布拉加在欧冠资格赛过了凯尔特人,最后一轮面对塞维利亚,看来今年葡超又只剩一只球队打欧冠了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2010-8-16 09:08:13 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 PatekPhillipe 于 2010-8-16 09:12 编辑

Last-gasp wonder goal sinks Benfica at the Luz
Benfica 1-2 Academica
Benfica, unbeaten at home all last season, fell to a shock defeat in their 2010/11 opener against Academica. Miguel Fidalgo gave the Estudantes an interval lead, but Addy’s sending off and Jara’s equaliser triggered a furious spell of pressure from the Portuguese champions.

However, Jorge Costa’s side held out heroically and in stoppage time a brilliant 35-metre Laionel shot flew into the net to stun the 50,000 strong crowd.

Benfica started strongly, with Fabio Coentrao picking up where he left off in South Africa. Academica showed they were not in Lisbon just to defend, however, as Addy kept Roberto on his toes with a dangerous shot on 24 minutes that Roberto saved well.

Two minutes later the visitors took the lead as Miguel Fidalgo got his head to a cross with Benfica’s defence guilty of ball-watching. Up until the break Benfica failed to create any chances as the increasingly restless crowd showed their displeasure, especially with a succession of poor passes from Peixoto and Sidnei.

Addy sees red
Jorge Jesus left Peixoto in the changing room at half time, bringing on new Argentine striker Jara. The game completely changed complexion shortly after the break as young Ghanian left-back, Addy, who had looked solid until that point, lost his head and picked up two yellow cards in a minute and was forced to take an early bath.

Benfica cranked up the pressure and were soon level. Coentrao’s superb cross was turned into the net by Jara, and the goal signalled a cavalry charge towards Pieser’s net. Jara, David Luiz, Amorim, Coentrao and Javi Garcia all came close to putting the hosts ahead.

But there was a wicked twist in the tale to an entertaining game. Lionel picked up the ball just inside the Benfica half, looked up, saw Roberto off his line and hit a sweet 35-metre lob that flew over the Spaniard and into the net via the post to give Academica their third win at the Estadio da Luz in four seasons.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2010-8-16 09:10:27 | 显示全部楼层
哈拉的进球
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-8-16 09:18:13 | 显示全部楼层
看来光明球场是学院的福地
难得有看直播的时间,没爬起来泪奔,球迷评论说是离了天使和拉米雷斯怎么就不会踢了,peixoto和amorim是受批评最多的,好歹也是葡萄牙边缘国脚,有那么差吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2010-8-19 22:14:10 | 显示全部楼层
董方卓签约升班马Portimonense,对于这样一支球队,他的名气太大了
“I wanted to play here,” Dong told Record upon his arrival in Portugal. “I was told there was a possibility and I did not hesitate. My reputation? The most important thing is Portimonense. I want to score many goals to help the team. If I feel comfortable, I could stay in Portimonense for longer than one year.”

张呈栋已经在本轮替补出场
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 00:52 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 20 queries .