阿根廷风暴

标题: 【2012-13赛季从这里开始】TIM杯 [打印本页]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-9 18:59
标题: 【2012-13赛季从这里开始】TIM杯
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-22 04:07 编辑

6月30日 -  国际米兰今夏的集训即将开始,2012年7月5日,国际米兰将在平佐洛基地开始集训。安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼教练的首次训练将在7月6日下午进行,当天的训练将对球迷开放。

7月8日周日,在圣贾科莫广场将进行第二次公开活动。

7月10日周二,下午17:00,国际米兰A队和B队将进行一场比赛。

7月12日周四,下午17:00,国际米兰同业余球队特伦蒂诺进行一场热身赛。

7月13日周五,平佐洛将迎来蓝黑之夜,各种娱乐活动,商店都在晚上营业。

7月14日周六,在圣贾科莫广场进行第三次公开活动。

7月15日周日,下午17:00,国际米兰将进行第二场热身赛。

7月6日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 26名内拉祖里球员今天离开安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心前往平佐洛,开始了他们从7月6日至15日的夏季训练营。

守门员:弗兰西斯科·巴尔迪、维德·贝莱奇、卢卡·卡斯特拉齐;  

后卫:马蒂奥·比安凯蒂、克里斯蒂安·齐沃、若纳坦、易卜拉欣·姆巴耶、安德烈·拉诺基亚、瓦尔特、萨穆埃尔、马蒂亚斯·西尔维斯特雷、哈维尔·萨内蒂;  

中场:里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯、马尔科·贝纳西、埃斯特班·坎比亚索、阿尔弗雷德·邓肯、弗雷迪·瓜林、约尔·奥比、安德烈·罗马诺;  

前锋:卢克·卡斯泰尼奥斯、费利佩·库蒂尼奥、卢卡·加里塔诺、马尔科·利瓦贾、萨穆埃尔·隆戈、迭戈·米利托、罗德里戈·帕拉西奥、詹保罗·帕齐尼。  

注:萨米尔·汉达诺维奇被允许休假至7月8日,麦孔7月9日,长友佑都7月10日,韦斯利·斯内德7月20日。

7月21日米兰消息 - 内拉祖里当地时间今天上午乘专机从米兰马尔彭萨机场起飞前往巴里,他们将在今晚参加TIM三角杯的比赛。

今天早晨独自在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心训练的韦斯利·斯内德也在训练后与队友一起前往巴里。  

今晚的三角杯将以尤文图斯与国际米兰的较量揭幕(20:45开球,北京时间次日2:45)。每场比赛时间为45分钟。取胜方获得3个积分,负者积0分。如果出现平局,则双方通过点球决胜。点球取胜的球队将获得2个积分,负者积1分。若三场比赛结束后有两队积分相同,冠军将按以下顺序决定(在两队的直接较量中):1. 相互战绩;2. 净胜球;3. 进球数;4. 球员平均年龄(低者取胜)。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-9 19:04
妈妈咪呀!一个夏天回来风姿如此心醉还要不要人活了~~~~

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 11:45
Zanetti on Sky: "We can't wait to get started"
Sunday, 01 July 2012 12:24
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40197&L=en

VICENTE LOPEZ – Following a friendly match to benefit the Fundacion Pupi in Vicente Lopez, in Argentina, Javier Zanetti was interviewed briefly on Sky Sport Italia, where he spoke of Inter, Italy and Mario Balotelli.

"We want to start off again as soon as possible and have a great season," explained the captain as the beginning of the pre-season training camp draws near. The transfer market? We'll be a team with clear ideas and it is our firm intention to contend for the title. Our hope is to work well there because the coming season will be a busy one considering all of the competitions we'll be involved in. The Europa League is a prestigious competition and we'll have to be on our toes for the preliminary rounds. My age? In spite of that, to tell you the truth, I'm in good shape and want to do my bit for the team. I'll be the first to step down if I realise I can't keep up the pace. There's talk of a young team and I agree completely. Those of us who have more experience will be able to give the younger players a hand to improve."

Regarding Balotelli and Italy he had this to say: "I'm pleased for Mario. We all expected his continuity and especially his maturity. I think he's good for the Italy team and for world football.” Then he had a word of advice for Cesare Prandelli: "The team should play just like they did in the first match against Spain, which they almost won. They are two great teams with great players. It'll be a fantastic final."

Press Office

萨内蒂:我们等不及重新开始新赛季

7月1日米兰消息 -  在阿根廷参加了一场友谊赛后,国际米兰队长萨内蒂在接受媒体采访时谈到了国际米兰、意大利国家队和巴洛特利。

“我想立刻开始新赛季,完成一个伟大的赛季,”国际米兰队长说道,“转会市场?我们是一支有着明确想法的球队,期待着成为意大利的主角。新赛季我们还有很多比赛要去面对,欧联杯也是充满荣誉的比赛,我们会很快为预选赛做好准备。”

“我非常真诚地说道:我现在身体很好,我希望继续帮助球队。如果我感觉自己不行了,我会是第一个让自己停下来的人。现在人人都在谈论球队的年轻化,这点我非常同意。但是有更多的经验,对于年轻的球员非常有帮助。”

关于巴洛特利和意大利国家队,萨内蒂也发表了自己的看法,“我为马里奥感到高兴,所有人都期待他有更好的表现,期待他能成熟起来。对于意大利国家队,还是对于世界足球都是好的。然后我对普兰德利有个小小的建议,他们应该像小组赛对西班牙一样,那场比赛他们几乎就赢了。不过这两支球队都拥有伟大的球员,这将是一场精彩的决赛。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 11:50
Inter Channel, Alvarez: "Can't wait to start"
Monday, 02 July 2012 19:54
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40200&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - The Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti is starting to buzz with activity; today Ricardo Alvarez, Luc Castaignos and Joel Obi underwent an afternoon training session to continue in the recovery work for their injuries.

At the end of the workout Alvarez stopped to say hello to the fans by way of the Inter Channel cameras and he expressed his enthusiasm for the new season.

"I feel good and I'm happy to be here, to have returned to work. We're hoping that this season will be better for us and for all the Inter fans. We'll work hard for this. Inter are used to aiming high, and that's how it should be," he declared to the Inter Channel microphones.

The Argentine continued: "During the holidays I did a nice job of recovering for my knee that was giving me a bit of a problem. Now I'm fine and ready to start getting down to work."

Finally, an appeal to the fans ahead of the training camp in Pinzolo: "The first time I came to Pinzolo, last year, I appreciated the enthusiasm of the fans. Please continue to support us and we'll give our all. And thanks for your warmth."

Press Office

阿尔瓦雷斯:“迫不及待开始新赛季”

7月2日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心最近又热闹了起来,里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯、卢克·卡斯泰尼奥斯和约尔·奥比今天下午进行了训练并继续了各自的康复治疗。

在结束了当天的工作后,阿尔瓦雷斯在训练场外停下来与球迷问好,并对着国米频道的镜头表达了自己对新赛季的激情。  

“我感觉很好,很高兴回到这里,很高兴重新开始工作。希望新的赛季对我们,也对所有喜欢国际米兰的球迷来讲都是个更好的赛季。我们将为此努力工作。国际米兰一向志存高远,我们本应如此。”面对国米频道的话筒,阿尔瓦雷斯说道。  

阿根廷人继续道,“假期期间我的膝盖恢复得很好,之前它一度令我有些困扰。现在我感觉很好,已经为重新开始工作做好了准备。”  

最后,他向球迷们提出了呼吁,“去年是我第一次去平佐洛,球迷们的激情令我很受鼓舞。现在请你们一如既往地支持我们,我们会竭尽全力。感谢你们的热情。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 13:47
Inter and Nike launch 2012/13 collections
Thursday, 05 July 2012 23:09
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40214&L=en

MILAN, 5 JULY 2012 – The new FC Internazionale 2012/13 collection designed by Nike was launched at Nike Stadium Milano today.

Presenting the new apparel for what will be the 15th year of partnership between Inter and Nike were FC Internazionale managing director Marco Fassone and sport marketing director of Nike Italy Cristiano Carugati.

The big novelty this year is the new Away kit, which is completely red: shirt, shorts and socks. Red also featured on the commemorative shirt for the club's centenary celebrations in 2007/08. Back then it was a red cross on a white background symbolising the flag of Milan.

For the 2012/13 season the away strip will be all red. All passion. All grit and determination. Just like the character always shown by the team.

"Nike and Inter have established an excellent partnership which is now in its 15th year, based on success and satisfaction," declared Nike Italy's sport marketing director Cristiano Caraguti. "For the 2012/13 season we wanted to create a new-look home shirt without losing the traditional features. The black and blue stripes are wider, giving it a sober, elegant look. We've gone for something completely different with the Away kit and made it totally red. Red stands for passion, determination, love for the shirt - these characteristics have always distinguished Inter and their fans."

FC Internazionale managing director Marco Fassone took the floor: "Tradition mixed with innovation to strengthen an ever-successful union. That's how Nike see the Inter of the future and what was kept in mind while designing the new Home and Away strips. Innovation while retaining the same quality and desire for perfection – traits our two companies have always sought. So here we are, together again, for the launch of the official 2012/13 shirts. This is where we start again, with our fans - they'll be with us in the next stage of this adventure. Looking to dazzle, to dream, to win. For Inter."

The new Home jersey features the traditional blue and black stripes. The black stripes are wider, giving the shirt a more dominant look. The classic black crew neck collar gives a simple, elegant look whilst the underside of the black cuff reveals a touch of blue. The inner back neck graphic on the shirt uses 'Il Biscione', the snake symbol of Milan, with the outer back neck graphic simply reading 'Inter'. The all-black shorts have 'Inter' on the back waistband and a snakeskin pattern representing Il Biscione along the side seam. The socks are all black with a white 'Inter' graphic. They also offer a new and innovative design featuring an updated cotton footbed offering support and maximum comfort.

The new Away kit gives the team a bold new look to make an impact on the opposition: a uniform of bright red shirt, shorts and socks. The crew neck is red and ribbed, whilst the inner back neck graphic of the shirt is inspired by 'Il Biscione', the snake symbol that the city of Milan and Inter share. The outer back neck graphic simply reads 'Inter'. The cuffs on the shirt sleeves are tipped with iconic black and blue – stamping the club's heritage on the new strip. The shorts are totally red with 'Inter' on the back of the waistband and a snakeskin pattern representing 'Il Biscione' along the side seam. The red socks have a black and blue top and a white 'Inter' detail.

The new home and away kits are made from Nike's ground-breaking recycled polyester, making it Nike's most environmentally friendly kit ever produced. Each kit (shirt and shorts) is made using up to thirteen recycled plastic water bottles. This innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. Since 2010 Nike has used an estimated 1115 million recycled plastic bottles to create its high performance kits.

The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike's previous kits and feature Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture away from athletes to help keep them cool and dry on the pitch.

Kits have bonded re-enforced t-bar junctions that support critical seams on the shirt and shorts and inner welded seams with a flat finish construction to improve comfort and performance. Temperature regulation is helped by ventilation zones, consisting of a series of tiny laser-cut holes from the under arms to the waistband, allowing air to circulate to keep players comfortable.

The new kit and complete collection will be available from Friday 6 July in official Inter stores: Solo Inter, San Siro Store, store.inter.it. For further information and images, visit www.nikeinc.com.

Press Office

国际米兰和耐克发布2012-13赛季球衣

7月5日米兰消息 - 由耐克设计的2012-13赛季国际米兰新款球衣今天在米兰Nike Stadium发布。

今年是国际米兰俱乐部和耐克合作的第15个年头,出席新球衣发布仪式的有国际米兰总经理马尔科·法索内和耐克意大利体育市场总监克里斯蒂亚诺·卡鲁加蒂。  

今年球衣的新意出现在全新的客场球衣上,球衣采用全红配色——上衣、短裤和球袜均为红色。红色曾经出现在2007-08赛季俱乐部百年庆典的纪念球衣上,当时的客场球衣采用白色底色加红色十字,象徵米兰市的市旗。  

2012-13赛季的客场球衣将采用全红配色,象征激情、坚韧和决心。这也正是这支球队一直以来所体现的精神。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 13:49

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 13:54
虽然这客场红衣完全不符合本命观,不过小辫子穿这客场一套还真添喜好看~

Palacio: "What matters is I'm here now"
Thursday, 05 July 2012 21:56
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40211&L=en

MILAN - After the unveiling of the club's new apparel at the Nike Stadium, Rodrigo Palacio stepped up on stage alongside Marco Branca to speak to the press for the first time since becoming a Nerazzurri player on 7 June.

"It feels great to be here. It's the first day and everybody has been really nice to me," the Argentine forward declared. "But I want to reiterate how much respect I have for the three years I spent at Genoa. I want to thank the club and the fans - they always made me feel at home."

The figures and trophies he has accumulated tell the story of a successful career, first in Argentina and then in Italy. So was this the right time for him to join Inter? Palacio replied, "Yes, I think so, after these three years in Italy. It's not easy to come from a different culture and adapt to a different type of football, but I feel I'm ready to take this sort of step."

One of Palacio's new team-mates is Diego Milito, a world-class player and fellow Argentine, but he's certainly not in awe: "I'm not worried. I know it's going to be tough to force my way into the team because there are some top-quality players and strikers here, and I realise that – initially at least – I may be on the bench. But I'm going to pull out all the stops to try and win a starting shirt."

The new Nerazzurri shirt had just been unveiled by Nike but Palacio admitted: "I don't know which number I'll wear yet."

He was then asked if he would ever be prepared to swap his braid for Scudetto success. He grinned, "No, I'm not going to cut it off but obviously I hope we win the league anyway!"

And on Inter's title hopes, he added bullishly that he expected the Nerazzurri to compete with AC Milan and Juventus "straight away", explaining: "We have a great group and I think we'll be in the mix for the title - up there along with the others."

José Mourinho once said: "Don't think about Ibrahimovic leaving Italy but players like Eto'o and Palacio coming to play here." Palacio was asked to comment: "If you're asking me whether I'm up to it, I don't know. But if Mourinho said that, it's definitely nice to hear. Serie A is still a a top-class league."

What about his new coach? "I've only spoken to Stramaccioni once, just after I signed. He greeted me and said he welcomed me with open arms. What about Zanetti? No I haven't spoken to him yet but he texted me."

It was then put to Palacio that he has joined Inter a year late, having been close to signing for the club last summer. "It's true, I did almost become a Nerazzurri player last year but it never materialised. But earlier or later - it doesn't really matter. What counts is that I'm here now."

Is it easier to win the Scudetto or the Europa League? "Nothing is easy in modern football. Inter are obviously a great team and we'll be looking to battle on all fronts. Hopefully we'll be celebrating winning them both come the end of the season."

Press Office

帕拉西奥:“重要的是现在我在这里”

7月5日米兰消息 - 俱乐部在Nike Stadium发布新赛季球衣后,罗德里戈·帕拉西奥走上了发布台,站在马尔科·布兰卡身边与大家见面,这是这名球员6月7日加盟蓝黑军团后第一次公开亮相。

“来到这里的感觉好极了。这是我在这里的第一天,大家对我都很好。”阿根廷前锋说道,“不过,我要重申我对热那亚的尊重,我在那里度过了三年的岁月。我对俱乐部和球迷们充满了感激,他们一直给我家的感觉。”  

职业生涯的数据和荣誉证明了帕拉西奥是何其优秀的球员,不管是在阿根廷还是在意大利都战功累累。那么,现在加盟国际米兰是否是合适的时间呢?帕拉西奥的回答是,“是的,我认为是的,在意大利踢了3年球之后。从一个文化不同的地方来到这里,适应不同类型的足球,这并不容易。但经过了这段时间,现在我觉得是时候迈出这一步了。”  

帕拉西奥的新队友之一是迭戈·米利托,一名世界级的前锋,也是他的阿根廷同胞。不过帕拉西奥并不因此害怕,他说,“我不担心。我知道要在球队找到一席之地并不容易,因为在这里有太多优秀的球员和强大的前锋。我很清楚,至少一开始,我会被安排在替补席上。但我会竭尽全力去排除困难,争取一个首发的位置。”  

新的蓝黑军团战袍刚刚揭晓,不过帕拉西奥承认,“我还不知道我会穿几号球衣。”  

随后,帕拉西奥被问到是否愿意用他的辫子换取联赛冠军,他笑着说,“不,我不打算剪掉我的辫子,不过很显然,我当然希望我们能赢得联赛冠军。”  

在谈到国际米兰的夺冠希望时,他斗志十足地说表达了立刻与AC米兰和尤文图斯展开斗争的决心,“我们的阵容很强大,我相信我们会在榜首争夺的行列中,与我们的竞争对手们展开竞争。”  

何塞-穆里尼奥曾说,“不要认为伊布拉希莫维奇会离开意大利,反而是埃托奥和帕拉西奥这样的球员会加入到这里。”在被要求对此作出评论时,帕拉西奥说道,“如果你问我是否同意这一点,我不知道。但是如果穆里尼奥说过这样的话,我当然很高兴。意甲联赛依然是顶级的联赛。”  

新教练怎么样呢?“我只跟斯特拉马乔尼说过一次话,在我刚加盟的时候。他问候了我,并说张开双臂欢迎我的到来。萨内蒂?我还没跟他见面,不过他给我发过短信。”  

又有记者问道,帕拉西奥迟到了一年,因为去年夏天国际米兰就几乎签下他。“是的,我确实差点在一年前就成为一名内拉祖里球员,但那没有最终实现。不过早来晚来不重要,重要的是现在,我在这里。”  

联赛冠军和欧联冠军,哪个更容易拿到?“在现代足球中,没有什么是容易的。国际米兰显然是一支强大的球队,我们希望在每条战线都展开竞争。或许在赛季末我们可以庆祝同时拿下这两项锦标。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 13:58
Alvarez: "I like this new Inter"
Thursday, 05 July 2012 20:59
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40209&L=en

MILAN - A new Nike collection and that wasn't all. Ricky Alvarez modelled the new home strip and spoke about Inter, once again declaring his love for the colours and his enthusiasm to get ready for the new season: "I like this new Inter and I'm pleased to be part of things here. Now let's hope for a constructive pre-season training camp. That's essential for a good start to the season."
The Argentine touched on various subjects and the reporters asked him if there had been any transfer bids put in for him: "I don't know. I'm just concentrating on getting my knee back into shape."

Where does Alvarez prefer to play? Anywhere at all, it isn't important because all he wants to do is work for the good of the team: "I like playing in different positions. I'm ready and willing to be picked and I'll play wherever the coach wants me to. I don't worry about things like that. All I think about is the confidence I have in the team and in the coach."
He was also asked who he considered to be the team to beat next season, imagining it would be Juventus: "Are Juve the team to beat? They won the Scudetto, so obviously they are important. We want to start winning again, both the Scudetto and the Europa League."

He went on to comment on last season: "It was an important season for me and, as it was my first experience of European football, it wasn't an easy one... Now I'm concentrating on improving even more."

Finally the conversation with Alvarez turned to Andrea Stramaccioni: "I get on well with him. He's a coach who has done very well recently and has an incredible future ahead of him. Since he arrived here, he has won everybody over."

Press Office

阿尔瓦雷斯:全新的国际米兰,我非常喜欢

7月5日米兰消息 -  在国际米兰新赛季球衣发布会上,里奇·阿尔瓦雷斯谈到了他的球队,再次声明了自己对蓝黑色的热爱和对新赛季的渴望。“我非常喜欢这支全新的国际米兰,我自豪是其中一员。现在我们希望能有个成功的季前集训,这对于新赛季至关重要。”

近日关于阿根廷人的传言甚多,记者们询问他是否有收到其他俱乐部的报价。“我什么都不知道,我只想着踢球,希望自己的膝盖恢复到最佳。”

那么他当前在场上的位置是他所期待的吗?这对于阿尔瓦雷斯来说没有问题,因为他始终最在乎球队的利益。“我喜欢踢不同的位置,始终听从教练的安排。我在乎的是自己是否在球队中有信心。”

那支球队将是新赛季最大的对手呢?国际米兰中场被问到这个问题,“尤文图斯吧,他们赢得了联赛冠军,因此他们将是最大的对手。我们期待重新找回胜利,不管是联赛还是欧冠。”

关于上个赛季,阿尔瓦雷斯说道,“上赛季对我非常重要,尽管在欧冠赛场上一切都很艰难。现在我一直努力训练,希望不断提高自己。”

最后,阿尔瓦雷斯谈到了安德列·斯特拉马乔尼,“我同他处得很好,他是一个出色的教练,未来不可限量。从他来到国际米兰的那一刻,他就赢得了所有人的信任。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 14:01

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 14:03

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 14:05

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 14:08
Zanetti on Inter Channel: "Now, let's start again"
Friday, 06 July 2012 12:58
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40209&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - Enthusiastic as ever, Javier Zanetti is ready for another season with his Inter side as he explained to Inter Channel as the Nerazzurri set off for their training camp in Pinzolo. "We're ready to go again, and we want to start the season as best we can. We'll work hard so we're ready for our opening games of the season."

There are a lot of young players in Andrea Stramaccioni's squad, something which brought a smile to the captain's face. "Yes, there are loads of them, apart from me of course! All jokes aside, these lads have shown what they're capable of, and now we all hope they'll continue to do so. We, the 'older', more experienced guys, need to help them to develop."

With the new Nike 2012/13 kit already on, Zanetti took a moment to reflect on things: "It always means a lot to wear these colours, as we embark on a new season. I hope that's the case not only for me, but for the whole squad."

Finally, the captain had a few words for the fans who are already waiting for Inter in Pinzolo. "Guys, we're on our way. Wait for us as ever, we need every single one of you."

Press Office

萨内蒂:“现在,让我们重新出征”

7月6日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 一如既往地充满激情,哈维尔·萨内蒂与他的国际米兰队友们一起,又为一个崭新的赛季做好了准备。在蓝黑军团出发前往平佐洛前,队长接受了国米频道的采访。“我们已经做好了重新出发的准备,我们希望尽我们所能开始一个精彩的赛季。我们将会努力工作,我们已经准备好迎接赛季开始的一系列比赛。”  

在安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼的阵容中出现了一大批年轻的面孔,在谈到这一问题时队长微笑起来。“是的,一大堆年轻人,当然,别算上我。玩笑归玩笑,这群小伙子已经向我们证明了他们的能力,现在我们都希望他们能继续下去。而我们这些‘老家伙’们,这些更有经验的人,需要帮助他们成长。”  

已经穿上耐克2012-13赛季新球衣的萨内蒂专门谈到了身上的球衣,“每当我们开始一个新赛季的时候,把这些颜色披在身上永远意味着很多很多。我希望不仅仅我是这样认为,希望全队都能有这样的感受。”  

最后,队长有一些话要说给在平佐洛等候国际米兰的球迷们:“伙计们,我们出发了。请像以往一样为我们守候,我们需要你们中的每一个人。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 14:10
Moratti: "They're all up for it and ready to go"
Friday, 06 July 2012 14:23
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40222&L=en

MILAN - On the day his side set off for their training camp in Pinzolo, Massimo Moratti gave his thoughts on the new season as he spoke to journalists on his way out of his offices in Milan's city centre. "They're all up for it, happy to start again and very keen to be successful," replied Moratti. "Is there a feeling of change in the air? Have we moved on? Yes, we need to move on, although it's all relative because we have players here who have made history at the club and who are still part of it today."

Press Office

莫拉蒂:“他们斗志昂扬,准备好了”

7月6日米兰消息 - 在国际米兰前往平佐洛开始季前训练的日子,马西莫·莫拉蒂在离开办公室时与守候的记者分享了他对于新赛季的想法。“他们都斗志昂扬,都很高兴能开始新的赛季,并且对成功充满了渴望。”莫拉蒂回答说,“是否有变革的味道?我们是否走进了新纪元?是的,我们需要往前走,不过这些都是相对的,也有一些球员曾经为我们创造历史,如今仍是球队的一员。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 14:12
平佐洛:国际米兰进行首次训练

7月6日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰抵达位于瓦尔伦德纳的平佐洛,开始了他们的季前训练营。

抵达酒店放下行李后,蓝黑战士们就将前往皮内塔球场开始训练,这里将承办国际米兰的所有训练课。首堂训练课于当地时间18:30开始。

内拉祖里战士们进行了他们2012年夏训的首次训练。大约2000名球迷聚集在皮内塔球场的看台观看了球队的训练。

安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼6日晚率队在皮内塔球场进行了球队季前训练营的第一次训练。

除约尔·奥比外,所有身体状况良好的球员在球场内参加了训练。在热身训练后,球员们进行了技术训练,此后进行了有氧锻炼和核心稳定性训练。  

国际米兰的第二次训练将于明天上午进行。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 14:16
7月7日平佐洛消息 - 今天早晨国际米兰进行了他们季前训练的第二次训练课,球员们被分成几组,利用25到30分钟的时间对他们的力量情况进行检测。此后,他们在教练的指导下进行了技术训练。

今天的第二次训练将在下午进行,所有项目都在球场内进行。

大约4000名球迷观看了内拉祖里在平佐洛皮内塔球场进行的第二次下午场训练课。在常规热身之后,球队进行了技术热身。之后,球队安排了战术练习和一场小场训练赛。约尔·奥比进行了单独训练。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 14:22
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 14:23 编辑

这张被小舞神配词:大王我上有老下有小饶命啊~~~~~

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 15:43
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 15:47 编辑

Javier Zanetti: “This Is My Last Contract”
http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/07/06/javier-zanetti-this-is-my-last-contract/

At the end of the first training session at the Stadio Pineta in Pinzolo, Javier Zanetti gave an interview to Sky’s Andrea Paventi.  Here are some of comments from the Inter captain:

“My role in this new Inter team? Like always I am here to help the team and the club.  I don’t know if this will be my last season but this certainly will be my last contract but I’ll see how I get on and how I feel physically.  This pre-season has started with great enthusiasm.  Summer preparations are different every year but there is a different feel this time.

“Some very good players are no longer here but others, who are just as good, have arrived.  I like what the club is doing in the transfer market.  Stramaccioni? The coach has a lot of personality and clear ideas.  He is conveying them to us players and then it is up to us to put them into practice.

“Silvestre and Palacio? They are two players who understand Italian football and can give us a hand.  Silvestre is a great defender who did very well at Palermo.  Palacio has a lot of experience.”

Source: Inter.it – FC Inter News

在平佐洛结束了第一堂训练课后,萨内蒂接受了天空台的安德雷·帕文蒂(Andrea Paventi)采访。以下是摘要部分:

“在这支新国际米兰队里我扮演怎样的角色?跟以往一样,在这里帮助球队和俱乐部。我不知道是会不会是我的最后一个赛季,但可以肯定的是必定是我最后一份合同,具体情况要看我能做什么和身体状态。这次季前备战带着极大的热情已经开始。夏季集训每年都不同,但这次有一种特别的感觉。”

“有些非常优秀的球员不再出现这里,而其它同样出色的人已经到来。我喜欢俱乐部在转会市场上有所行动。斯特拉马乔尼?教练有着鲜明的个性且思路清晰。他会传达他的想法给我们,然后让我们去付诸实践。”

“西尔维斯特雷和帕拉西奥?他们是两位了解意大利足球的球员,可以助我们一臂之力。西尔维斯特雷是一名在帕勒莫有着出色发挥的伟大后卫,而帕拉西奥则经验丰富。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 15:47
7月8日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰进行了他们在平佐洛的第4次训练课。球队早晨在皮内塔球场开始了训练,在进行了一系列耐久力测验后,在球场上进行了技术和战术演练。

今天下午,第二次训练将在17:30进行。

国际米兰今夏的第5次训练在平佐洛皮内塔球场进行。

五名球员(弗朗西斯科·巴尔迪、里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯、安德烈·罗马诺、马蒂奥·比安凯蒂和约尔·奥比)留在酒店并在游泳池里进行了训练。

今天有4300名球迷观看训练,120名儿童参加了单日训练营活动,500名球迷来到内拉祖里村。在平佐洛,无论是场内还是场外,国际米兰的数字说明着问题。

在这一切的中心,无疑是安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼的球队,他们今天下午进行了当天的第二次训练。弗朗西斯科·巴尔迪、里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯、安德烈·罗马诺、马蒂奥·比安凯蒂和约尔·奥比没有参加训练,他们留在酒店并在游泳池进行了轻量训练。  

参加训练的球员在皮内塔球场内进行了技术热身、技战术训练和训练赛。  

今晚21:00,国际米兰将在圣贾科莫广场与球迷进行官方互动活动。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 16:21
某人年年逆天,回来体检测试成绩比去年还好XDDDDD完全不给别人任何生路哒~

Mostruoso Zanetti: nel test di resistenza fisica, lui...
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85429

Semplicemente mostruoso, il capitano. Nei test di resistenza fisica, Javier Zanetti oggi ha fatto registrare dati ancora migliori rispetto allo scorso anno. Lo fa sapere Sky Sport, a testimonianza dell'insuperabile potenza di un capitano che non finisce mai di stupire. Anche al 18esimo ritiro, con la voglia di un ragazzino. Parlano i numeri: semplicemente, Javier Zanetti.
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 16:22

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 16:33
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 16:34 编辑

在平佐洛每天晚上都有活动,这是第一晚~

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 16:54
脱下戎装仍是不离蓝黑左右

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 16:59
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 19:40 编辑

Pinzolo: in Piazza S.Giacomo with Inter and fans
Sunday, 08 July 2012 23:36
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40254&L=en

PINZOLO – Inter's official presentation was held this evening in Piazza San Giacomo in front of approximately five thousand fans. The players were called onto the stage, one by one, by Roberto Scarpini. First the keepers: Bardi, Belec, Castellazzi, up to the ovation when the name of Samir Handanovic – who had arrived in Pinzolo just a few short hours earlier to meet up with the group – was announced.

Then there was also much applause for Ranocchia, Chivu, and Samuel, and especially for newcomer Matias Silvestre, who stated: "I never scored a goal against Inter? It's true, but now I'm happy to be here to greet you all." There were many laughs for Alfred Duncan who promised "a little dance for his first goal" and applause for Joel Obi and Nerazzurri youngsters Benassi, Livaja, Mbaye, Garritano, Bianchetti and Romanò.

Alvarez was called onto the stage recalling his goal scored against his new team-mate Handanovic and stated: "Now we have to start winning again to get back to what we once were."
Statements from Esteban Cambiasso, by now an important piece of Nerazzurri history, brought out a collective "oooohhh" from the crowd: "Eight years with Inter, a source of pride and happiness. I never thought I would play so many matches. My goals? They count less. What matters most are the victories, especially for you fans."

From Cuchu to Palacio, who promised: "If we win the Scudetto I'll cut my braid. Not all of it, but a little. I promise. I've been received very well at Inter and I thank you all."

Giampaolo Pazzini wasn't shy in his statements: "I'm happy with all this enthusiasm, but don't ask me if I'll stay at Inter or not because I believe that I won't. I've always been sincere. The club has made other choices. I'll do what I can to change people's minds, but I think it'll be difficult."

Last, but always first in the chants of the fans, captain Javier Zanetti was called up to the stage and looked stunned at the crowd, to which he made a promise: "We'll try in every way to pay you back on the field for your support. I thank you so much, from my heart."

Yuto Nagatomo couldn't be there, but he still wanted to make his presence felt with a video message that made the entire piazza burst into the chant of "If you don't jump you're Rossoneri".

And finally the words of Andrea Stramaccioni went straight to the fans' hearts: "I was born in Rome and had always been a Giallorossi fan. Then I experienced a great disappointment, which I would compare to a girlfriend dumping you. After one year I found Inter and I fell in love."

Press Office

平佐洛:国际米兰在贾科莫广场与球迷见面

7月8日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰今晚在圣贾科莫广场进行了正式的球迷互动活动,大约5000名球迷到场观看。在罗伯托·斯卡皮尼的介绍下,球员们一个接一个地走上舞台与球迷见面。

首先是守门员们:巴尔迪、贝莱奇、卡斯特拉齐,当刚刚赶到平佐洛不久的萨米尔·汉达诺维奇的名字被喊出时,球迷们送上了热情的欢迎。

此后,拉诺基亚、齐沃和萨穆埃尔,尤其是新援马蒂亚斯·西尔维斯特雷的出场也获得了热烈的掌声。西尔维斯特雷表示,“我从未对国际米兰进过球?是的,没错,不过我很高兴现在能站在这里与大家见面。”当阿尔弗雷德·邓肯承诺“取得第一个进球的话会跳一小段舞”时,观众爆发出不少笑声。约尔·奥比和几位年轻的内拉祖里,贝纳西、利瓦贾、姆巴耶、加里塔诺、比安凯蒂和罗马诺也获得了观众的掌声。  

阿尔瓦雷斯被叫上舞台回忆自己上赛季面对如今的队友汉达诺维奇时的进球,他说道,“现在我们需要重新开始取胜,回到我们本来该在的位置。”  

已经成为内拉祖里历史中重要的一页的埃斯特班·坎比亚索的讲话引来了在场观众不约而同的欢呼声。他说,“在国际米兰八年是岁月,充满了骄傲和欢乐。我从没想到自己可以打这么多的比赛。我的进球?它们并不重要。重要的是我们获得的那些胜利,尤其是为了你们,我们的球迷们。”  

库楚之后是帕拉西奥,他承诺到,“如果我们赢得了联赛冠军,我会剪掉我的辫子。不会全剪,不过会剪一部分。我保证。在国际米兰我受到了热烈的欢迎,感谢你们每一个人。”

詹保罗·帕齐尼也是主角之一,他并不怯场。“这种激情让我很开心,不过不要问我是否会留在国际米兰,因为我想我不会留下来了。我一向是坦诚的。俱乐部做出了别的选择,我会尽我所能去改变某些人的决定,但我知道这很困难了。”  

最后,最受球迷爱戴的队长哈维尔·萨内蒂走上舞台,疯狂的球迷发出的山呼海啸令他有些激动。他承诺道:“我们会在球场上竭尽全力回报你们的支持。我发自内心地,对你们无比感谢。”  

长友佑都无法出现在现场,不过他不愿错过与球迷见面的机会,他通过一段录像使整个广场陷入了欢腾。长友在录像里说,“谁不跳就是AC米兰人!”  

最后,安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼的话直抵球迷的内心。“我出生在罗马,从小是罗马球迷。后来,我经历了巨大的失望,那种感觉就像被女朋友甩掉一样。一年以后,我遇到了国际米兰,我又一次坠入爱河了。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 17:34
小萌物真是~度个假隔那么远,马屁还拍得山响 什么“给予教练和球队最高的信心”

Wesley Sneijder: “Highest Confidence In The Coach And In This Team”
http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/07/07/wesley-sneijder-highest-confidence-in-the-coach-and-in-this-team/

He is now in Ibiza.  Vacation post-Euro, a bad Euro, but holidays are sacred and “untouchables.”  Wesley Sneijder is with his wife Yolanthe: sun, sea, relaxing and having some fun but he is not forgetting Inter.  “We will certainly do better than last year and the key is simple: we need to build off our momentum of the last two months under Stramaccioni.  There is maximum confidence in him and in this team.”  The player from Utrecht, therefore, has communicated an important signal to the team and the fans: he will be there, although there will always be the shadows of the transfer market, the shadows that are somewhat less troubling than last season because the relationship, the feeling between him and Strama are very strong.

A year ago, there was a story that everybody knew about: Sneijder seemed destined to go to either Manchester United or City, it was an eternal torment, very long, very exhausting.  However, as soon as the proposal for Samuel Eto’o came, Massimo Moratti decided to keep Wesley at Inter for another year.  Sneijder has a contract until 2015 and he is very fine in Milan just like Yolanthe.  There is no intention to move unless there is an irrefutable offer although the chances of that happening are still remote.  Last January, arrived a big offer from Zenit for Sneijder even Wesley himself admitted: “A very good offer from St. Petersburg arrived but it is not the time for me to leave Inter.”  Each of the past season, the name Wesley Sneijder always seemed to be one of the hottest topics in the transfer market but this year, a big offer does not seem too likely to come.  The price is always the same: 25 million.  We’ll see.

Wes has established a great relationship with Stramaccioni just like many other players.  Strama has never put him in any hot topic of discussion unlike his two predecessors.  “After last season, we must do better this season.  I am very, very confident in the team and in our coach and I hope that we can continue like how we ended last season, the two months with Stramaccioni.”  Sneijder is on leave until July 20: vacation, Yolanthe, Inter thoughts.  The year of revenge, of redemption is coming especially after the dark past season.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 19:05

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 19:06

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 19:09

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 19:14

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 19:31
某人年年逆天,回来体检测试成绩比去年还好XDDDDD完全不给别人任何生路哒~

Mostruoso Zanetti: nel test di resistenza fisica, lui...
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85429

259548 ...
红蝶 发表于 2012-7-10 16:21
发现一张绝配图

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 19:38

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 20:31
Cordoba on SS24: "My new role?"
Sunday, 08 July 2012 15:52
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40242&L=en

PINZOLO - Ivan Ramiro Cordoba spoke to Sky Sport 24 about his new role at Inter: "I'm enjoying because it's a new adventure. The lads mustn't see me as a director; they joke around and take the mickey, but always respectfully. I still feel like their team-mate. I just want to be someone the players can look to off the pitch. They need to know that we're one big team and the club is right beside them."

The Nerazzurri team manager continued: "If I'm here, it's because Stramaccioni specifically asked for me to be here and I'm grateful to him for the faith he's shown me in these first few days. He's a very forthright person. He knows perfectly well how things stand and what needs to be done."

Press Office

科尔多巴:我的新角色?

平佐洛消息 - 伊万·拉米罗·科尔多巴向SS24谈起自己新扮演的角色:“我乐在其中,因为这是一个新的冒险。小伙子们不必视我为经理,他们在我周围开着玩笑,还调侃一二,不过总是充满着敬意。我还是觉得跟大家就像队友一样可以关注着球场。他们需要明白,我们是一家站在他们身边触手可及的大球队和俱乐部。”

蓝黑军团球队经理继续说道:“我会在这儿是因为斯特拉马乔尼特别要求了我来这里,我很感谢他向我展示出了最初几天就给我看的诺言。他是一个非常坦率的人。他知道什么时候该出手,什么时候该喊停。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 20:44
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 20:46 编辑

Milito to Mediaset: "The start is crucial"
Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:58
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40249&L=en

PINZOLO – He's ready for new goals, new victories and to continue in his role as Inter's Principe. In an exclusive interview with Marco Barzaghi for Mediaset Premium (the entire segment will air on the All News programme at 20:30), Diego Milito spoke about the new season, which started with the pre-season training camp and "the objective of playing a good season and trying to do my best."

Milito continued: "This is the first time in three years that I've been able to start a pre-season on day one, and that can only be a good thing. We hope to begin next season better than how we finished the last one. The start is crucial."

"A group is forming with new lads who have arrived and we're hoping to prepare everything well together. Silvestre? I don't know him well. Up until now I've only played against him. But I've spent time with Palacio in the national team. They both have a lot of experience behind them and I see them as two players in the Inter mould."

Then the discussion focused on Julio Cesar and his absence from the training camp in Pinzolo: "As a team-mate I can say I'm sorry not to have him here, because he's always given us so much. But there are certain circumstances that you cannot get involved in."

Finally, regarding the work of Andrea Stramaccioni: "I'm very confident and charged up. Are we aiming for the Scudetto? We'll play for all the objectives."

Press Office

米利托:良好的开端至关重要

7月9日平佐洛消息 -  准备好为国际米兰进更多球、赢得更多比赛,准备好重新成为我们的王子!在接受MEDIASET采访时,迭戈·米利托谈到了即将开始的新赛季,他认为夏季集训的目标是“为一个成功的赛季做好准备,准备为球队付出一切。”

“这已经是第三年我没有从第一天参加集训了”,米利托说道:“毫无疑问,能够有这样的机会是非常积极的。我们期待着开始新赛季,比上赛季取得更好的结果。所以,良好的开端至关重要。”

“球队中增添了一些新的球员,我希望他们能同球队一起做好准备。西尔维斯特雷?我还不了解他,但同帕拉西奥我们一起效力国家队。他们两个人都拥有经验,我认为他们配得上国际米兰。”

接着米利托谈到了自己的好友朱里奥·塞萨尔,后者并没有参加平佐洛的训练。“作为队友,我应该说我非常遗憾,因为他对球队非常重要。”

最后米利托评价了斯特拉马乔尼的工作:“我充满了信心!目标是冠军?我们朝着所有的目标前进。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:03
Inter Channel: Silvestre salutes the fans
Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:26
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40248&L=en

PINZOLO - The first greeting from Matias Silvestre arrives, as always, as an Inter Channel exclusive

"I want to thank everyone. It's lovely to feel the warmth of the fans. There are so many people present at every training session. For myself, a dream was realised when I arrived here at Inter. I immediately want to make myself available to the coach to prepare in the best way possible. I already knew my new Argentine team-mates and I was very well received by them. It's a great group and all the ingredients are there to do well," stated the Argentine defender.

Press Office

西尔维斯特雷:感谢球迷们!

7月9日平佐洛消息 -  马蒂亚斯·西尔维斯特雷通过国际米兰频道向球迷们问好:

“我要感谢所有人,听到球迷们的欢呼让我非常开心,我们每天训练都有无数球迷来观看。关于我个人,来到国际米兰实现了我的梦想,我想立刻投入其中,随时听从教练的安排。我已经认识了我的阿根廷队友们,他们非常关心我。这是一个伟大的集体,拥有创造奇迹的能力。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:04

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:07

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:08

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:12

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:14

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:17

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:19

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:23

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:31

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:33

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:38

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:39

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:40
[local]1[/local]

[local]2[/local]
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-10 21:42

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:06
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-11 11:13 编辑

开始集训信息量就大爆发,官网新闻都来不及每篇都翻了:
坎比:我们十分饥饿
Cambiasso to Inter Channel: "So much hunger"
Sunday, 08 July 2012 17:45
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40246&L=en

PINZOLO – Another year with his Inter. It's a year to get back to winning ways, because "no one can win for 30 consecutive years. Sooner or later a year like that has to come along." Words from Esteban Cambiasso to Inter Channel, as he gave his thoughts and impressions from the Inter world. As always, Cuchu's words break through football's boundaries to describe life.

"I'm happy because there's always something new to spur you on. Perhaps pre-season is the hardest part of the season, but we're facing it with a lot of hunger. I said it many times last season; a year like that one has to help us learn from our errors and start again. There's more anger when you can't manage to win. Of course, it would have been lovely to continue doing so for 5, 6, or even 30 years, but no team can do that. What we had done was already something otherworldly. Did we initially not give the proper value to those victories? Yes, it's true. But that's perfectly normal. That's what happens in everyday life. People also realise how important their loved ones are once they're no longer around."

A year ago on 6 August the Italian Super Cup was played in Beijing, and this year the first engagement is scheduled for 2 August: the preliminaries of the Europa League. Chatting with Roberto Scarpini, Cambiasso commented: "The difference is minimal, but this year compared to last year there's something positive, namely beginning preparations with much fewer absences. A year ago many of the South Americans were missing and we lost the Italian Super Cup with much fewer players. But now there's almost no one missing. In this sense, having fewer players engaged with their national teams has been positive."

He then went on to speak of the enthusiasm of the fans and of those whose support might have dropped after a season of ups and downs: "I don't know who could think that way. Perhaps someone who doesn't know Inter, because I did my first pre-season with this club 8 years ago when the team hadn't won, but the fans were with us and have always been."

Cambiasso preferred not to comment on the work of Stramaccioni: "I don't like to talk about coaches. Right now it would be normal to say that I like his tactics, but then someone might think I'm doing it to gain favour with the coach. The most important thing is to try to interpret his instructions and to do it in the best way possible."

From the coach to the captain: "When will Zanetti stop playing? We have the possibility of having a player and a man who is out of the ordinary. Let's hope he puts it off as long as possible..." Then he spoke on Ivan Cordoba's new role: "He's not on the other side. It's still the same boat. Whether he's on the pitch or behind a desk, nothing changes. Here we all travel together. It makes us happy to still have him with us because we know how important his role as a player was and how important he can be to us now."

And in this context, if the goals come "it doesn't really matter if they're mine or not. The important thing is to put the ball on the forwards' heads. That is to say, it's important that the refrigerator is in the kitchen and the toilet is in the bathroom. In short, that everything is in its proper place."

Finally, on Palacio and Silvestre: "I know Rodrigo better, as I've already played with him on the national team. Matias less so, but it seems to me that both have immediately entered into the right perspective; the Inter perspective."

Press Office

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:18
7月9日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰足球俱乐部敬告有兴趣参加国际米兰与科佩尔俱乐部(FC Koper)季前友谊赛新闻发布会的新闻单位(报纸、电视、图片等),请在7月12日周四13:00(北京时间19:00)前将采访资格申请发送至press@inter.it
本场比赛将于7月15日周日在罗维雷托的奎尔齐亚球场进行。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:26
7月9日平佐洛消息 - 球员们在皮内塔球场进行今天两次训练中的第一次。

明天下午17:00(北京时间7月11日0点),国际米兰将在同一球场中进行他们的首场季前友谊赛,由国际米兰A队和国际米兰B队进行内部教学赛。

今天下午国际米兰进行了他们的第7次训练。安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼及其团队带领球员们进行了包括热身训练和有氧锻炼在内的项目,均为无球训练,并在最后进行了防受伤的训练。

长友佑都加入了季前训练,并在复健教练毛里奇奥·范基尼的指导下完成了个人恢复性训练。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:27

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:29

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:33

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:35

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:36

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:38

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:38
[local]1[/local]
[local]2[/local]
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:40

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:41

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:42

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 11:44
国米频道:汉达诺维奇问候球迷

7月9日平佐洛消息 - 继西尔维斯特雷之后,另一位国际米兰的新援加入了训练,他就是萨米尔·汉达诺维奇。在训练结束之后,他通过国米频道首次作为内拉祖里球员向大家发来了问候。

“我很高兴那天能与新队友们一起走上舞台与大家见面”,斯洛文尼亚门将说道,“今天是我第一天在这里工作,很有挑战性的训练,不过这也很正常,因为这样的工作可以帮助我们找到最佳的状态。我认识其他国米门将吗?是的,我们对于同位置的对手一直有所了解。我跟维德·贝莱奇见过面,在一支球队里拥有同胞总是一件让人高兴的事。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 12:40
西西~体能无敌逆生长

《天空体育》用“妖怪般的萨内蒂”形容小将,原因?耐力方面的体侧显示,他数据甚至强于上赛季。为此《天空体育》形容,在自己第18个赛季即将拉开帷幕时,小将还是小将。不过媒体很快便释然:那个人是萨内蒂呀。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 13:45
米体专访大米摘要:

“帕齐尼说出那样的话让我很吃惊,他情绪完全爆发了,但我们其实不应该做这样的事。如果胖佐离去,我会与其他队友一样感到不舒服。德斯特罗?当时与我们一起训练时我就认为他会变得很强,因为技术太全面了。而现在,他甚至比想象的更好。”

”圣塞与麦孔离去?我不打算谈论转会,看看接下去会发生什么吧。但如果他们离开我会感到不舒服,因为我失去了好队友与好朋友。事实上卢西奥与弗兰的离去已经让我感到失望,因为我与他们之间关系都很不错。但我想说的是国际米兰目前正致力于新生,并打算重振旗鼓回到巅峰。”

“巴西人与阿根廷人从7-5到7-3?这不是问题,无论烤肉还是香蕉大家的目标都是一致的,要为球队争取胜利。阿根廷人在国际米兰势力很大?这种说法我都懒得反驳,难道我们大家在一起努力工作还要区分国籍?关于国籍论的说法还是洗洗睡吧,压根就是捕风捉影的事儿。”

MILITO: “WE’LL WIN AGAIN RIGHT AWAY.”

The Argentinian explains: “There are no clans at Inter.”

And on Destro: “I could already see that he would be great when he was here training.”

MILITO: THE UNTOUCHABLE

“At Inter there are no clans.  Sorry for those who have left but if we win, I would go blond.”

Milan – L’Intoccabile: The Untouchable. Because the transfer market seems going around and around without touching Diego Milito, Prince of all, King of last season when he resurrected by scoring 24 goals.

Milito, a few weeks ago there is this headline in some newspaper: “Barca want Milito.”
“Never heard anything, really.”

A year ago, however, PSG were looking for you.
“I repeat when you find a place where you are feeling good, you can also said no.”

So is that the feeling of being untouchable?
“I always said that I am feeling well here with my teammates, with this club, and with the fans from whom I have always felt the love.  I will always have to repay all the affection that Inter fans have for me.”

What they want is also what you want: to win.
“I am convinced that we can start winning again right away, otherwise I would be home.”

Inter are in a rebuilding mode but is a trophy possible?
“This is a fundamental period that we are living in.  We must have a strong start, stay united, have the right mindset and ready to suffer.  Without suffering we will get nothing.”

Without having balance you would not score 24 goals after the mistakes in previous season that won you the Bidone d’oro.
“I won’t deny that I missed a lot of goal-scoring opportunities but I never wanted to be dramatic about it.  The fact that changing coaches should be not underestimated: we started with one, continued with another and finished with a third.”

The added value that you have now is that you will have the same coach.
“A huge plus.”

In the meantime, Pazzo said those words (“I’m not a part of this club”).
“That surprises me a little bit and that outburst, we cannot do anything about it.  If Pazzo leaves, I would dislike it a lot just like with my other teammates.”

There is already talk of his replacement: Mattia Destro, you know him well.
“He trained with us in the treble season, with Mourinho.  Already then I knew that he would be a great and complete striker technically and that was confirmed by the great season that he just had.  Especially he will have all the time to even get better.”

About that treble: few of those players remain.  Julio Cesar and Maicon could also leave and that number of players will be even less.
“I’m not here to talk about transfer market rumors, let’s see what happens and then we’ll talk about it.  Certainly I would dislike it if I lose my teammates and friends.  I was very disappointed with the departure of Lucio and even Forlan with whom I had a beautiful relationship.  But I say this: the club is focusing on a new project and Inter always come first.”

Here is the players count: for now Argentina is beating Brazil 7-5.  Soon it could be 7-3.
“It is not a matter of Brazilians vs. Argentinians.  We all have always moved forward in the same direction and will continue doing the same, our victories will confirm this.”

Naturally the story of an Argentinian clan is common.
“I try to ignore it but of course I don’t like hearing a certain things because every day, we work together regardless of nationality.  I know that outside, there are those who see that way and they speak of a clan: but it is wrong and it is time to stop it because there is no such thing.”

Now you have Palacio and Silvestre in addition.
“They are two players worthy of Inter.  They have demonstrated that in Italy, all the years where they have got so much experience to bring them here.  Among other things, both played in a great team: Boca Juniors.”

After the first training game, you could see a formation with Sneijder (for now Coutinho or Alvarez) behind the duo of Palacio-Milito.  Not bad at all.
“It would be a very strong formation if Stramaccioni considers it, not to forget Cou and Alvarez of course.”

What would you do to win this season? Would you go blond?
“I would do everything even dying my hair: it washes off anyway.”

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:07
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-11 22:14 编辑

大拿:退役?谁说的!
(我就知道~这家伙每个词都有自己赋予的意思不容媒体乱发挥的事我会到处说吗)

ESCLUSIVA - Zanetti: "Ritirarmi? Chi l'ha detto? E i nostri giovani..."
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85523

Un vero mito, il recordman nerazzurro di tutti i tempi: per presenze, per rendimento, per devozione alla maglia. Javier Zanetti è una di quelle bandiere come ne sono rimaste poco nel mondo del calcio: calciatore e uomo modello, una freschezza di un ragazzino a 39 anni, e nessuna voglia di smettere. Non poteva che andare a lui il Premio Speciale della redazione di FcInterNews.it: nell'occasione abbiamo avuto anche la fortuna di scambiare con lui quattro chiacchiere in esclusiva. "Sono molto contento di questo premio - ci ha detto - dopo 18 anni in maglia nerazzurra questo riconoscimento è un coronamento importante alla mia carriera, a maggior ragione se viene da una redazione sempre attenta come la vostra".

Che aria c'è a Pinzolo quest'anno rispetto alla scorsa stagione?
Tanto entusiasmo da parte di tutti, tifosi e anche calciatori, in tantissimi ci sostengono e ci fanno sentire un calore speciale. Da parte nostra c'è tanta voglia di riscattare la scorsa stagione, speriamo che il lavoro porti poi i suoi frutti.

Come si lavora con Stramaccioni, alla prima a inizio stagione?
Sta lavorando bene, ci tiene molto alla parte fisica con test molto probanti, è molto preparato. Cerchiamo di accelerare la preparazione perché quest'anno abbiamo tanti impegni e inizieremo la stagione molto presto, cercheremo di farci trovare pronti ai nastri di partenza, in forma al punto giusto.

Molti calciatori storici hanno lasciato la squadra e altri potrebbero andar via, voi senatori come state vivendo questa situazione?
Sono giocatori che hanno dato tanto alla società, faranno sempre parte della famiglia interista, ma la società ha preso le sue scelte e noi dobbiamo rispettarle. Possiamo solo ringraziarli per quanto fatto per l'Inter, resteranno sempre nella storia.

Come vedi questo nuovo gruppo che sta prendendo forma?
Vedo tanti giovani bravi e determinati, compito di quelli più esperti sarà farli crescere e fargli capire cosa vuol dire indossare la maglia dell'Inter. Speriamo che tutti possano dare il proprio contributo alla causa.

Cordoba ha aperto una strada entrando nella dirigenza, per te è già pronta una scrivania?
Mi piacerebbe continuare a lavorare per questa società dopo che avrò smesso sul campo, vediamo, quando sarà il momento ne parlerò con la dirigenza e cercheremo la soluzione più adatta.

Ma sei proprio sicuro che questa sarà la tua ultima stagione da calciatore?
Penso che ci sia stato un malinteso, in quella intervista ho detto che sulla carta dovrei smettere perché sono all'ultimo anno di contratto, ma non vuol dire che mi ritirerò. In una stagione può succedere di tutto, vedrò l'anno prossimo come mi sentirò, ne parlerò con la società, i compagni e la mia famiglia e decideremo. Ora mi sento bene e se fosse per me continuerei ancora per anni...

萨内蒂:退役?谁说的!

言行举止、实力表现和倾注在这件战袍上的心血投入,铸就一位真正的传奇、蓝黑军团的活历史。无论场内场外,哈维尔·萨内蒂都是足以表率众人的罕见楷模之一,时至39岁仍保持着年轻人的活力,不言退却。FC Inter News为你带来独家采访,和萨内蒂一起谈论国际米兰这支新球队、训练营和他在俱乐部的未来:

和上赛季相比来平佐洛有什么感觉?
“我们都怀带极大热情,无论是球员还是球迷。这给了我们很大支持,让我们感到一种特别的温暖。就我们而言,有一个夺回上赛季丢失荣誉的巨大愿望。我们希望我们的工作,将来能开花结果。”

跟斯特拉马乔尼一起工作的这最初几天怎么样?
“很好。我们在试图加快备战工作,因为我们有这么多的应尽义务,我们将很快开始我们的赛季。我们会试着准备好一开始就进入状态。”

很多重要的球员已经离开了俱乐部,也可能还有一些人会离开。对于老球员离开的这种情况有什么想法?
“他们都是为俱乐部付出良多的球员,而且永远都会是国际米兰这个大家庭里的一部分。但是俱乐部已经作出了自己的选择,我们必须尊重他们。我们只能感谢他们为国际米兰所做的事,他们将永远铭刻在我们的历史中。”

怎么看这只正在成型的新国米?
“我看到很多有才华和决心的年轻人,有了更多的经验后他们会有提高,而且懂得穿上这件蓝黑剑条衫所代表的意义。我们希望每个人都能为目标作出贡献。”

管理者的道路已经为科尔多巴敞开,也有一张桌子为你准备好了吗?
“我还想继续为俱乐部踢球,等我退役后再说吧。当那时来临,我会跟管理层谈谈,以求找到最佳方案。”

但你不是打保票说这会是你作为球员的最后一个赛季了吗?
“我想那次采访可能有地方被误读了:我是说我可能会停下来,因为这是我合同上的最后一年,但那并不等于我就会退役。在一个赛季里任何事情都可能发生。我会看看自己的情况,再跟家人、俱乐部和队友谈谈,然后作决定。现在我感觉很好,如果这逆生长的独门秘技管用,我还会踢很多年呢……”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:16
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-11 14:39 编辑

With Andrea Stramaccioni, "I've only talked about the players who have left and he told me he'd emailed Sneijder to tell him that I'm already here. Wesley replied: 'So tell him to get the sushi ready.'"

长友佑都还同斯特拉马乔尼聊过了,“我只跟他谈论了那些离开的球员。他还告诉我,他同斯内德发邮件说我已经回来了,斯内德立即回复:快叫他准备好寿司。”(不是菊花吗……)
作者: memes    时间: 2012-7-11 14:16
支持一下lz
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:18
7月10日平佐洛消息 - 在俱乐部副主席安杰洛马里奥·莫拉蒂和总经理马尔科·法索内的视察下,国际米兰今天进行了他们在训练营的第8次训练。由于下雨,内拉祖里球员们在体育馆内进行了力量和身体状态训练。

今天下午17:00,球队将进行季前训练的第一次友谊赛。

主力: Handanovic; Silvestre, M'Baye, Zanetti, Ranocchia, Chivu, Coutinho, Palacio, Milito, Guarin, Cambiasso.

替补: Castellazzi; Gugliemotti, Bianchetti, Benassi, Cannataro, Del Piero, Garritano, Romanò, Pazzini, Livaja, Longo.

RESERVES (Valid for both teams): Bardi, Belec, Nagatomo, Ogunseye, Pedrabissi, Samuel, Terrani.

实战:米利托中,帕拉西奥左,萨内蒂右,苦参前腰,坎比和瓜林双后腰,西尔维斯特雷右边卫,姆贝耶左边卫,拉诺基亚和齐沃双中卫。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:24
Inter Green 3-0 Inter Orange
Tuesday, 10 July 2012 20:15

PINZOLO – The Inter "Green" team beat the Inter "Orange" team 3-0 at the Stadio Pineta in what was the Nerazzurri's first friendly of the new season.

Two 30-minute halves were played with recent signings Handanovic, Silvestre and Palacio making their first appearances in black and blue. But it was an old favourite who started the year with a bang, as Diego Milito netted twice in the first half to give Inter Green a 2-0 lead at half time. After the restart, an inch-perfect pass from the unstoppable Zanetti almost gave Milito the chance to complete his hat-trick but Ranocchia beat the striker to it and put the ball into his own net.

Watching the friendly from the sidelines were vice president Angelomario Moratti, Bedy Moratti and managing director Marco Fassone.

FIRST HALF – Livaja gave Silvestre an early taste of his ability when he burst past the Argentine in the 2nd minute, his angled effort finishing wide. Coutinho then played Milito in down the other end but Guglielmotti closed him down well and the Prince was unable to trouble Castellazzi. Inter Orange carved out their first decent chance in the 10th minute: Livaja played a dinked pass towards Longo but the striker – recently promoted to the first team – got his touch wrong and the ball flew high. A minute later the deadlock was broken, but it was Inter Green and Milito who managed it: Zanetti passed to Palacio, who played the ball in on a plate for Milito to tap home.

Soon afterwards Palacio again picked out Milito but the striker's low cross was met by no one. A foul by Guglielmotti on Mbaye around the quarter-hour mark gave the referee no option but to award a spot kick to the Greens: Milito sent Castellazzi the wrong way and made it 2-0. Coutinho almost added a third on 18 minutes after collecting a ball from Cambiasso but this time Castellazzi did well to push clear at full stretch. In the 20th minute Silvestre connected with a header but couldn't get it on target. As the first 30 minutes came to a close, it was again the Greens causing problems: a delightful ball from Coutinho found Zanetti and the skipper laid off for Guarin, but the Colombian could only blast his effort over.

SECOND HALF – Four minutes after the break, Zanetti sent over a cross aiming for Milito's head, but Ranocchia got there first and knocked the ball into his own net. Zanetti didn't stop there: even at 3-0 he kept clocking up the miles on the wing and pinging in ball after ball. Likewise Milito's sights remained firmly trained on goal as he looked for his third. Palacio also tried to get on the score sheet and fired in a left-footed shot after 41 minutes of play only to be denied by Ranocchia, the defender knocking out of play. From the following corner the ball fell to Samuel, but the Argentine's effort was high. Belec showed safe hands in the 44th minute as he kept out Palacio twice in quick succession. Inter's new Argentine forward had another go after 48 minutes - Belec alert to it once more - before Longo tried his luck with the same result: the Slovene keeper was in no mood for being beaten.

Inter Green 3-0 Inter Orange
Scorers: Milito 11, 15 pen, Ranocchia 34 og.

FIRST-HALF TEAMS

Inter Green (4-2-3-1): 1 Handanovic; 2 Silvestre, 3 Mbaye, 4 Zanetti, 5 Ranocchia, 6 Chivu, 7 Coutinho, 8 Palacio, 9 Milito, 10 Guarin, 11 Cambiasso.
Inter Orange (4-4-2): 1 Castellazzi, 2 Guglielmotti, 3 Bianchetti, 4 Benassi, 5 Cannataro, 6 Del Piero, 7 Garritano, 8 Romanò, 9 Pazzini, 10 Livaja, 11 Longo.

SECOND-HALF TEAMS

Inter Green: Bardi, Bianchetti, Silvestre, Samuel, Nagatomo, Guarin, Cambiasso, Coutinho, Palacio, Livaja, Longo.
Inter Orange: Belec, Mbaye, Cannataro, Benassi, Guglielmotti, Romanò, Garritano, Ogunseye, Del Piero, Terrani, Pedrabissi.

Referee: Mr. Davide Barozzi (Rovereto)
Assistant (1): Mr. Paolo Barbera (Rovereto)
Assistant (2): Mr. Andrea Angheben
Spectators: 3,000.

Press Office

国际米兰绿队 3-0 国际米兰橙队

7月10日平佐洛消息 - 在皮内塔球场进行的内拉祖里新赛季第一场友谊赛中,国际米兰“绿队”以3-0击败国际米兰“橙队”。

比赛分为上下半场,各30分钟。新加盟的汉达诺维奇、西尔维斯特雷和帕拉西奥首次身穿蓝黑战袍比赛。不过,闪耀本场比赛的是一位老面孔,迭戈·米利托上半场梅开二度帮助国际米兰绿队2-0领先,也用优异的表现强势开始了自己的新赛季。下半场开始后,无法阻挡的萨内蒂几乎用他精准的传球帮助米利托完成帽子戏法,不过拉诺基亚阻止了米利托把第三个进球写在名下,他把球挡进了自家球门。  

俱乐部副主席安杰洛马里奥·莫拉蒂、贝蒂·莫拉蒂以及总经理马尔科·法索内在场边观看了比赛。

国际米兰绿队 3-0 国际米兰橙队
进球者:11' 15'(点球) 米利托,34' 拉诺基亚

上半场阵容:
绿队(4231):汉达诺维奇,西尔维斯特雷,姆巴耶,萨内蒂,拉诺基亚,齐沃,库蒂尼奥,帕拉西奥,米利托,瓜林,坎比亚索。
橙队(442):卡斯特拉齐,古列尔莫蒂,比安凯蒂,贝纳西,卡纳塔罗,德尔皮耶罗,加里塔诺,罗马诺,帕齐尼,利瓦贾,隆戈。

下半场阵容:
绿队:巴尔迪,比安凯蒂,西尔维斯特雷,萨穆埃尔,长友佑都,瓜林,坎比亚索,库蒂尼奥,帕拉西奥,利瓦贾,隆戈。
橙队:贝莱奇,姆巴耶,卡纳塔罗,贝纳西,古列尔莫蒂,罗马诺,加里塔诺,奥冈塞耶,德尔皮耶罗,特拉尼,佩德拉比西。

裁判:大卫·巴罗奇(罗维雷托)
助理裁判:保罗·巴贝拉、安德烈·安格本
观众:3000人

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:26

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:30
Milito: "It's about finding fitness and..."
Tuesday, 10 July 2012 21:56
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40274&L=en

PINZOLO - Inter's first goals of the season came from the feet of Diego Milito. It might only have been a friendly played between team-mates but the striker is already showing his desire to get backing to winning, to being successful, to being Inter. "It's important for us to find our fitness and strike up the best understanding possible with our new team-mates," El Principe told Inter Channel. "I knew Palacio already, while Silvestre I'd only met as an opponent. I can see that he's a very strong defender, he has a great physique, and I'm sure he'll prove to be a very useful player for us over the course of the season. This is the first time in three years that I've been here at the start of pre-season training and it's important. Stramaccioni is really determined. He's trying to improve the team and once the transfer window is over he'll be able to do that even more calmly."

Press Office

米利托:调整好状态,集中注意力

7月11日平佐洛消息 -  迭戈·米利托已经打进了他本赛季的前两个进球,尽管只是一场队内友谊赛,但国际米兰锋霸展示出了对进球和胜利的强烈渴望。“找回状态和集中注意力非常重要,”米利托对国际米兰频道说道,“我很早就认识帕拉西奥,斯尔维斯特雷则是以前的对手,我可以说他是一个非常强大的后卫,身体素质非常棒,我认为他对球队非常有帮助。斯特拉马乔尼非常有动力,他是在不断的加强球队,当转会市场结束时,希望他会有更多自信和平静。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:31

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:33
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-11 14:34 编辑

Milito: "It's about finding fitness and..."
Tuesday, 10 July 2012 21:56
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40274&L=en

PINZOLO - Inter's first goals of the season came from the feet of Diego Milito. It might only have been a friendly played between team-mates but the striker is already showing his desire to get backing to winning, to being successful, to being Inter. "It's important for us to find our fitness and strike up the best understanding possible with our new team-mates," El Principe told Inter Channel. "I knew Palacio already, while Silvestre I'd only met as an opponent. I can see that he's a very strong defender, he has a great physique, and I'm sure he'll prove to be a very useful player for us over the course of the season. This is the first time in three years that I've been here at the start of pre-season training and it's important. Stramaccioni is really determined. He's trying to improve the team and once the transfer window is over he'll be able to do that even more calmly."

Press Office

米利托:调整好状态,集中注意力

7月11日平佐洛消息 -  迭戈·米利托已经打进了他本赛季的前两个进球,尽管只是一场队内友谊赛,但国际米兰锋霸展示出了对进球和胜利的强烈渴望。“找回状态和集中注意力非常重要,”米利托对国际米兰频道说道,“我很早就认识帕拉西奥,斯尔维斯特雷则是以前的对手,我可以说他是一个非常强大的后卫,身体素质非常棒,我认为他对球队非常有帮助。斯特拉马乔尼非常有动力,他是在不断的加强球队,当转会市场结束时,希望他会有更多自信和平静。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:33

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:35
66# memes
呵呵,现在队里阿根廷人越来越多,实际生活越来越忙,一个不注意就更新滞后了
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:43
Rai Sport interview with chief exec Marco Fassone
Wednesday, 11 July 2012 02:32
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40276&L=en

PINZOLO – FC Internazionale managing director Marco Fassone gave an interview to Rai Sport's Thomas Villa from the Nerazzurri's training camp in Pinzolo.

Read what the club's chief executive had to say on inter.it:

What's the atmosphere like at this training camp?

"Very good I'd say. I'd been to Pinzolo before so I already knew the Trentino region and how good they are at organising first-rate training camps. You only have to look at the other clubs based here to see that. So from a logistical point of view, very good. As for the mood in the camp, the atmosphere and morale within the group, I see the right spirit going into a season as important as the one ahead."

An important season, because as everyone knows Inter are turning the page. A few big names have left, a few others have joined. What does it all mean?
"It means we've taken the experience of last year on board. It means rejuvenating, which doesn't mean revolutionising or downsizing but immediately restoring that sparkle which set Inter apart in the five-year period from 2006 to 2010; making choices that – as the president has said – may be painful but which are made with the aim of putting this team back at the top of the pile where it belongs, not only in Italy but in Europe too."

Perhaps with a little less experience but renewed energy and enthusiasm...

"You have to have the right mix: top players – who bring prestige, experience and class – and youngsters who in many cases have come through a youth academy that has proved it is among the very best in Europe, and new signings. A blend of those three things, which will hopefully be compatible with the club's sporting and financial requirements."

Are these transfers the final effect of a new project? Which direction is Inter moving in?
"No, I think they are the initial effect. For now all you can see are the early signs of a project that on one hand – and this has been the most noticeable aspect in this initial phase - must pay close attention to costs; on the other hand - and I think this a concern not only for Inter but for Italian football in general - we must focus on closing the gap. I think our system has lost ground on the Spanish and German clubs especially in recent years: they've moved some way ahead of us regarding turnover. We must place the emphasis on growth and to grow we need to have a game like the one we had 15 years ago in terms of entertainment, being able to attract fans and being able to ensure that football in Italy is the most beautiful game in the world again. We may have had a few distractions recently but we need to get back to focusing on this other aspect as well."

So how can the gap with those teams – like the two from Manchester and the Spanish clubs – be closed? They have sources of income that don't exist in Italy.
"We all know that in Italy there are three main areas that clubs can exploit to boost their income. One where I think we're generally doing well in Italy is TV rights, which is still main source of income for all Serie A sides. There are a couple of areas where we can do better. One is stadiums. I don't want to repeat the same old story about Juventus being the only Italian club capable of equipping itself with a modern, state-of-the-art stadium and seeing the benefits both on the pitch - because in the stadium's inaugural season they won the Scudetto - and off the pitch, given the huge financial benefits. The other area is the one more generically know as marketing, merchandising, licensing, sponsorships. And there I think our German friends can teach us a thing or two."

Are Inter good enough to challenge for the title, given how strong Juventus and AC Milan are?
"Being amongst the top teams in Italy and Europe is part of Inter's history, so I'd say that's a rhetorical question. Of course you can't expect the squad that the coach has on 10 July to necessarily be the same one he will have on 31 August. I think generally all clubs are at that early mid-July stage where the squad is in a state of flux. We'll do everything we can to leave the coach with the best squad possible on 31 August."

So there might be more players to come?

"Some might arrive, some might leave. There are 45 days to go until the end of the transfer market so deals are in progress."

Press Office

RAI体育:马尔科·法索内的专访

7月11日平佐洛消息 -  国际米兰俱乐部总经理马尔科·法索内周二出现在了平佐洛训练基地,他接受了RAI体育的专访。以下是专访的内容:

记者:这次集训的气氛如何?
法索内:我可以说是非常积极。我非常了解平佐洛训练基地,他们始终有能力以高水平接待来这里集训的球队,球队对此非常满意。关于后勤方面,我也非常满意。球队的气氛我也感受到了,球员们都怀着正确的、积极的态度面对这个即将到来的赛季。

记者:接下来的这个赛季如此重要,是因为所有人都明白他们将翻开新的一页。有些冠军球员离开了国际米兰,有些年轻人则到来。这些意味着什么?
法索内:这意味着我们依然重视上个赛季取得的成绩和经验。球队正在经历一个更新换代的时期,但这并不意味着彻底的改革和抛弃以前,而是让国际米兰重新变得充满活力,就像从2006-2010年那样。因此我们做出了一些艰难的决定,有的的确让人难过,但所有人都期待着国际米兰能够继续向前,能够给让这支球队回到它本应该处的位置,不管是意大利,还是欧洲。

记者:这支新球队也许缺少经验,但增加了很多新鲜的血液和激情...
法索内:这是一支新老混合的球队,一方面拥有荣誉和经验,一方面年轻球员们也带来新的东西。我们将会提拔一些青年队的球员,他们已经在欧洲和意大利赛场上证明了自己,还有一些新加盟的球员。由三部分组成一支新的球队,我们希望在俱乐部的经济支援下,他们能够保持竞争力。

记者:转会市场的行动都是这项新计划的结果吗,国际米兰正在朝着怎样的方向前进?
法索内:现在大家看到的都只是第一阶段的结果,我们必须在经济方面和球员本身方面保持平衡。另一方面来说,不仅仅是国际米兰,整个意大利足球都是如此的做法,最近几年中我们同西班牙、德国俱乐部产生了差距。因此我们必须注重发展,我们要找回15年前的意大利足球,重新获得球迷们的热爱,让意大利足球成为最精彩的盛宴。

记者:比起尤文图斯和AC米兰,国际米兰具备赢得联赛冠军的实力了吗?
法索内:国际米兰拥有成为意大利和欧洲顶级球队的DNA,因此这个问题没有意义。毫无疑问现在还不应该考虑这个问题,8月31日前教练还会扩充自己的球队,我们会尽一切努力为教练打造一支强队。

记者:因此还有新的球员来到?
法索内:会有人到来,也会有人离开。距离转会结束还有45天,因此一些转会还在谈判中。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 14:52
7月11日平佐洛消息 -  在国际米兰队内的一场友谊赛结束后,主帅安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼评价了这场比赛,“这是一个教练的储备工作阶段,所以我谈的是个别问题,而不是整体的方向。比赛刚刚结束,我还不能立刻做出分析,但我非常明确的是,国际米兰必须比其他意甲球队更早做好准备。当然,我看到了很多积极的方面,当绿队没有带球时,他们并没有拉开很大的距离。但最终这是一场队内比赛。”

被问到是否他的球队可能会失去一些有个性的球员时,斯特拉马乔尼回答:“一个教练的任务是让他的球员们能够自如发挥自己的长处,然后我的工作是让国际米兰更强大,尽量控制比赛。今天我看到球队的配合很好,同时我没看到比赛中常会出现的个人突破,这意味着我们朝着正确的方向前进。”

关于詹保罗·帕齐尼在比赛中的无作为,斯特拉马乔尼解释道:“他是一名前锋,同其他10个球员一起踢球,没有球踢很正常,如果米利托在他的位置上也可能是这样。不管是谁,在一个疲于防守的球队中都会感到艰难。”

“拉诺基亚没有任何问题,这种情况同样会出现在基伏、萨穆埃尔身上,”当被问到拉诺基亚的乌龙球时,斯特拉马乔尼这样说道。“斯坦科维奇?他进行了手术,今天晚上归队,明天上午就可以训练了。”

关于新球员,“他们都非常积极,他们为国际米兰带来了新鲜的空气。”最后,关于4321是否是斯特拉马乔尼的理想阵型,他回到:“我们已经谈论过多次,我相信重要的是球队的理念,此外是多种阵型的尝试。毫无疑问我不会使用三后卫或者双中锋。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 15:00
7月9日米兰消息 - 国际米兰主席马西莫·莫拉蒂在走进自己位于米兰市中心的办公室时接受了等候的记者们的简短采访。

昨天詹保罗·帕齐尼说他不愿意继续存在于国际米兰的计划中。  
“他没有说他不愿意,我想他只是表达了对于能否被纳入这一计划的疑虑。我确实觉得最近大家都有些着急了,可能是第一次遇到这种对自己的地位无法确定的状况,情绪上受了影响。我们会看到帕齐尼的事情会怎样的,不过我不认为已经发生了什么严重的事情。现在的情况只不过是大家的情绪多了一点罢了。”  

所以一切皆有可能?  
“当然。我们有很多非常优秀的球员,包括帕齐尼。事实上他是个极其出色的球员。我想事情没有他昨天所说的那么冷酷。”  

看到球迷们对朱里奥·塞萨尔这位为球队付出了很多的球员如此感激爱戴,你感到欣喜还是反之呢?  
“很显然,我们很感激,我们很感激这些球员,但是事情总要往下发展。如果人们把事情想成别的样子,我才会感到失望。如果人们说我们对这些球员忘恩负义,我会很失望。”  

你跟朱里奥·塞萨尔交流过了吗?  
“没有,目前还没有。”  

关于卢卡斯的梦想签约呢?你会保持希望直到最后吗?
“是的。我不知道该把这称为一种希望还是一个持续关注的目标,考虑到我们已经不止一次地参与到这一竞争中了。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-11 15:09
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-11 18:32 编辑

齐沃:我的选择很清楚。因为当时放假,所以跟俱乐部直接在电话里谈的,花了3星期搞定。
Inter Channel, Chivu: "My choice was clear"
Sunday, 08 July 2012 16:40
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40244&L=en

PINZOLO - His new contract has been signed and Cristian Chivu knows exactly what he wants to achieve as he told Inter Channel: "I'm really pleased to be here still. That was what I wanted to do from the very beginning, then the talks went on a bit too long for a variety of reasons and because I was on holiday we negotiated it on the phone. It took three weeks but we managed to get there in the end."
Now it's time to look to the future: "I accepted the new project and I'm happy and proud that the club had enough faith in me to let the project go on. My role and my position? These are tactical matters. I'm willing to play and I was told that I'd be playing in a more central position rather than at full back, then we'll see what's needed when the season is underway."

It's been a season full of ups and downs: "First of all no one wants to go through another  season like last year; sometimes a bad year can make you see how important it is when things go well. It's important that the younger players understand this, using our past achievements as an example. Then with all of our experience we can try and give them an idea of the enthusiasm, the strength and sacrifice that went into those achievements. It doesn't take much to turn a season around. When you are used to winning you want to keep on winning and we have been an example of this since 2005. The will to win is there because if it hadn't been we wouldn't have managed to win so many matches."

"The preparation stages are fundamental in order to lay the foundations for the work to follow," continued the Romanian defender, "they charge our batteries for the season and create the base. We'll try to do our best in the Europa League. We want to go all the way and we have Atletico Madrid as an example. They started from the preliminary rounds and and went on to win the tournament."
Personal goals, but "those aren't the right words because we are all part of a team and we all have to work together to contribute to the success of the team," said Chivu: "Definitely keeping fit physically and mentally, because winning helps you work better because it's easier to work when you are winning, whereas it's more difficult when you lose."

Finally, on the subject of the young players who have joined the Nerazzurri this season: "I think we are fortunate to have a healthy youth academy and when these youngsters have the opportunity to train alongside the first team, they can only improve."

Press Office

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:02
7月11日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰的第9次训练在平佐洛的皮内塔球场进行。

今天上午内拉祖里球员们通过橄榄球式足球进行了热身(尝试只通过头球进球),此后进行了战术训练,之后进行了训练赛。  

麦孔进行了个人训练,他在前一天晚上抵达平佐洛。

国际米兰的第10次训练在皮内塔球场结束。首席体能教练斯特法诺·拉佩蒂带领球队分组进行了有氧锻炼,并进行了椎间盘减负练习。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:03

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:05
轻松无鸭梨~

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:06

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:06

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:11
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-12 12:18 编辑

汉达诺维奇:国际米兰正是我想要的顶级俱乐部

7月11日平佐洛消息 - “国际米兰正是我想要加盟的顶级俱乐部。”在被问到加盟内拉祖里的原因时,萨米尔·汉达诺维奇回答道。

“我一直在努力工作,希望能加入一家像国际米兰这样的顶级俱乐部,一家你可以在这里赢得荣誉的俱乐部。”萨米尔补充道。此后,他不可避免地被问到了关于朱里奥·塞萨尔的问题。“我一直很尊重也很崇拜朱里奥·塞萨尔。他是一位伟大的门将,不过这与我无关。而且,这就是足球。在他加盟国际米兰的时候,托尔多在这里,在托尔多之前,还有很多其他的守门员,丰塔纳,佩鲁济,帕柳卡,还有很多。我只能说我会付出我的所有,我的全部职业精神。我希望在这里从零开始,我不想考虑在我之前谁在这里,或者他们做过些什么。”  

汉达诺维奇认为,现在是他离开乌迪内斯的合适时机,并透露自己与乌迪内斯曾有协议:“或许我可以更早离开乌迪内斯,但我们的成绩不错,我在那里很开心。我当时不认为自己需要什么别的东西。现在我28岁了,这仍然是可以改变的年纪。我选择了改变,我很满意。对于这件事情我不需要考虑太多。我之前与俱乐部有过协议,只要有合适的报价我就可以离开。现在这个时刻来了。”  

在发布会上,萨米尔回忆起自己第一次在梅阿查球场比赛的情景,那是2005-06赛季对阵国际米兰,“我当时代表特雷维索出战,我们0-3输了。我做出了一些扑救……不过那时候的球队毕竟不一样。”   现在,他迫不及待回到这座球场,为主队出战。“在我作为客队走进那座球场的时候,我觉得那座球场太美丽了。我想作为一名内拉祖里球员走进那里的时候的感觉会更加激动人心。我在想我到时候会是什么感觉……”  

不过有一点他已经很确信了,那就是在国际米兰,他已经感觉到越来越舒服。他正在慢慢熟识自己的新队友,而乌迪内斯的三后卫阵型与国际米兰的四后卫阵型之间的差异也并没有让他太难适应。“在斯洛文尼亚队我们打的是四后卫阵型。最主要的还是了解你的队友们,了解他们跑位的特点,踢球的方式。这些比你身前站的是三个后卫还是四个后卫要重要的多。我最崇拜的守门员?我一直很崇拜舒梅切尔,还有布冯,过去十年里他是现象级的,无可比拟。”  

最后,萨米尔称赞了特伦蒂诺地区。“这里的感觉非常好,气温很好,时不时会下雨。基本上这里有你需要的一切,可以辅助你集中精力在踢球上,并达到最好的训练效果。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:19
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-12 12:20 编辑

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:22

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:24
西尔维斯特雷:毫无疑问,一直,永远都是国际米兰

7月11日平佐洛消息 -  已经同队友们参加训练和首场热身赛后,马蒂亚斯·西尔维斯特雷终于正式作为国际米兰球员同媒体见面了。

同他一起出席新闻发布会的还有萨米尔·汉达诺维奇、国际米兰俱乐部总经理马尔科·法索内,后者说道,“这是非常重要的一天,因为西尔维斯特雷和汉达诺维奇代表着国际米兰新赛季的精神。俱乐部非常信任他们,所以俱乐部投资了重要了球员,他们拥有热情、年轻、出色,正是国际米兰所期待的球员。”

在法索内的介绍后,马蒂亚斯表达了登陆国际米兰的喜悦心情。“我非常幸福,我在正确的时候来到了国际米兰,我非常期待取得成就。我将会代替卢西奥?这是一个巨大的责任,我已经准备好了。中卫的竞争非常激烈,但我会努力赢得所有人的信任。我的特点?我的活动范围很大,我觉得自己就像是风暴。毫无疑问我同其他人不一样,因为世界上没有相同特点的两个人。除此我和他们一样,会尽最大的努力。”

在首场热身赛中,西尔维斯特雷作为左后卫参加了比赛。他对此说道,“我希望立刻肩负起自己的责任,在卡塔尼亚我就充当过左后卫。我最喜欢的当然是中卫,但我能够胜任其他位置。”

责任心,进取心,国际米兰的新援已经准备好了。“国际米兰是一个强大的团队,我们正在积极地备战。我们的目标是从第一场比赛起,就赢得胜利。为什么我选择了国际米兰而不是其他对我有兴趣的球队?的确有很多球队邀请我,但我只想着国际米兰,这是一家伟大的俱乐部。这里有我国家队的队友们,我期待着更快融入新环境。同萨穆埃尔搭档?我感觉很顺利,不管是他还是其他队友。我非常了解萨穆埃尔的水平和职业生涯,他对我会有很大的帮助。还有萨内蒂,我同他交谈过,同他做队友真是巨大的荣耀。现在我们整个球队都充满动力,期待着成功的一年。”

谈到过去,卡塔尼亚和巴勒莫,甚至第一场米兰德比,马蒂亚斯在新闻发布会上被问到了各种问题。“我在卡塔尼亚和巴勒莫度过了美好的时光,我感谢这两个俱乐部对我的培养。现在我要为国际米兰效力,米兰德比有什么不同?伊布将是我的对手?我在西西里踢过很多场德比,米兰德比肯定与西西里德比不同,这是世界上最激动人心的德比。米兰是伟大的俱乐部,我尊重他们,我们都尊重米兰。伊布是世界上最强大的前锋之一,我会为此准备好的。”

最后,西尔维斯特雷祝贺了平佐洛基地,他们很好地接待了国际米兰和球迷们。“我们在特伦蒂诺感到非常舒服,每天都有很多球迷来支持我们,这给我们增添了动力。我们正在努力训练,尽最大的努力。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:26
7月11日平佐洛消息 -  本周五,7月13日,国际米兰将只进行上午的训练。安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼决定给球员们半天的休息时间。

7月12日平佐洛消息 -  在10号进行了一场队内热身赛后,12号下午17:00,国际米兰将同特伦蒂诺队进行一场热身赛。周末国际米兰还将在罗威莱托同FC KOPER进行一场友谊赛,比赛球票已经在当地银行销售。

周五的比赛球票将在10-25欧不等,6岁以下的儿童免费入场,6-12岁儿童可享受优惠价。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:38
大米领取上赛季国新网评选出的金球奖时接受采访:能得到球迷的爱戴永远是最光荣的,就像三年前我没有进入金球奖30人大名单时一样,我就对自己说我只要有球迷的爱比什么都重要,这是我的骄傲,这份爱我永远还不清。
我还想做得更好,虽然有时候可能会遇到麻烦。

ESCLUSIVA - Diego Milito: "L'amore dei tifosi su tutto. Per Pazzo e Longo..."
L'argentino risponde ai nostri microfoni a Pinzolo
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85512

A tre anni di distanza, il Principe è ancora in sella al suo cavallo nerazzurro e non ha intenzione di scendere. Dopotutto, i tifosi stessi continuano ad amarlo e se non fossero stati sufficienti i cori e gli applausi durante la presentazione della squadra in piazza San Giacomo a Pinzolo, ecco un altro attestato di stima che proviene direttamente dai sostenitori nerazzurri e che Diego Alberto Milito ha ricevuto lunedì scorso dalla nostra redazione: il Pallone d'Oro Nerazzurro. Nell'ambito della premiazione, l'attaccante argentino (che ieri, in partitella, ha firmato una tripletta, ndr) si è concesso ai nostri taccuini e ha fatto il punto sul suo momento, a pochi giorni dall'inizio della stagione.

Innanzitutto, un commento al riconoscimento: "Fa sempre piacere ricevere attestati di stima da parte dei tifosi. Ho sempre detto di gradire il loro amore. Anche tre anni fa, quando non mi hanno inserito nella lista dei 30 candidati al Pallone d'Oro, ho detto che preferivo l'affetto dei tifosi che per me conta più di ogni altra cosa. Ne sono orgoglioso. Dal primo giorno qui all'Inter sono stato accolto benissimo e credo che non riuscirò mai a ripagare tanto amore. Personalmente cerco di fare sempre meglio, a volte però non ci si riesce".

Il tuo percorso in nerazzurro è caratterizzato da un aspetto: tutti gli allenatori che hai avuto hanno sempre puntato su di te. Qual è il segreto di tutta questa fiducia?
Mah, non saprei. Forse è perché vedono in me uno che cerca di dare sempre il massimo, di essere sempre un professionista e questo mi fa certamente piacere. Ad ogni allenamento mi impegno per dare sempre il meglio di me.

Da tre anni a questa parte, per la prima volta, non ti troverai in ritiro alcuni dei tuoi storici compagni di viaggio. Ti senti un po' spaesato?
Per il momento l'unico a non essere più all'Inter è Lucio, gli altri sono a Milano. Poi bisogna aspettare e vedere cosa succederà nei prossimi giorni.

Un commento su due tuoi colleghi di reparto: Pazzini, che si è sfogato durante la presentazione; e Longo, che potrebbe essere il tuo erede in maglia nerazzurra.
Per Pazzo è difficile commentare, condivido quello che ha detto il presidente Moratti e lo considero anch'io solo uno sfogo. Pazzini è ancora un giocatore dell'Inter ed è importante per noi. Longo l'ho visto giocare in allenamento anche quando era nella Primavera e in questi giorni sta confermando le impressioni. Credo che davanti a se abbia un grande futuro, ha bellissimi movimenti da attaccante ed è molto bravo nel suo ruolo.
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-12 12:41
大拿:真的非常非常感谢球迷,我在这里十八年了,这是球迷给我的终生成就奖。
Pallone d'Oro Nerazzurro: FcIN.it premia Milito e Zanetti a Pinzolo
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85510

Si chiude ufficialmente il "cerchio" del Pallone d'Oro nerazzurro, il premio istituito da FcInterNews.it all'inizio della scorsa stagione per premiare il miglior calciatore dell'anno. Questa mattina, al termine dell'allenamento, la nostra redazione ha incontrato Diego Milito, vincitore del Pallone d'Oro grazie alle votazioni degli oltre 7 mila lettori che hanno eletto lui come migliore della stagione, e Javier Zanetti, vincitore del Premio Speciale della redazione, istituito per premiare il calciatore che nel corso dell'anno si è maggiormente distinto per una particolare azione, un gol, un gesto significativo. E non poteva esserci scelta più logica del capitano "recordman", che si appresta a vivere la sua diciottesima stagione in nerazzurro.

Grande felicità e soddisfazione da parte dei due argentini alla consegna dei premi, davanti le telecamere di Inter Channel (potrete vedere il servizio completo questo pomeriggio, dalle ore 17 circa). "Sono contento di questo che è una sorta di premio alla carriera - ha detto Zanetti - ci tenevo molto e poi assume un significato ancor più particolare perché consegnato da una redazione come la vostra, che ci segue ogni giorno da vicino. Sono qui da 18 anni e per me rappresenta molto ricevere questo riconoscimento alla mia lunga carriera in nerazzurro".

Diego Milito ha aggiunto: "Fa sempre piacere ricevere attestati di stima dai tifosi, una dimostrazione d'amore sempre gradita che conta più di ogni altra cosa".

Un ringraziamento particolare a Milito e Zanetti per la gentilezza e all'ufficio stampa dell'Inter per la disponibilità.
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-13 14:32
7月12日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰的夏季季前训练的第11次训练不久前结束。内拉祖里在体育馆内进行了力量和适应性训练。

今天下午,球队将与特伦蒂诺队进行友谊赛。国际米兰频道将独家直播(当地时间17:00开球)。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-13 14:33

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-13 14:36

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-13 14:41

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-13 14:43

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-13 14:45

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-13 15:00

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-13 15:04
7月12日平佐洛消息 - 今天早晨马西莫·莫拉蒂主席抵达位于平佐洛的国际米兰季前训练营。今天下午他将观看国际米兰与特伦蒂诺队的友谊赛。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2012-7-13 15:08