打印 上一主题 下一主题

2011/12赛季后半程马竞新闻八卦专帖

[复制链接]
51#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:19:28 | 显示全部楼层
31/ 05/ 12
Emre complete’s move
Upon arrival he went for his medical at the FREMAP Clinic, Las Rozas

Emre Belözoglu, the new Atletico Madrid player, landed at Barajas Airport at 9:20 hours from Lisbon, where it is with his country, Turkey, in order to play a friendly on Saturday against Portugal.

The Turkish player passed a medical in FREMAP Clinic, Las Rozas then went to the Estadio Vicente Calderon to sign the contract that binds him to Atletico Madrid for the next two seasons. In the afternoon he will return to the concentration of his national side in Lisbon.

Emre attended the media just after he landed. He appeared with a red and white scarf around his neck and said "I am very happy to be here at Atletico Madrid, a great team. Hopefully next season the team will continue as the last did. I thank all who have made it possible to be here, the president, the coach and everyone involved. I am very happy to be at this club."

The Ottoman player said "I am very happy because it is very important for me to play in a league of high level like the Spanish league. I hope to have a good season and show a high level of football for my team and my fans. I have high expectations for the season."

As for his fellow countryman Arda Turan, Emre said: "Arda is my little brother. He is one of the top football players in recent years. Hopefully we can play together and we can close a good season with Atletico Madrid. "

In the medical the new Atletico player completed the circuit under Dr. Jose Maria Villalon, head of medical services of the club, accompanied the player in the tests that were performed under the supervision of Dr. Jesus Ottos, medical director of the circuit. The evidence consisted of medical consultation, collection of clinical history, physical examination, abdominal ultrasound and prostate cardiology clinic, analytical extraction, spirometry, audiometric air, and genetic study ophthalmology.

Dr. Villalon said at the conclusion of the study that the doctor had realised that "the player has reached its optimum level”.

For his part, Dr. Ottos, who led the study, said that "everything went well and the player is in perfect shape."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:22:04 | 显示全部楼层
02/ 06/ 12
Emre: "I will work very hard"

The Turkish international shares his first impressions as red and white

Emre spent Thursday in Madrid and got to know what will be his new home. The Turkish international first visited the Vicente Calderon stadium and there gave an interview to the club's website that reviews his feelings as a new Atleti player.

新童鞋表决心:我会非常努力工作的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:25:33 | 显示全部楼层
Gil Marín reportedly makes big promise to Simeone

According to Spanish radio station COPE, Gil Marín says he will not sell trio of stars

Rumours - Posted on May 30, 2012 by Martin Rosenow - 63 Comments

Antonio Ruiz of Spanish radio station COPE’s ‘El Partido de las 12′ programme, claimed late Tuesday evening that while in Colombia, Atlético owner and general director Miguel Ángel Gil Marín promised Rojiblanco boss Diego Simeone that he would not be selling our superstar trio of Falcao, Adrián and Arda.
Ruiz also reported former Colchonero José Manuel Jurado, who’s return to the Vicente Calderón has been heavily speculated about in recent days, may not be coming back after all because of Schalke’s asking price.
Meanwhile, AS ran with a report early Wednesday morning claiming Schalke have accepted Atleti’s €5 million offer for Jurado, with only a few minor details said to be in the process of being hammered out.
The Spanish paper also states Jurado is eager for the deal to be closed, hoping the agreement is finalised as soon as possible.
Finally, Ruiz believes Diego Costa will be sold as there are a number of offers coming into Atleti headquarters for the Brazilian, who still does not hold a European passport.

希尔马林承诺西蒙尼:花糕、神锋、图兰兰……这仨货不卖
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
“免费”这个字眼大好~~~
幻樱 发表于 2012-6-3 12:35

据说埃姆雷和C.R.同学一样都是免费的
也就是迄今为止引进俩人一分钱没花

ps小声说,希望留住迭戈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:42:39 | 显示全部楼层
我实在是觉得这位现任14号同学比较悲催,有个前任在那抢风头,连球衣都卖得比他好
幻樱 发表于 2012-6-3 12:34

可能现任14号不在乎呢,貌似跟某人关系很好呢,进球后都冲过来抱他

ps这同学九年前世青赛(就是小马小牛的那届)小组赛进过我阿一个球,以至于那年参加mm版圣诞贺文活动时偶还让伊巴加萨、莱基挖坑害这小朋友来着,结果发错短信某人掉坑里了

那时候的小盆友,现在都成老将了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:43:48 | 显示全部楼层
另:加比回来前14号是那个巴西帅哥,加比回来14号就还给他了
难道床单14号是个很重要的号码吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2012-6-17 15:53:09 | 显示全部楼层
http://bbs.argstorm.com/redirect ... o=lastpost#lastpost

南美u20解放者杯,明早河床vs马竞
(YY:如果是成年队河床pk马竞多好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 07:26 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 22 queries .