帕度的旧爱新欢
标题

Matt Scott at Upton Park
Monday November 27, 2006
The Guardian

Matt Scott
11月27日
卫报

Alan Pardew will take the first steps towards disposing of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano in the January transfer window when he meets Kia Joorabchian to discuss their futures this week.

阿伦帕度准备在这周同伊朗色魔的会谈中讨论在一月转出马兽的计划。

The West Ham manager was angered by Tevez's reaction to his second-half substitution after a committed performance in this win. The Argentinian left Upton Park before the final whistle in a breach of club discipline which Pardew is expected to punish with a fine.

这位西汉姆的主教练被特维斯愤然下场的行为激怒了。阿根廷人在比赛结束前就离开了球场,这种行为在帕度看来是要进行罚款的。

Given the questionable contributions of the striker and his compatriot Mascherano, it would be understandable if Pardew were to jettison players whose rights-holder, Joorabchian, would have sacked the 45-year-old manager had he taken over West Ham. Whatever his motives Pardew confirmed that, in the light of a Fifa-imposed limit, inquiries had been made into the legalities of moving on players who have already played for two clubs in the current July-to-January term.

考虑到阿根廷前锋和他的同伴马斯切拉诺的平庸表现,帕度想把他俩个卖掉的决心就可以理解了。其实,如果KIA买下了西汉姆,帕度肯定会被解雇的。不管帕度的想法是怎样的,已经有人向国际足联咨询了两人转会的合规性问题。毕竟,马兽在7月到1月的期间已经为两只球队踢球了。

"I'm due to meet Kia this week and I think that would make sense, to be honest, because I'm sure he's disappointed with not taking over the club," said Pardew. "[I will] sit down with the representatives of the two players. We'll try and get a formula that we can go forward with in terms of what they want to do and what they're going to be doing in the background because that's important to the mentality of the two players."

“ 我将在本周内同KIA谈判。我知道他很失望没能搞定买下球队。”帕度说道,“我会同两个球员的代表谈判。对他们来说,知道自己的前途是很重要的”

Such comments suggest that his patience with the baggage the pair have carried since arriving from Corinthians on August 31 is close to being exhausted. Unusually, his account of Tevez's recalcitrance was volunteered to the press without prompting.

这样的评论说明,帕度对两个阿根廷的忍耐已经到了尽头。不寻常的是,帕度关于特维斯愤怒的解释是自发的,而不是有人提问。

Something more than regime has changed at West Ham in recent days. Pardew has been encouraged by discussions with the new chairman, Eggert Magnusson, who will seek to build the team incrementally rather than parachuting in international superstars. The Icelander is highly receptive to Pardew's vision of retaining an English core at his club.

西汉姆最近的变化绝不仅仅是投资者。马格努森期望不断的加强球队的实力,而不是马上购入国际巨星。冰岛人很可能接受帕度以英格兰球员为核心的模式。
A first step will be to talk terms with Chelsea over the signing of the England winger Shaun Wright-Phillips. Magnusson told Five Live: "Alan has already told me that he had asked Chelsea about him and obviously it came out of Chelsea that we had shown interest but at the moment it has not gone further than that. I know Peter Kenyon well; I think we will just sit down and try to find the right fee."

Magnusson is already showing a keen interest in team matters. The chairman went into the dressing room after this match to offer his congratulations. "This guy wants to come in and shake everybody's hand before and after and wish them all good luck and that's genuine enthusiasm and I'm all for that," said Pardew.

Such positive fervour now runs through the club. The atmosphere at Upton Park was magnificent, and rewarded with their 35th-minute goal, a well worked corner from Matthew Etherington which Anton Ferdinand met with a near-post flick for the unmarked Hayden Mullins to score from six yards.

This victory means West Ham have an identical home record to the Premiership's third-placed team, Bolton, but six away defeats have kept them in the relegation mire. Even with the hard-working Tevez in the team, the Hammers lack quality and the arrival of a player such as Wright-Phillips would be welcome.

这场比赛的胜利使得西汉姆的主场成绩和英超第三的博尔顿一致。不过六个客场失利还是让他们呆在了降级区。尽管球队里面有热情如火的特维斯,如果能引进赖特费力普斯这样的球员还是不无裨益的。
For the most part here they were subjugated by a superior Sheffield United side and they owed their three points to a controversial refereeing decision. Robert Kozluk's apparent equaliser was disallowed when Mike Riley whistled after a clash between Robert Green and Derek Geary that left the goalkeeper stranded. But it seemed the foul might more appropriately have been awarded to the Sheffield United player and inevitably there was post-match rancour, with the coach Stuart McCall, Paddy Kenny and Keith Gillespie all crowding Riley. The argument then involved both sets of players and spilled over into the tunnel.

"I shouted at my lads to get into the tunnel," said Neil Warnock. "Marlon [Harewood] was kicking up about something; handbags really. The lights went out. Something happened with the electricity and that was the scary thing. The police thanked me, believe me or not, for getting my lads in the dressing room."
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-27 14:05:48编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2006-11-28 10:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

比分是2:1,可是一点也不艰难

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
发表于 2006-11-28 11:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006-11-27

原文
译文( 翻译)
Tevez sorry for walk-out
标题

'I have made it clear to the manager and my team-mates that I in no way meant to disrespect them'

特维斯为中途离场道歉:我无意冒犯教练和队友

Staff and agencies
Monday November 27, 2006
Guardian Unlimited

Staff and agencies
11月27日
卫报

Carlos Tevez has apologised to West Ham for storming out of Upton Park after his substitution during the 1-0 victory over Sheffield United.

卡洛斯特维斯向西汉姆联队表示歉意,他在球队1:0击败谢联的比赛中被换下,并中途离场

Tevez was replaced by Teddy Sheringham in the 67th minute of Saturday's Premiership match and reacted by stalking down the tunnel and leaving the ground before the final whistle, in a clear breach of club discipline.

在星期六的英超比赛中,特维斯在67分钟被谢林汉姆换下,他当时径直离开了球场,明显的违背了球队的纪律。

Hammers boss Alan Pardew was furious with Tevez's display of petulance, and the Argentina striker has responded by saying sorry to his manager and team-mates at training today.

铁锤帮帮主对特维斯不理智的行为很不满意。为此,特维斯在周一的训练中向教练和队友进行了道歉。

Tevez said: "I would just like to say that I left the ground in anger on Saturday. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision, which I regretted almost straightaway. I know I did very wrong in going and I have made it clear to the manager and my team-mates that I in no way meant to disrespect them."

特维斯说道:“我想对我周日愤然离场的事情进行解释。当时的行为完全是出于一时的火气。我知道这样做很不合适,因此,为防止误会,我想明确说明我对教练和队员都没有不敬”

Pardew has accepted the apology and will allow Tevez's team-mates to decide on the size of his fine. "Carlos reported as normal for training this morning and immediately offered his apologies to the players and staff. He assured me there was no disrespect intended on his behalf to the players, fans or me.

帕度接受了特维斯的道歉也同意让球员们来决定特维斯罚款的数额。“特维斯今天正常训练,同时马上向队友和员工进行了道歉。他向我确认没有任何不敬的意思”
"He knows he made the incorrect decision in leaving and has decided he would like the players to vote on how much his fine should be and that it should go to the Great Ormond Street Hospital. The players will be given the chance to offer their opinions tomorrow morning."

“他知道他中途离场的决定是不合适的。因此,他决定接受罚款。具体金额由他的队友决定。这笔钱将捐给一家医院。明天训练的时候球员们可以对罚款金额发表意见”
Tevez has proved a major flop so far since his move to Upton Park in August, the 22-year-old yet to score in 10 appearances for the Hammers.

自从八月份转入以来,特维斯的表现一直差强人意。10场比赛仍未进球。
He looks set to leave the club when the transfer window reopens in January, along with countryman Javier Mascherano who joined as part of the same deal and has proved equally ineffective.

特维斯可能将在1月份的转会中离开。和他作伴的是一起来的国家队队友马斯切拉诺。两人在西汉姆都未能证明自己的价值。

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-28 11:53:41编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2006-11-28 15:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

主板是非多而且严打。。。。

远不如兽版温馨顺意。。。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2006-11-28 15:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
此事古难全
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2006-11-28 15:53:00 | 显示全部楼层

话说回来,那个人也不是完全yy,到时候锋线得竞争会很激烈得。aguero18岁旧登陆欧洲,而且进展不错,都是劲敌啊。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2006-11-28 16:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
我始终觉得,就算离开西汉姆,也不能这么走。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2006-11-28 16:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

他肯定不能决定。

不过KIA是商人,肯定不希望自己得货物贬值,所以。。。。。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2006-11-28 16:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用尤利西斯在2006-11-28 16:29:00的发言:

是这个么?PICCER真可爱……

呵呵,就是开玩笑啦。我首先是阿根廷球迷,然后才是特维斯球迷。世界杯有好成绩就好啦,谁上都一样:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2006-11-29 10:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

来报个到

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2006-11-29 11:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

等待yy版回归,渡我受难众生

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2006-11-29 16:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

在漫步姐的神威之下,

万众平等

邪恶的猫也会变成温顺的羊

[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2006-11-29 16:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
豆丁别激动。让特维斯穿巴西队队服一直是某鸟的愿望,如果不是遗愿的化[em13]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2006-11-29 16:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用在生命中漫步在2006-11-29 16:21:00的发言:

看到PICCER弟的话后,偶再倒一次。

PICCER弟,那新闻我还在考虑要不要放上来翻译呢。看来也只有太阳报才会这么无聊的有这些小道消息(其实偶也是在卫报里等了半天都还没有关于俩宝的新消息后,才忍不住上太阳报去找的,结果找出来的消息果然很有太阳报的特色---唯恐天下不乱)。

太阳报我们从来没引过吧,,,,不知道可靠与否。。。。。还是等等官网的消息吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2006-11-29 17:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

特维斯将身披巴西队服?

YELLOW PERIL . . . we show how Tevez would look in a Brazil shirt

卡洛斯特维斯将为他在联赛中半途下场的行为买单—这位阿根廷前锋需要在下周的训练中穿巴西队队服!

同时,根据队友幽默的惩罚决定,这位西汉姆王牌还要向社区医院捐献1000英镑。

22岁的特维斯在与谢联的比赛中被中途换下,而愤怒的立即离开球场。

这位愠怒的球星在星期一就表示了歉意。

帕度并没有根据常理罚特维斯一个星期的工资,而是把处罚权交给了队员以保持球队的精神和团结品质。

特维斯昨天接受了“审判”并给慈善机构写了支票。

但是,让他无法接受的是,队友们要求他下周训练的时候穿阿根廷宿敌巴西队的队衣。(PICCER:某鸟的热望

特维斯的前景难料而且对缺乏一队比赛机会很不满意。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-29 17:46:42编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2006-11-30 12:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

关键是预备队也没有小马。大名单也没有。。。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2006-11-30 12:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
帕度的解释是,穆林斯比小马更适应英超的节奏,表现也更出色,这轮更进了一个球。所以不用小马。不过替补也没有。。。就有些怪了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2006-11-30 13:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
伟大的yy版出现了,人民的救星来啦[][]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2006-11-30 13:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

讲业务,谈政治!

豆丁莫造次!

这次15轮的转播贴就由开贴virgin豆丁来吧

[em13]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2006-12-1 12:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
顶豆丁的文章!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 12:04 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 20 queries .