发表于 2007-8-3 10:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

很想薩拉簽下巴爾博薩

有潛質而在西甲打滾過的門將不多

有都是主力,那阿根廷小子的身體素質不錯

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2007-8-3 11:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

In addition to the mentioned Godín, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Mavuba and Jose Enrique will not get dressed short. Even Mariano Barbosa, the Somozas and Jose Mari, whom an exit is looking for to them, could remain without minutes.

Mavuba是馬賽購入,是一名后腰!!

somoza沒了...

阿根廷人全都走光了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2007-8-4 10:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

獅子的新聞天天也有

Coloccini: “Here I have lived things that that thought they did not exist”
The hours happen, the days advance, the term promised by the president to the technician approaches, but the future of Coloccini it seems to have enquistado. To his around, the time stops. The Argentinean lives in a parallel world. He tries to be centered in the sport thing and to avoid to think about where he will end up playing the next season. He does not take himself like a punishment to follow in the Sport one, but he deludes the proposal to him of the Zaragoza.

C.A. FERNáNDEZ> E.E. SANTO TIRSO
Coloccini receives instructions of Lotina during the training of yesterday in Santo Tirso C.A.

How feels in the preseason?

Well. The truth is that it takes well because there is much work of ball and it is to be knowing the ideas the trainer.

It corrects to them enough.

It is normal. There are a new system, things different from the last year and are normal that us inculque everything what he tries later to develop it in the parties.

So far one has seen that the equipment combines more, but in defensive tasks it has lowered whole.

Not At least within the field I did not feel that. I felt that there are many more aids, although when you have plus the ball and you attack more, also you risk more and you leave a little neglected the defense, but it is not that we have passed moments very difficult, except for some desatenciones.

But in balls hung to the area they passed it bad.

As, but, in plays so later organized I believe that we did not have failures.

It is one preseason atypical by the protagonism of the ball.

Yes and it is thanked for, because although much physically works and it is run, it is giving much ball us and it is good because when the muscles are tired, one puts clumsy means with the ball. It is as if we went ahead just a little bit because we did not happen through that process.

Echaban of except a system that favored plus the game?

Yes, more than nothing by the identity of the Sport one. At least since I arrived at Spanish soccer, to the equipment she is related to him with the good game.

And now whereupon is related, because a bassoon in these years has stuck?

Good, now the system that has east trainer is the one that always wanted the Sport one.

It said before this equipment was referring of the good game. That identity has been lost and that has taken… in the middle to him At some time regrets to have arrived at the club?

No, to regret to me no. On the contrary. I have learned much, I have lived things that never I thought that they existed in fútbol.hacer its work and mine it is to be to well physically render. Later it is the work of office, that is for the presidents and the representatives.

原文:http://www.elidealgallego.com/se ... &arglink=nolink

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-8-4 14:00:54编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2007-8-4 11:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

外加一則短新聞

Del had Zaragoza one of the most difficult subjets summer in the offices in relation to others clubs of First, but it has resolved it with a speed and an effectiveness very little habitual at last times. Up to eight reinforcements the sport direction was marked and either have arrived seven, whereas the hiring of Coloccini is lined up, or managed the agreement with the player and slope to close the pact in the always eternal negotiations with the president of the Sport one, Lendoiro. It is truth that Víctor still would wish to have a specific player of band and that the club tracks the market to look for it, but to day of single today the Barça can be conceited to have the list of draftees better outlined than the Aragonese club. And, in addition, the cost has been elevated, around the 29.5 million euros, including the number that the FIFA by Matuzalem fixes. To that payment it will be necessary to add the cost of the incorporation of Coloccini have offered or 5.5 million by him --, or of the power station who arrives in his place.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2007-8-11 01:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

The Argentine arquero Mariano Damián Barbosa, of 23 years, could happen, to loan, in the next hours, of the Villarreal to the Recreational one of Huelva, organization dean of Spanish soccer.

According to the daily Mark, “Barbosa, is closely together of being yielded to the Recreational one”, to loan, because she has contract with the Villarreal until the 2008.

Barbosa, ex- player of Banfield, 1.86 and 72 kilos, been born in Lanús, does not count in the plans of the technical director Chilean Manuel Pellegrini and for that reason she would be yielded to loan. Apparently the Chilean technician went little by little discarding the Argentine players who happened through the Villarreal.

巴爾博薩可能借用到維爾瓦(就是熱身賽對手),他不在領隊的計劃中,2008合約便到期

下季自由身,世青賽冠軍成員,相信可以在球會佔一主力!(難道薩拉待下季才免費簽下??)

阿魯也被賣到希臘了.......

阿根廷幫只剩下岡薩洛及富恩特斯了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-8-11 01:49:00 | 显示全部楼层

那說要問問你了

你的帖子起初是潛艇

後來是薩拉

我是被誤導了以為是潛艇及薩拉新聞帖...........

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-8-12 07:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

大米的干什麼

加薪的幅度太大了

應該約300萬左右可以完成續約

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-8-12 13:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
“I AM VERY CONTENTED OF THE INTEREST OF ZARAGOZA”
The “Coloccini Case” enters its key week tomorrow. After the silence of Lendoiro to the last supply of Agapito, the Zaragoza will again move card in the next days. The player maintains the prudence of doors towards outside, but on prevailed he insists to the Sport one to be transferred.
The romance between Coloccini and the Real Zaragoza stay intense and tomorrow it will open one week transcendental. Prudent and respectful at all moment with the Sport one and very contained before mass media, Coloccini maintains a distant position to any fire. Neither hunger strike, nor plants to Lotina, nor cracked against Lendoiro… Nevertheless, it could not yesterday avoid, to the being questioned on the Aragonese supply, to throw a wink to Agapito so that it does not stop in his persistence. “I am very contented of the interest of the Zaragoza. It fills to me of pride that a club like that one, that is constructing a great equipment, pays attention to me”, affirmed Coloccini.

On the offices of Riazor it insists on which its future is in the Romareda and urges to that the crossing is accepted. But to the public light, prudence. “One never knows which is the end that is going to have, if one goes away or it remains, and more knowing how he is the president. I must be to the margin and train for, is where she is, to be good a weather. Now I must to the Depor”, explained.

The player is to the current of the last supply that Agapito transmitted to Lendoiro the last week: five million euros more Lafita in property. The president of the Depor asked for time until 17-A to meditate, whereas the maximum shareholder of the Zaragoza granted only three days. That term already has been consumed without answer, before which Agapito will again move card in the next days.

Victor sees it key to clear the defense
The great defender and last person in charge of the offensive to contract Coloccini are Victor Fernandez. The technical area of the club considers that the group already presents/displays a fantastic aspect and that if it arrived Coloccini would be the sour cherry that would clear the defensive parcel, whereas Victor beyond and considers the almost essential Argentinean. The congestión of parties that will live the Zaragoza this season will demand a good bottom of closet, specially in that more inclined zone to the sanctions. Coloccini would complete an excellent quartet of power stations and in addition it would give to Victor another piece for the roll of defensive pivot. Zapater is the only pure man for that position, whereas Generelo approaches enough that profile.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2007-8-13 08:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用Florencia在2007-8-12 22:46:00的发言:

具体的经济问题和利益问题我不好评价,但觉得萨拉这球队做事还是很有诚意的[]阿根廷球员的经纪人都很XX么[]

再次T飞,我发誓阿根廷美洲杯米夺冠真的不是我造成的[]你找你那未来2号负责去[]

PS,伟大滴batilam兄,以后发新闻稍微加点中文行不?[]

那麼新聞我看了一次

加些中文沒有問題

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2007-8-15 13:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

近日比較忙

置頂的名單我幾天後才更新

獅子的轉會費又被抬高了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2007-8-16 22:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

那個卡蘭薩杯是不是只有皇家稱號參加的??

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2007-8-17 08:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

卡蘭薩杯薩拉先失一球下扳平

最終點球落敗.....

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2007-8-17 09:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
大頭有沒有上場
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2007-8-18 22:21:00 | 显示全部楼层

阿隊的目標不小

聯賽如果小艾大頭磨合出火花

進頭四是絕對有能力的

不過,大頭首發位置是否仍在便不知了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2007-8-20 09:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用good2806404在2007-8-19 16:40:00的发言:
Oliveira这个垃圾~~~~~~~~~别害了我们阿根廷帮

他沒有,對巴勒莫的4-2中,他包辦了兩個進球

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2007-8-22 01:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

客場有三套

黑色比較好

紅白也不錯

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2007-8-24 17:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

大米真的這麼想走......

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 02:30 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 19 queries .