这些图看着让人十分心疼....................
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2009-7-30 07:16:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Diegodanny 于 2009-7-30 07:19 编辑

090726 接受Ole的采访

原文>> http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2009/07/27/seleccion/01966131.html

翻不下去了.................体坛周报 程征的翻译>> http://soccer.titan24.com/2009-07-29/38316.html

当教练比当球员难

作为可能是世界足球史上最伟大的球员,马拉多纳坦言当球员比当教练容易,因为当球员可以只想着踢球和享受,而当教练则要受20多个球员控制,还有其他费神的事,“那天训练罚任意球,梅西在踢,我站在旁边看着。皮球打在人墙上弹了回来,滚到了我面前,我假装抬起左脚要踢。真踢的话该是一件多么美妙的事。当时从我身体里冒出的是球员,而不是教练,说:‘踢呀!’有人应该发觉了,因为我的眼睛就这样睁开了。”说着,迭戈做了个睁圆眼睛的样子。

马拉多纳说过,有一天他在凌晨4点醒了,脑子里有个想法,就是起床做笔记。“那是真的,”迭戈强调,“有一天我想到如果禁区里罚任意球,直接打不好,倒三脚再射门会更有效。三名对方球员站在球门线上,门将站在他们前面,第一时间射门他们肯定会扑过来,三脚就能把他们的注意力分散开。我后来画成图,拿给(助理教练)比拉尔多看,他说看上去不错。我脑子里一天到晚想的都是这些东西。”

与梅西共事很快乐

和梅西谈话多吗?迭戈表示他和马斯切拉诺谈得多,和海因策也聊得多,但是“梅西找不到,找莱奥(梅西的昵称)还不如找奥巴马更容易些,哈。”

尽管和梅西交流不算多,但马拉多纳在训练中还是会主动向爱徒传授心得,“当年当球员时所有比赛我都喜欢看,因为都可以学到点东西。今天,每次训练也可以学习一点东西,连梅西也可以学习。譬如,莱奥带球太靠左我可以防住他,我就对他说:‘如果你形左而实右,就进入无人之境了。’这是训练中我对他说的,他就这样做了,效果很好。当然,这要看他自己了。如果他左路带球后能把球轰进球门,也许就会对我说:‘马拉多纳,吃屎去吧你。’”
  在马拉多纳看来,和梅西共事是一件快乐的事情。“皮球粘在他脚上,是他身体的一部分。或者说,他的脚和皮球是一起来到(世界)的。”老马承认,“这种情形我在其他任何人身上都没有看到。你们知道,我看过范巴斯滕训练,看过卡雷卡以及无数的球员,没有一个像梅西这样。”

但他并不希望梅西变成又一个马拉多纳。马拉多纳说:“梅西应该成为梅西。有一天我给梅西打电话,因为有人说得了第二名他不开心。我告诉他:‘为得亚军的皮球打足气,从现在起就走向第一名。’后来,等到得了冠军杯,所有的奖项都囊括了,这时走过来的是头号球员梅西。他应该成为梅西,应该像当年的我那样成长,要有思想。他是与众不同的孩子,吸引着你,纯洁亲切。”

小马+梅西+9人

当有人谈到,当年马拉多纳在场上的战术意识更强,而梅西则有所不如的时候,老马认为这要靠梅西在实践中不断学习,增加阅历。马拉多纳还与众人探讨了梅西的最佳位置,认为他应该更多地在右路活动,从右路发起攻击,“如果穿3号球衣那会更适合他。”诚然,这只是一个玩笑,因为10号球衣是一种标志,领袖的标志。

那么,梅西在场上拿不到球的时候是不是会焦躁呢?马拉多纳认为那不是焦躁,“梅西有时候不去争抢是觉得那时候不需要他。实际情况并非如此,因为阿根廷队需要梅西,需要他给对手送去忧虑。否则的话,对手可以交叉双臂站在那里,在那里说:‘可以有马斯切拉诺、加戈,也可以有马克西·罗德里格斯,但最好别有梅西。’”迭戈强调,梅西应该参与每一次争夺,每一次进攻都要通过他。

迭戈还对所谓的无球跑动不以为然,具体到梅西,他说“看不得他5分钟不拿球,否则自己要发疯。”他说,以前自己说过阿根廷队就是马斯切拉诺+10人,现在也可以说是马斯切拉诺和梅西+9人。迭戈道:“梅西就是我的马拉多纳,没有别的球员比梅西更重要。”

三小前锋战术未死

在谈到阿根廷队使用三名矮个前锋没能奏效时,马拉多纳说自己很喜欢他们,现在遇到的问题是无法捅破对方防线,不得不割爱。问题在哪里?在于没有时间训练,“这样的搭配是需要一定时间去磨合的,现在没有充足的时间。不过,2010年南非世界杯赛前是有时间的,届时会组成一种什么样的阵型,现在还不好说,或许能拿出一套全新的方案。”也就是说,迭戈很可能在南非重新起用三个小前锋。

但眼下只能有所改变,变三前锋为两前锋。把谁拿下来呢?“设想是撤下特维斯,因为他还可以成为增强中场的砝码,组织进攻也是特维斯的强项。”

谈到进攻组织,马拉多纳把话题转移到贝隆身上。首先,他表示贝隆表现出一种很强的能力,“是一支高级别国家队的水平。”如果能保持状态,保持解放者杯决赛上对克鲁塞罗的节奏,贝隆肯定是阿根廷队的主力。“这么好的球员,不能让他坐在板凳上。”

迭戈还绘声绘色地说,解放者杯决赛上贝隆就像个22岁的小伙子。“我的妈呀,我问他,你究竟吃了什么?”不过马拉多纳话锋一转,说贝隆身上一直有伤,不能连续打10场比赛,“腰上、腿上、腹股沟都有伤病。”尽管如此,迭戈还是对贝隆说:“考虑一下怎么打巴西。”

巴蒂不会再有

缺少高大中锋是阿根廷队的一大短处,马拉多纳完全认同这一点。他甚至认为,今天如果巴蒂斯图塔还在队里,那么阿根廷队早出线了,“我们所有错失的射门,一个巴蒂斯图塔就能凭借他的嗅觉全部打进。”迭戈对1994年世界杯上巴蒂的第一粒进球记忆犹新,说那是第一次给他传球,他用脚踝一磕,就打进球门死角。马拉多纳还用象声词描绘:“嘀——嗒——砰,进了!”他还说,“巴蒂斯图塔这样的球员不会再有了。”

接着又谈到克雷斯波,迭戈回忆起五年前看他比赛时的情形。老马描述克雷斯波进球的象声词是:“乒——乓——进球。”在他绘声绘色的描述中,人们不难看出他对25岁时的克雷斯波十分怀念。

罗米有理我就辞职

里克尔梅也是一个无法回避的话题,谈起此事迭戈显得心事重重。他说这件事让他懂得了一个道理,那就是并非所有的事情都像自己想象的那样。他自认为对罗米很好,尽管不是友谊。他说从来没有机会坐下来与里克尔梅倾谈,只是在夺冠的时候打电话祝贺一下。“我很痛苦。”他接着说,罗米随博卡在外地训练受伤的时候,他打电话过去,告诉他国家队需要他。末了,罗米却退出了国家队。“我不知道他究竟怎么看我。”

迭戈还说,我说过任何时候都不要对国家队说不,哪怕是和我个人之间存在问题。“如果他来告诉我离开的原因,如果他有理,那么我离开。如果他能证明什么,就像他说的密码(里克尔梅曾说与马拉多纳没有共同的密码,意指没有共同语言),那么我以本哈明(马拉多纳的外孙)的名义发誓,我会辞职离开。”

在马拉多纳这篇访谈发表的当天,阿根廷足协主席格隆多纳表示:“如果里克尔梅的事情是个已经结束的话题,那么我们就给它加上一把锁。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2009-7-30 07:24:47 | 显示全部楼层
Ole的图片

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2009-7-30 07:26:34 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
发表于 2009-7-30 07:27:03 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2009-7-30 07:27:29 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2009-7-30 07:27:59 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2009-7-30 07:28:50 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2009-7-30 07:30:16 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2009-7-30 07:30:55 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2009-8-11 18:54:36 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Diegodanny 于 2009-8-11 18:56 编辑

老马接受非法采访,超级长.........这只是整个访谈的一半

原文>> http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1088755.html#maradona+its+dream+come+true

Maradona: It's a dream come true

In the eyes of many, Diego Maradona is the greatest player ever to have graced the game. Having acquired huge popularity the world over and cheated death a few short years ago, the 48-year-old legend is enjoying life again at the helm of his beloved Argentina.

Now a doting grandfather, Maradona sat down with FIFA.com for a typically frank chat about his battle against adversity, playing for and coaching La Albiceleste, Lionel Messi, Fidel Castro and much more. Part two of this interview, in which the legendary No10 gives his views on Pele, Brazil and his duels against A Seleçao, will be published shortly.

FIFA.com: Diego, you have been in the Argentina job for nine months now. Has it been a bit like becoming a father?
Diego Maradona:
A bit, yes. I've only had the boys together for a month and a half in all that time, so I really don't get much chance to work and spend time with them. It was great when I came into the job but now I have to start getting some things through to those 25 little heads, such as what they need to do on and off the pitch. I've been through all that and that's why I'm giving the squad the benefit of my experience.

Are you enjoying it?
It's hard. I enjoyed things more when I was playing but I'm making sure I fulfil my responsibilities. Everybody knows I've been through some difficult times but I managed to pull myself together, and here I am in charge of the Argentina team. It's a dream come true.

Is it tougher than you expected?
It's tough for the reasons I've just mentioned. You're always on the phone, trying to find out how the players are. Every day I meet with the coaching staff to find out how (Lionel) Messi, (Sergio) Aguero, Maxi Rodriguez and everyone have been doing in training, to see if Jonas Gutierrez has been playing. It's more about logistics than actually watching them, but that's just the way things are. I know for sure that the Brazil game will be the key to qualification. Then we're off to Paraguay, where we've also got a great chance of winning. God willing, I'll have them all together for 20 days before the World Cup and that's when we'll lay the ground work to give ourselves the best possible chance of becoming world champions.

Let's look back at your time in charge. How many interviews have you given since taking over?
A lot. But I try not to go on too many programmes. A coach has to know when to be seen. Just because I'm Maradona and the national coach doesn't mean I have to be everywhere and please everyone. The players are the real stars. They're the ones who should come out and do the talking.

He's a living legend and there's no one in the world with his charisma. No one, not even the Pope!

Diego Maradona on Fidel Castro.

Are there any particular questions you get tired of hearing?
When are we going to see Maradona's influence on the team? It's totally unfair to expect to see the Maradona style when I only get the guys together two days before each game. You have to make the most of what you have, and do and undo things in three days flat. The players travel a long way and they need time to relax and stretch their legs. You can't do much work with them before a game and I can't give them double training sessions. They'd be destroyed if I did that. I just try to get things through to them bit by bit and I see myself as more of a coach than a technical director.

What about the things you have not been asked but which are important to you?
The togetherness of the team. We had a terrible result in Bolivia and they stuck together. Whenever you lose like that there are always a few players who blame each other, but the opposite happened here. We got even stronger as a team, we had a meeting on the plane and took heart from that. We played a great game in Ecuador and should have been two goals up in the first half. We let that chance slip and I hope we don't do the same against Brazil.

Is it true you wake up at night with ideas in your head and have to write them down?
Yes, it is. Free-kicks, corner kicks, etc. For example, I want the team to press a lot more up front, to compress the space between defence, midfield and attack. And when we lose the ball we need to be on top of the other team straightaway. There's one thing Argentina need to make the most of and that's the fact we're much better in possession than anyone. Maybe Brazil have got what we have, but Italy and Germany don't. Perhaps Spain have had it lately too, especially with Xavi, who can lose a couple of guys and put (David) Villa or (Fernando) Torres though. There aren't many more though. If we press hard, there's no escape for opposing sides.

Have you been watching a lot of football?
All the time.

I tell the players that 30 days of sacrifice just to kiss that cup is nothing in a man's life. It's like touching the sky.

Maradona on winning the FIFA World Cup.

Who have you seen recently? Has anyone surprised you?
No one's surprised me really. Teams are the way they are. Milan are struggling, Inter have kept it together, Madrid are going to change a lot with Kaka. He's going to give them an extra dimension, though I don't understand why (Fernando) Gago's not been playing. They should play him but he's still one of my first-choice players all the same. I've also seen my friend Ciro Ferrara's Juventus side. They're doing well, playing a typically Italian game: really tight catenaccio at the back, then they give it to (Alessandro) Del Piero and he spreads it about. As for our guys, (Diego) Milito looks to me to be in great form and El Kun (Sergio Aguero) too.

And Messi?
I haven't seen him lately. I tried to call him but it's easier talking to Obama than Lio (laughs). I've heard he's having a good pre-season and that's great to know.

Are there any players who have surprised you recently?
Felipe Melo has been a great find for Brazil and Hulk of Porto has also made a big impact. I'm intrigued by Ronaldinho too. He's looking fit again but he's lost that explosive power he had. I'd love to see him do his feints again and get away from people. I hope he gets that back, but only after he plays us of course.

Let's talk about Maradona the man now. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
The worst has already happened (pauses). I was at the bottom of the sea and my daughters pulled me out. I can get up every day now and that's an achievement when you consider that I used to go three whole days either awake or asleep. Seeing my grandson is like touching the sky. Everything else pales in comparison. It's like a penalty, a free-kick. Nothing compares to that.

And the best?
The best was reacting to it, drawing on adversity to reinvent myself as a person. I'm not saying I want to defeat adversity but when I come up against a situation, I fight as hard as I can to overcome it. I'm still in one piece today and I'm ready for whatever life has to throw at me.

You must have some amazing stories to tell. What is the most incredible situation you have found yourself in?
The craziest thing was showing Fidel Castro how I took penalties. I said to him, ‘I look at the goalkeeper. If I commit before the keeper, he saves it. If the keeper commits before me, I'll just put it on the other side.' Fidel was moving all the chairs around and he said, ‘Come on, take a penalty against me. Show me.' They brought a ball and I said, ‘This is the goal, right? You stand there, in the middle.' Just imagine. Me taking a penalty against Fidel Castro? It's crazy!
He just stood there and I scored. He kept on asking me questions after that; where I put my foot and things like that. ‘It just happens, maestro,' I told him. He came back and said it was easy, that it was just a matter of watching the keeper and that one day we'd practise penalties on a proper pitch. There he was, the guy, a real baseball fan and he picked it up straightaway. Just like that. After that we just sat there for hours talking about politics. Six or seven hours easily. I killed myself laughing with him. He's a living legend and there's no one in the world with his charisma. No one, not even the Pope!

Seeing my grandson is like touching the sky. Everything else pales in comparison. It's like a penalty, a free-kick. Nothing compares to that.

Diego Maradona on being a grandpa.

The World Cup must be a dream for you.
Yes, and meeting Mandela too. I saw the other day that he's turned 91. I always wanted to meet him but never could because something always came up here. I hope I can some time.

Maybe at the draw in December?
Possibly, but maybe we'll go earlier to see where we'll be staying. I'd love to.

Is the FIFA World Cup™ an obsession?
The World Cup wouldn't be the same without Argentina. It would be colourless.

You sound very sure about qualifying.
I'm absolutely sure. If I weren't, I wouldn't be talking to you now.

Do you remember the first time you saw the Trophy?
Of course. I saw it in some photos. When we beat Germany I was able to touch it and kiss it (pauses). We'd waited all those days at the training camp, thought about it so much, and there I was with my hands on it. It makes you so proud. It's the most beautiful thing. I tell the players that 30 days of sacrifice just to kiss that cup is nothing in a man's life. It's like touching the sky.

You have already said you know what it takes to win it.
I won it once and finished runner-up too. I was a runner-up in Rome against all expectations. Everyone said Brazil would beat us and we knocked them out. Everyone said Italy would beat us and we knocked them out too and got to the final. I always say you need luck in the World Cup, but you need to give luck a helping hand too. We had a lot of injuries in 1990 but my players know very well how to look after themselves.
It's 30 intense days. You're fully focused, thinking about nothing but the World Cup. And that's what I'm aiming for. I've been at World Cups, I've played in two finals and I know how to get there, how to handle the group, how to coach them. I know what to say to them. I know what I'm talking about. I didn't come eighth or ninth and it didn't happen to me just like that. I know something about all this.

According to your team-mates in 1986 you would not let go of the trophy after the Final.
That's right. I didn't let go of it much. We couldn't do a lap of honour at the Azteca. We tried but we couldn't. When we got back to America's training centre, where we were staying, I took the cup down to the ground and we did the lap of honour there, just on our own with our families by the side of the pitch.

You will be holding on to it if you win in 2010 as well I suppose?
No. Masche (Javier Mascherano) will have that honour. And he won't want to let go either. Mark my words. He'll be doing the same thing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2009-8-13 02:48:04 | 显示全部楼层
090812 友谊赛 俄罗斯2-3阿根廷

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2009-8-13 02:48:34 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2009-8-13 02:48:57 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2009-8-13 02:49:35 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2009-8-13 02:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Diegodanny 于 2009-8-13 16:44 编辑

赛后TyC Sports采访>> http://tycsports.com/global/not_detail.php?id=51726(只翻引号里老马的话= =)

Maradona: “Argentina volvió a demostrar que está viva”
马拉多纳:“阿根廷再次展现了他的活灵活现”

Sus dos puños apretados en los goles de Sergio Agüero y Lisandro López y el abrazo desenfrenado con Jesús Dátolo en el tercero frente a Rusia fueron el desahogo que necesitaba Diego Maradona, luego de la “injusta” derrota frente a Ecuador en la altura, en la última presentación de la Selección, y de cara al trascendental cotejo frente a Brasil.
Finalizado el partido, el entrenador dialogó en exclusiva con TyC Sports y declaró: “Argentina volvió a demostrar que está viva y que le va a dar una alegría a la gente. El equipo respondió muy bien, se la bancó en un estadio repleto de rusos, tocó y pisó la pelota. En el vestuario les dije que no se podían olvidar de jugar”.
“阿根廷再次展现了他的活灵活现,并给人们带来了快乐。我们踢得很好,球场上都是俄罗斯的助威声,在更衣室里,我告诉他们不该忘记怎样踢球。”

Pese a la victoria frente a un rival de calibre, Maradona apuntó todos sus cañones al próximo encuentro de Eliminatorias Sudamericanas. “Había que demostrarle a la gente que estamos bien para el partido con Brasil. Esto es importante en el ánimo de todos”, sostuvo el técnico nacional, que agregó: “El 85 por ciento de este plantel va a estar”.
“这场比赛向人们证明我们已经准备好迎战巴西了,这对鼓舞士气很重要,85%的人员将不会变化。”

Además, Diego se refirió al efusivo abrazo que protagonizó con Lionel Messi luego del pitazo final. “Le dije que lo necesitamos más que nunca y le pedí que se ponga bien. Él tiene un lugar en este equipo”, recalcó.
谈梅西“我告诉他,我们比过去更需要他,希望他好好养伤,国家队永远有他的位置。”

Por último, el entrenador albiceleste elogió el trabajo de Jonás Gutiérrez y sostuvo que tiene un lugar asegurado en el Mundial, si la Selección se clasifica. “Yo había dicho que eran Messi, Mascherano y nueve más, pero me parece que ahora lo sumo a Jonás. Él está en mi corazón”, afirmó.
“过去我曾说过国家队就是梅西+马斯切拉诺+9,但现在看来还要加上Jonás,他在我心中。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2009-8-13 15:05:38 | 显示全部楼层
这个进球+庆祝动作,大陀螺你红了!~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 02:32 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 22 queries .