3#
发表于 2007-1-19 22:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
怎麼說呢﹐如果只是個別案例FIFA破破例當然沒什麼﹐問題是這樣的話以後大家都可以視這個規定如無物了﹐這肯定是FIFA不願意見到的。我們拭目以待好了﹗[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-1-21 00:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

漫步你可能误会了。英文的新闻我看到了,科比的意思是如果小马不能转会的话,他会考虑使用小马的。

我认为他的讲话应该是善意的,他讲得很清楚了,如果有机会他支持小马走的。万一走不了,难道你不希望他使用小马么?

Alan Curbishley has told Javier Mascherano that he may still have a future at Upton Park. Liverpool have been trying to sign the player during this transfer window(as we reported earlier this month) and are currently looking for a loan deal. However FIFA rules are unlikely to allow such a scenario and Curbs has offered an olive branch, of sorts, to the Argentine International.

'I have looked at my team selections and he hasn't featured in them. I felt that if there was an opportunity for him in this window we would let him go,' the West Ham manager told reporters 'If it doesn't happen he is a West Ham player, I have not dismissed him at all.'

Curbishley also made reference to the fact that he inherited this situation. Personally I'd like him to stop harking on about the hardships of taking over the reigns at the Boelyn and get on with leading the current squad out of trouble; something I am sure he is capable of.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-1-21 10:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
差点忘了说,昨天体育新闻里,国际足联拒绝罗马里奥(我的天,罗马里奥头发都花白了)一年三次转会的申请。[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-1-21 11:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
别害怕。我说的是实情。不过他们俩的情况确实不一样。希望FIFA能够网开一面。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-1-22 08:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

我没想这么复杂。我只是想一旦转会不能如愿(当然我们都希望能如愿),科比愿意继续使用小马。

其实现在西汉墓防守问题很大。连续两场领先都没守住。小马即使留下也应该有前途的。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-1-31 22:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

179樓太貪心了。一個半年沒有打過比賽的球員﹐無論如何不可能在豪門立刻當上主力的。

我同意漫步的看法﹐只要紅軍能夠合理用上小馬﹐就是燒高香了。對小馬是再造了恩了。

不過漫步不用擔心﹐紅軍一向使用替換制﹐小馬會有機會的。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2007-2-2 09:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
野兽不是受伤了么,怎么可能入选?[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2007-2-7 01:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
Mascherano is training with Reds

Feb 6 2007

by Chris Bascombe, Liverpool Echo

Javier Mascherano

JAVIER Mascherano has arrived on Merseyside to start training with his new team-mates, as Rafa Benitez still awaits the all-clear to play the Argentinian.

Mascherano was at Melwood yesterday, with Benitez believing it’s only a matter of time before he can hand a debut to the 22-year-old.

The Premier League have been discussing whether to allow the midfielder to play for Liverpool after FIFA gave the all-clear for the 18-month loan transfer to go ahead.

Benitez said today: “Mascherano is here now. We are still waiting for an answer but we think it will be okay for him to train with the squad. He needs to be able to train so he can be ready to play when he’s needed.”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2007-2-14 22:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
我算服了英足總的這幫官僚。小馬轉會的事他們打算拖到賽季結束麼?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2007-3-5 02:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
如果野兽身份有问题那么小马也有,光欺负西汉墓算什么本事,还是害怕人家豪门吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2007-3-5 02:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
长叹一声,绿荫场上,光靠一个人的努力是不行的![]
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-3-5 2:53:32编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-3-6 00:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

Tevez: "I will return to Corinthians"

Carlos Tevez has revealed that one day he intends to return to Brazilian club Corinthians, but for now he is happy to stay in England - because his family is safer in Europe.

Tevez, 23, was the star of Corinthians' 2005 Brazilian championship-winning team, but left under a cloud after last summer's World Cup. As he was lined up for a move to current club West Ham he suffered a bust-up with Corinthians coach Emerson Leao, who claimed that he refused to play in order to facilitate a move abroad.

"Many people said that I left Corinthians for good, but I know myself that it was not like this," he told Record TV in Brazil. "I know that I am going to return to Corinthians and give the supporters what they want.

"It is certain that I will go back there; but here my family is safer."

There has been a spate of kidnappings in South America involving the family members of famous football players.

Rivals Flamengo had moved to sign former Boca Juniors star Tevez when it became clear that his days at Corinthians were numbered, only to be rebuffed by the Argentina international.

"I said then that I did not want to play anywhere in Brazil other than Corinthians," Tevez reiterated. "I am sticking to that."

On the subject of former coach Leao, still in charge at the Sao Paolo outfit Corinthians, attacker Tevez was critical of his handling of the situation.

"He is a coach with a lot of history and I respect that, but he always has a lot of problems at his clubs," he commented. "I did not want to have problems with Leao.

"However, he did not behave very well, taking the captaincy [from me] five minutes before a game and not speaking to me [about it]. Afterwards he blamed it on my not being able to speak Portuguese."

'Carlitos' scored his first goal for the Hammers, a spectacular free-kick, in the team's 4-3 loss to Spurs at the weekend - and celebrated by jumping shirtless into the crowd.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-3-6 00:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
回巴西???[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-3-29 21:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

我是看了漫步的簽名特意趕過來的。恭喜小馬了。

漫步﹐小馬如今當務之急是能在紅軍站穩腳跟﹐其他一切都可以慢慢來。俱樂部表現好了﹐國家隊是順理成章的事。別擔心了﹐好好享受他的比賽﹗

[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 12:28 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 20 queries .