子手术后正在休养的克劳奇,贝拉米和库伊特预计将搭档锋线。

维拉可能会派上利物浦旧将、捷克中场博格,他在周中和阿森纳的比赛中替补出场,表现抢眼。后卫劳尔森脚踝伤愈,将可供调遣,锋线老将萨顿因为和斯科尔斯近似的眼病将缺席,前锋马罗尼也存在疑问。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-3-19 09:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Rainman在2007-3-18 13:41:00的发言:
小飞飞和小PP快自爆拨……

等待中……

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-3-19 15:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

Carlos Tevez has spoken of his desire to keep West Ham in the Premiership, eager to distance himself from talk of a return to South America.

The diminutive Argentine has been leading the fight to keep Alan Curbishley's strugglers in the top flight, with his performance at the weekend proving instrumental in the club's crucial three-point haul at Blackburn.

Since arriving in England Tevez has occupied plenty of column inches but it does now appear as if he has settled at Upton Park and under Alan Curbishley's tenure, he has undoubtedly played his best football.

That has not, though, stopped rumours of a return to former club Corinthians, which is a state of affairs Tevez is keen to clarify.

"I don't know what is going to happen with my life until June," Tevez told Argentine radio station Mitre.

"The only thing that I am thinking in this moment is helping West Ham get away from the relegation zone.

"Personally that's a new challenge that I have and to tell the truth I like it because it's a new experience.

"I am very happy because I am playing and scoring goals.

"There are different versions of something that I said. I would like some day to return to Corinthians in the same way I would like to return to Boca.

"But what I want is to have success here in Europe. I haven't said at any time that I want to leave England. My family knows that I am happy here."

Tevez continued to reveal that he is adapting to life in England and having settled in London, he is eager to stay - for the foreseeable future at least.

"I am getting adapted to the language and the culture, I am fine in England.

"As a father I want my daughter to grow up here with the best education. She will have the chance to learn a different language and have a very good education.

"Personally I want to keep on working very hard for West Ham because that is going to give me the chance to be recalled to the Argentinean national team

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-3-19 16:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
女儿无所谓了,要是男娃还是送回阿根廷去的好,不然长大了为哪国踢球还不知道呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 09:15 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 20 queries .